Chap 8

I have to be by your side

They were at the cafe. There is a really good looking dude working there, his shirt was tight so you can see his abs, he qas tall but not too tall, he was perfect. 
He passed by sungyeol and myungsoo. Sungyeol was lost he kept staring at that guy.
"Hey, i told you to come here so you can stare at a guys."
"Im not staring. I told you im not gay"
"I got evidence" myungsoo said as he sipped from his cofee.
"What evidence?"
"That you like guys"
"And where is that evidence"
"First you were staring at that guy for the whole time without blinking even when he looked at you, you didnt look away, second when you were at my place, you…" myungsoo couldnt finish his sentence when sungyeol cut him off.
"Oh kaay, look at the time we have to get back to school" sungyeol ran away opened the door and bumped to a guy wearing a black suit.
"Im sorry" sungyeol said to the guy but when he looked at him he reconized him. 
"Heeeeeyyy, son. Working hard?"
The black suit guy said to the guy that sungyeol was staring at.
Myungsoo looked at the guy and reconized him too. He was the "thug". The thug stopped for a second and looked back at sungyeol who was already looking at him. Myungsoo took sungyeol's hand and ran away.
"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE"
The thug followed them until they crossed the street then he went back to the cafe.
"See you cant like a guy who's father had a grudge on your family"
"How am i supposed to know?!!! And i dont LIKE HIM" sungyeol got angry while still running.
"Hey stop running he's not following" myungsoo stopped to take a breath.
"What were you gonna say earlier?"
Sungyeol asked.
"When?"
"When you said "why didnt you tell me…"and you didnt finish"
"Are you curious?"
"Yeah"
"Nothing"
"I hate it when someone doesnt finish their sentence."
"So?"
"So tell me"
"I dont want to, its nothing dont worry about it"
"Im gonna find out someday" sungyeol said as he walked away to tot he schools direction. 
"Yeah you will"myungsoo said to himself and smiled.
They entered the school amd walked up to sunkyu and woohyun. 
"That was a short time to go to a coffee place" sungyu said.
"Something came up" myungsoo didnt give any details because he didnt want to bother sungyeol.
"Okay, see ya"sungyu said And walked away with woohyun. Sungyeol watched woohyun as he dissapeared, and myungsoo looked at sungyeol's eyes and followed his gaze. He sighed and felt some how left out.
"Why am i feeling like this?" He said and sungyeol heard him.
"What feeling?"
"Nothing"
"Ohhh, so this is part of the ‘nothing’ thing right?" Myungsoo laughed
"Im right, right? See im smart"
"Did i say your stupid?"
"No,compared to you"
"What do you mean?!"
Sungyeol ran away and myungsol chased him.
"YOUR CALLING ME STUPID?!!" They cant run from laughing. There is nothing to laugh about but myungsoo is laughing at the way sungyeol laughs and runs.

School time is over. 
"Your not going to visit your mom?"
Myungsoo asked sungyeol as he packed books in his backpack. 
"Yeah im planning to, im going now wanna come?"
"Sure, let us buy flowers"
"Why?"
"Its manners, no wonder you have none."
"Yah, fine let's go"
They went and bought flowers then headed to the hospital. They went to his mom's room and found doctors around her doing CPR. 
"Doctors, what happened?" Sungyeol tried to enter the room but myungsoo was holding him back.
BEEEEEEEEEEP. 
"NOOOOO" sungyeol screamed
"Sorry kid, we did the best we can"
"I should have came earlier to see her"sungyeol started crying. Myungsoo patted his back.
"Im sure she will understand what you are going through" 
"It's all my fault. I should have came home and stayed with her the whole time"
"Dont say that. It's not your fault."

They went to pay their respect to sungyeol's mom. Woohyun, hoya, sungyu and dongwoo came.
"Sungyeol, cheer up"woohyun hugged him and myungsoo watched sungyeol's expression. He wasnt comfortable. 
"Dongwoo did you come here to eat?"
Sungyu smack dongwoo's head. 
"Since there is food it should be eaten."
Sungyu glared at dongwoothen back at sungyeol. 
"Dont drink alot, its late you should go home" sungyu said
"Yeah i'll take you"myungsoo said and sungyeol looked at him.
"Dont worry i'll take you to your house not mine" myungsoo added 

"Yeah go with myungsoo"hoya said.

Myungsoo took sungyeol to his house and sungyeol got in. Myungsoo went back to his house and dropped his body on his bed. Wondering what sungyeol is doing. 
Meanwhile, sungyeol fell asleep.

"I bet sungyeol is drinking his whole refrigerator." Sunkyu said while walking with woohyun to his house.
"Nah, he's probably sleeping." 
"Maybe, hey"
"What"
"I feel like your hiding something from me" sungyu's feelings are right.
"Its no that im hiding it its because you dont need to know" 
"I wanna know so tell me" woohyun is being too honest.
"I liked sungyeol, it was in the past not now dont worry"
"Really? You did?" Woohyun wss surprised that why sunkyu is not angry. 
"Your not angry?"
"No, you said it was in the past" 
"Oh okay"

They all went and slept even myungsoo. And now it's morning. 
Some one knocked in sungyeol's door hardly and it made sungyeol wake up.

"Who is it?"

No body answers again he knocks and again sungyeol says"who is it?"
Sungyeol opened the door and
"Aaaaahhh" sungyeol screamed.