Chap 9

I have to be by your side

"Aaaah" sungyeol said as myungsoo jumped and scared him.
"What the hell myungsoo, you scared the heck out of me"
"I brought fooooooooood" myungsoo said while he shook the breakfast in his hands.
"Im not eating" 
"Ok then im eating it"
"You bought in my house"
"Yeah but you said you dont want" myungsoo made the `duuuhhh` look.
"You want it dont you?" Myungsok looked at blankly.
"Yes" sungyeol pouted his lips.
Myungsoo chuckled. Myungsoo bought pankcakes and waffles and cofee. Sungyeol was eating like a pig. He didnt eat even when WOOHYUN got him food or told him to go out, but he refused and when myungsoo came he wanted to eat or mabey he just wanted him to stay. 
"Are you crazy about something or someone" sungyeol broke the silence.
"Why out of the blue"
"Do you"
"There is something and someone"
"What are they?" Sungyeol looked really curious.
"The thing is eating and the someone is someone"
"Yeah but who is she"
"Someone"
"I know but her name"
"Her name is someone"
"Your not gonna answer are you? Ohhhhhhhh"
"What?"
"Is it part of the 'nothing' you were talking about?" Sungyeol said as he pointed his finger at myungsoo.
"Hmm"
"Your such a " 
"You still dont know it's a 'he'"
"What did you say"
"Nothing"
"WHAAATT, tell me what the heck everything you say is nothing"
Myungsoo lookes hurted. First he like the guy but the guy likes someone else second he knows the guy he likes and he cant do anything to him third the guy doesnt pay any attention to sungyeol so he feels bad for him and lastly sungyeol doesnt know that he likes him.
"Who's your closest friend?" Sungyeol said again
Myungsoo thought for a second.
"You"
"Who do you think is funny?"
"You"
"Who do you think is pretty?" Myungsoo took less than a second to answer his head was down and his eyes were looking at the food.
"You"
"Who do you like?"
"You"
Sungyeol was staring at him and myungsoo took the courage to look at him.
"Eeeeeeyyyyy i thought you would fall for that"
Myungsoo looked down again.
"Im serious" 
"What?"
"Nothing"
"But the rest is right, right?"
"All of it is right"
"What are you saying? Your talking to your self"
"Nothing"
"I didnt say what" sungyeol stuck out his tongue. Myungsoo wanted to hug him and he did.
"Myungsoo, what's wrong"
"Just stay like this"
"How can i just stay like this are you sad about something?"
"Yeah, im sad"
"Well, move and say something"
Myungsoo moved and he was close to sungyeol's face 
"Well, dont just look at me"
"Nothing"
"Whhatt tell me"
Myungsoo kissed his cheek. Sungyeol blushed. Myungsoo realized that.
"Do you wanna got to a beach?"
Myungsoo asked a shy sungyeol.
"With who?"
"With me"
"Just us?"
"No, me you and the rest of your friends"
"Sure"
The bell rang.
"Here they are"
"You called them without me knowing?"
"Hmm"
"Do you wanna die?!"
"Hmm"
"Aish"
Myungsoo opened the door.
"Leettss gooooo!!!!!"
All of them screamed as they jumped in the house. 
"Ok, let sungyeol get ready"
Myungsoo said. 
"He didnt?" Woohyun asked. Myungsoo didnt want to show his feelings, just to not be suspicious.
"No" myungsoo and sungyeol answered at the same time.

They went there and played, exept woohyun and sungyeol. 
"Why arent you playing" woohyun said to sungyeol.
"Why arent you?"
"I dont feel like it when you're here, why arent you?"
"'Cause"
"Cause what?"
"Same here"
Woohyun nodded.
Myungsoo and the others were playing beach volleyball, they look hott, shirtless and swetty, their hair flipping whenever they jump at the same time its wet. Sungyeol was just looking at myungsoo, he never looked this hot. Myungsoo is a person if he wants to be cute he does if he wants to be hot he becomrs and if he wants to be y nothing is stopping him. At that time myungsoo was everything cute, y, and amazingly hott. Sungyu came he took a towel and dryed his hair.
"Why arent you guys playing with us?" Sungyu said. 
"I'll go" sungyeol said.
"I thought your not going" woohyun said as he stood up with sungyeol.
"Yeah, but now i'll go. I dont want to disturb the 'lovey-dovey- cuddling' moment between you guys" he gave a smile. "Sungyeol" woohyun called out his name as he walked away. 
"I knew you were gonna come" myungsoo smirked then opened the water bottle. 
"What makes you think i came because of you?" Sungyeol gave him a glare.
"How would you know that?"
"It's a right guess"
Sungyeol chuckled. 
"Wanna play?" Myungsoo asked.
"Yeah" 
"Hey guys sungyeol is playing with us!"myungsoo shouted 
"Okay!" Hoya shouted back
They started playing beachvolley. Sungyeol was amazing, myungsoo was surprised he has a talent. Actually he has many talents. 
"SUNGYEOOL GET IT GET IT GET IT!" Myungsoo yelled. Myungsoo, sungyeol are a team and hoya snd dongwoo are a team. They are not alot so that's why each team doesnt have enough players. Sungyeol ran to the side and got it. 
"AAASSSSAAA sungyeol your awesome!!!!"myungsoo started jumping and hugging sungyeol, he looks like a kid. Sungyeol is jumping with him since myungsoo made him jump with him.
"O-okay okay i get it" sungyeol moved away. He turned shades of red.
"What's wrong?" Myungsoo pretended to be worried. 
"Nothing" sungyeol did really look depressed.
"Hey guys, me and sungyu are going home" woohyun shouted out.
"Why we just cane here?" Dongwoo said
"Cause'"
"Oohhhhh, cause huh?" Hoya and dongwoo said togethet.
"Oooooooooooohhhh" they said again.
"No its not that, we dont like to come to these places" 
"Then why did you come?" myungsoo threw his cold side. 
"To see sungyeol" woohyun said the truth.
"Yeah me too" sungyu added.
Myungsoo knew the answer but he just had to say it.
"Okay bye" myungsoo waved his hand acting like he wants them to leave right now, which he does.
Myungsoo answer and the others watched them while they leave then dissapear.
"Take it off" myungsoo said to sungyeol.
"Take what off?"
"Shirt"
"You want me to take off my shirt?"
"Hmm"
"Why?"
"Because woohyun is drowning. Now gooooooo andd gett himm!!!!!"
They lookes behind them and gound woohyun, he came from behind them and started swiming.
"Hurrryyyy take it off" myungsoo started taking of his shirt and sungyeol let him. Sungyeol went in the water and got him out every one was looking.
"You learnedCPR now do it" myungsoo said and he didnt look so worried like sungyeol
"Okay" sungyeol tried to do mouth to mouth but hesitated. He did everything with woohyun but now it's different, because myungsoo is around.
"Move" myungsoo pushed sungyeol aside and started doing it himself.
Woohyun started to cough up water that he swallowed from the wave that's how he drowned. Myungsoo learned it too. Sungyeol felt jealous, i dont blame him, he felt jealous for woohyun and myungsoo he felt selfish. He likes them both. When he saw them doing the 'mouth-to-mouth' thing he felt jealous. 
"Woohyun are you up" sungyu looked worried.
*cough* "hmm" 
"Are you alright???" 
"Hmm im okay"
Myungsoo left to the car. 
"Hey! Myungsoo!" Woohyun shouted
"No need to thank me" myungsoo waved backwards.
"It's not that it's…" woohyun didnt finish his sentence, he didnt want to.
Sungyeol opened the car door that myungsoo was in.
"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked sungyeol.
"Getting in the car, why? is there a problem?"
"Yeah there is, get out"
"I dont want to"
"I didnt ask you if you want or not its a command now get off"
"Who are you to command?"
"Im KIM MYUNGSOO who are you"
"LEE SUNGYEOL, now shut up and drive"
Myungsoo faked a laugh.
"This is my car"
"Me and you came here together in THIS car and going back home in THIS car."
"Why are you being so stubborn i want to be al…" myungsoo didnt get to finish his sentence because sungyeol cut him off. By a kiss. A deep one, that lasted about 2 minutes. Myungsoo didnt flinch or move he just kissed back. Sungyeol moved away, he never had courage to do anything to myungsoo, myungsoo was the one who did everything. Sungyeol moved away slowly but myungsoo pulled him back in. Making sungyeol do one hiccup. Into a deeper one but shorter. This time myungsoo moved away, and pretended nothing happened and started the car. 
"Why didnt you tell me?" Sungyeol broke the silence.
"Tell you what?"
"That you knew about me"
"I know nothing"
"Is the 'nothing' that you always say about me and woohyun"
"Hmm" myungsoo didnt even look at him.
"Why?"
"Because i…" myungsoo didnt want to finish.
"Ohhh so there is another nothing"
Myungsoo laughed.
"I'll know it soon" sungyeol stuck out his tongue.
"Sure you will" myungsoo smirked.