Chap 6

I have to be by your side

"Im very sorry to tell you but…"
He made a depressed face
"YOUR MOTHER IS ALIVE!!!" He started laughing in joy even though he has nothing to do with her.
"Really???!!!! Thank you so much doctor" sungyeol started throwing bows at the doctor so did myungsoo.
"You worked hard doc"
Myungsoo patted the doctors shoulder.
"But there is a problem, i think she will be in coma for 3-6 days"
Sungyeol's smile disappeared. 
"Are you sure that she will wake up by then?" Sungyeol asked and his eyes started to water. Sungyeol never cried like this it was his first time. His mom was his everything. 
"Yup, im sure. Dont worry kiddo"
The doctor walked away leaving myungsoo and sungyeol behind.
"Happy?"myungsoo asked with a smile
"Mmm of course if your mom got smacked and shot and still alive wouldnt you be happy?"
"My mom… she abandoned me than passed away." He was starting to tear up.
"O-oh sorry" sungyeol really looked sorry.
"It's fine, even if she was alive i dont plan meeting her i have my pride"
"But she's your mom"
"Yeah my mom, mom , moms shouldnt leave their kids"
"Well, your not a kid"
"Are you stupid? I said a kid it means when i was younger"
"How old were you" 
"Six" sungyeol had a shocked face opened his mouth widened his eyes.
"I see your point" myungsoo chuckled. 
"Do you wanna stay with your mom or come with me?"
"If i dont wanna stay with my mom why should i go with you?"
"Who knows mabey that guy is gonna come after you again."
"I can take care of myself and im not a heavy sleeper so anything can wake me up."
"Your scared of the dark your mom is sleeping so of course it's dark there." 
"Its awkward with you i dont want to"
"No it's not"
"Kay, i'll go with you" sungyeol said blushing really red.
*chuckle*"hey, what kind of imaginations are you imagining?" Myungsoo asked as he saw sungyeol's read face. 
"Im not imagining anything now let's go" myungsoo didnt respond he just left through the hospital door laughing. 
"I dont think im the one imagining" sungyeol said when myungsoo left.
He cought up with myungsoo. They were walking silently and their hands were bumping into each other.
"Hey myungsoo bump into someone else's hand it hurts" 
"If you dont want my hand to bump into your hand all you have to do is this" myungsoo held sungyeol's hand slowly and softly. Everybody was staring at them weirdly. 
"Yah, everybody's looking"
"So?" Myungsoo linked their fingers. They got home still holding hands. Myungsoo let go of him. 
"I'll get you some clothes so go wash up" 
"Why would you get me clothes?"
"Do you wanna stay in the smell of blood and sweat?" 
"Go get me some clothes"
Myungsoo laughed then went to get him clothes. 

Sungyeol finished washing up he had a towel around his waist, his hair wet. Sungyeol was gonna open the door when he did myungsoo was gonna knock on the bathroom door, they bumped myungsoo fell on sungyeol on the floor. Sungyeol smelt nice. Guess what-even myungsoo was shirtless. Sungyeol's towel got of but nothing was showing since myungsoo was on him. Myungsoo moved quickly and let out his hand so he can help sungyeol.
"Forget it" sungyeol said a Tying his towel. 
Myungsoo threw the clothes at sungyeol.
"Here were them" he got black shorts, black sleeveless v-neck shirt and boxers.
"Your embarassing" sungyeol said while looking at the clothes.
"Why"
"They all make me look "
"Well, now your and later you will so why hide since i saw everything" 
"When did you see? How?"
Well i saw you shirtless two times one was when you were wet and the second one is now and i saw the other part of the body right now" myungsoo started smirking.
"Your such a "
"Okay, now get out i wanna wash up too."
"Wait until i wear my clothes"
"Go wear them somewhere else"
"Where?"
"I dont know in the living room in my room the closet just go"
"Aish, fine"
Sungyeol got out of the bathroom and myungsoo quickly closed and locked the door he pushed his back against the door and started to breathe hard he held his hand up to his chest. His heart was pounding real hard. He shook his head to stop thinking about what just happned. 

Sungyeol got dressed but still his hair is wet. Myungsoo got out of the bathroom which made sungyeol look up from the tv. Myungsoo had a towel around his neck wearing black clothes like sungyeol but different style myungsoo was wearing a necklace and two black bracelets. Myungsoo flipped his hair to the side showing his neck from the other side making sungyeol skip a heart beat. Sungyeol gulped. 

"So what do you wanna do"
Sungyeol ifnores him and said
"You look like you love the color black"
"Mmm, so what do you want to do? Sleep, eat, play, eat , dance, sing, eat?"
"You look like you want to eat"
"Do you drink?"
"Yeah, you have beer?"
"Yup,i'll order chicken"
"Ok"
Sungyeol got the beer and myungsoo ordered chicken.
The chicken got here. They started eating. They were eating like pigs, they didnt eat anything or drink anything and they ditched school. Chicken finished.
they were watching a movie and they didnt know what is it about. Sungyeol was sitting on the floor his back was against the couch and myungsoo was lying on the couch his head dangling out side the couch and his legs are at the back of the couch so he would see everything upside down. Sungyeol looked to his side so he can put the beer down he saw myungsoo really close to his face he didnt know that myungsoo had a cut on the side of his lips.sungyeol looked away fast.
"Sorry" sungyeol said without looking at myungsoo.
"Why" 
"You got a cut it's all because if me"
"No it's not im the one who's nosy and followed you"
"But still…"
"It's just a little cut it will heal, dont worry" 
Sungyeol didnt get hurt any where on his face it's just a bruise on his hand. The blood on his clothes is not his blood its the other guys's blood.
"Doesnt it hurt?" Sungyeol had a pity look.
"It does whenever i talk it hurts to death" myungsoo smirked and sungyeol knew he was messing around
"Then shut up dont talk"
The movie was about two guys that like each other and now there is a scene that has kissing.
"Since it hurts and it's your falt kiss it so i will feel better." Sungyeol was not really shocked since he already kissed myungsoo sungyeol gets used to stuff fast. 
"I dont want to"
"You have to, dont you feel bad"
Sungyeol looked at myungsoo to say something but found myungsoo's face even closer. Myungsoo looked much hotter when you get close to his face. They both smell like beer. But none of them are drunk. 
"I do feel bad but not going to kiss it"
Myungsoo is still looking at sungyeol but sungyeol looked away when he said the last sentence. Myungsoo knew that sungyeol was gonna kiss anytime soon. Sungyeol looked at the tv and saw two guys kissing roughly. Sungyeol looked at myungsoo who was already looking at him. Sungyeol got closer slowly, myungsoo wants it now and sungyeol is taking his time. So myungsoo didnt do anything he just wanted to see if sungyeol knows how to kiss or not. Finally sungyeol touched his lips softly on the cut spot. 
"There, feeling better" sungyeol gave myungsoo a glare.
"What kind of kiss was that?"
Myungsoo grabbed sungyeol's nape and pressed his lips on sungyeol's since myungsoo's head was upside down it would be a perfect angle. Sungyeol pushed myungsoo away.
"What"myungsoo looked at sungyeol.
"Doesnt it hurt you"
"What hurts me"
"Your lip"
"That's why you pulled away or it's just that you dont want to kiss me?"
"Who said i didnt want to?" 
Sungyeol turned off the tv when the tv was on it was the only light now it's nothing, well there is the street light coming from the window so you can see.
Myungsoo opened his eyes and looked down and saw sungyeol's half showing chest myungsoo pulled off sat properly and sungyeol was just looking at him with a what-is-wrong-with-you look.
He pulled sungyeol next to him on the couch.
"Lie down"he told sungyeol. Sungyeol didnt do anything but to stare at myungsoo. Myungsoo could just push him and make him lie down but he wanted sungyeol to know what is going to happen since sungyeol is not that kind of person who makes out all the time. Myungsoo knew that sungyeol wouldnt so he put his hands on sungyeols shoulders and pushed him down. Myungsoo went ontop of sungyeol and started kissing him. Sungyeol could feel myungsoo's tongue moving heavily on his. Sungyeol didnt know where to put his hand so he put on myungsoo's back pulling him closer. Myungsoo's hands went under sungyeol's shirt. Myungsoo pulled sungyeol's shirt off and started kissing his neck down to his s. The space was too small myungsoo went up to sungyeol's neck again and was breathing hard.
"Isnt this too small" myungsoo whispered his voice was y and his breath heat was on sungyeol's neck.
"Hmm?"
"Isnt the couch too small?" He answered the question with a question and smirked.
Sungyeol blushed and myungsoo could feel sungyeol's heartbeats are getting harder and he could hear it.
"I think you said yes"
"No i didnt i didnt say anything."
Myungsoo grabbed sungyeol's wrist and went to the room. 
"You dont have to say it" myungsoo pushed sungyeol on the bed myungsoo took of his shirt and shorts. It was really dark so sungyeol got a little scared.
"Hey, myungsoo what's taking you so long"
"Why, you want me?"
"And why is it really dark?"
Myungsoo forgot that sungyeol is freakin scared of the dark he lied down next to sungyeol.
"I didnt say you should stop" now sungyeol is on myungsoo out his soul. Myungsoo fliped him over and now myungsoo is ontop sungyeol touching myungsoo every where and so is myungsoo and i mean it when i said every where. Myungsoo pulled of sungyeol's shorts and boxers not until you know it sungyeol's was in myungsoo's mouth. Sungyeol hit myungsoo head because you know how disgusting that is. 
Myungsoo got up from sungyeol's to his chest to his s to his neck than again to his mouth. Myungsoo moved away since he noticed sungyeol wasnt into it.
Sungyeol got up fast and put on his boxers and shorts. He knew that myungsoo would open the lights. 
"How did you put it on so fast? Are you that embarrassed?" 
Sungyeol was siting on the bed shirtless looking everywhere on the floor blinking fast. When sungyeol looked up he saw myungsoo's girly legs. He couldnt help but to stare. Myungsoo lied down and wanted to sleep.
"Why did you turn on the lights?"
"Because your scared"
"Im with you"
Myungsoo looked at sungyeol who was already looking at him.
"Then go close it
Sungyeol got up and closed the lights he was still scared but he knew that myungsoo cant sleep with the lights opened so he closed them. Sungyeol was holding tight on the blanket. Myungsoo turned to face sungyeol and he knew that he was scared. Myungsoo put his arms around sungyeol and when he did sungyeol let go of the blanket, he didnt need the blanket he was already warm next to myungsoo. 

Myungsoo heard the front door open.