Chap 7

I have to be by your side

Myungsoo heard the front door open. Sungyeol was already sleeping. Steps were getting closer and closer. He didnt reconize the voices that called sungyeol.
Myungsoo opened the door and he found sungyeol's friends, woohyun, sungyu, hoya, dongwoo «the couples».
"Ohhhh, myungkoo"woohyun called out.
"Myungsoo not myungkoo you idiot"
Sungyu pointed out. 
Hoya saw the shirt on the floor.
"Your place is really neat but this shirt…"myungsoo ran over and took the shirt.
"Oh it's yours" hoya said
"What makes you think this is myungsoo's" sungyu said
"Because he's shirtless and pantless" hoya said pointing at myungsoo's legs.
"Why are you guys here"
"To see sungyeol"woohyun said looking around to find sungyeol.
"Why do you think he is here" 
"Because he's not in his house and dongwoo saw you guys walking to your house, but he ignored you guys"
"Found him" when they all came in the room, their eyes are wide open. 
The hobo followed as well.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" Myungsoo shouted at the hobo and pushed him.
"Wait, you didnt take any pictures right?" Myungsoo asked the hobo.
"No, but if i did it would be a hit"
"Get out!!!" That noise made sungyeol get up.
"What are you guys doing here" sungyeol looked at his friends half asleep.
"We wanted to see if your ok" sungyu looked worried.
"Im ok. Guys im really tired today i wanna sleep"sungyeol really looked tired if he wasnt then him and myungsoo would still be continuing.
Myungsoo came and sat next to sungyeol. Sungyeol was freakin embarrassed. 
"Ohhh, that's why your tired."woohyun smirked.
"No, no no no, its just i went through alot today and that's why i skipped school, tomorrow is the last day of school so i dont want to go."
"No your going" myungsoo smacked sungyeol.
"Why did you smack me?!" Your going who knows mabey if you go you'll find out if that guy was arrested or not" myungsoo told sungyeol.
"Who's getting arrested?" Sungyu said looking at myungsoo.
"There's something like that, dont worry about it and get out" myungsoo was annoyed.
"We are sleeping here"hoya said laughing at myungsoo's expression.
"Where? Here? Why? Dont you guys have houses?" 
"We are here for sungyeol not you"
"Then go sleep in the living room im with sungyeol"myungsoo put his arm around sungyeol. Myungsoo felt a tear go down his his arms. Is sungyeol crying???
"Hey, sungyeol are you crying?"
"Hmm? No"
"What's wrong?"
"I said im not crying i wanna sleep"
Woohyun and sungyu are on the couch and hoya and dongwoo are on the floor. Sungyeol got out to go to the bathroom, he saw woohyun cuddling with sungyu and saying goodnight. Sungyeol got mad and went to the bathroom. 
When he got out he saw myungsoo talking and laughing with woohyun and sungyu. Sungyeol came and pulled myungsoo back to his room. 
"What? Why did you pull me?"
"Shut up"
"what the hell. What's wrong with you"
Sungyeol started to tear up again.
"Just go sleep"sungyeol jumped on the bed and slept.

It's morning. School time is 8 o'clock but they woke up 6 o'clock. 
"Why isnt sungyeol coming out?"
Dongwoo looked worried.
"He needs sleep leave him" myungsoo answered.
They are having breakfast. When it was 7 o'clock sungyeol woke up:
He saw woohyun with sungyu playing and backhugging he went back in the room.
"Hey why are you getting back in the room" woohyun yelled back at sungyeol. Woohyun came inside the room.
"Are you still going to be like this?"
"Get out"
"Are you still mad about what happened?"
What happened:3 years ago
"What's wrong" woohyun asked sungyeol as they were walking to woohyun's house.
"Hey, it's really dark"
"No it's not. There are street lights."
Sungyeol got closer to woohyun. Sungyeol wanted to hold his hand but he couldnt. Woohyun knew that sungyeol was afraid of the dark so he linked their hands. They got to woohyun's house they greeted his mom and they were still holding hand. Sungyeol wanted to let go because it was rude to hold his hand infront of his mom, but his mom didnt say anything. They got to woohyun's room woohyun threw his bag took of his school vest and went to sungyeol then started kissing him.
They were like that. Because they dont have any kind of relationships they fake one together, just to see how it feels like. Woohyun was the only person that sungyeol kissed and sungyeol is the only person that woohyun kissed. They do that everyday. Even their parents know that their sons are «gay» but sungyeol disnt tell anyone exept woohyun and so did woohyun.
One time they were in the bathroom and they were both peeing (hahaha) woohyun took a peek.
"Yah woohyun what are you looking at"
"Looking at you pee"
"Well stop its embarrassing."
Woohyun zipped his pants and took sungyeol to the stal. Sungyeol's pants were still ped, even after he finished.
"You should zip your pants" woohyun was looking at the ped pants. 
"Okay i'll zip it but why did you take me here"
When sungyeol was gonna zip it woohyun held his hand.
"I took you here so i can zip it" woohyun moved sungyeol's hand and he put his hand there and ed the button.
"Your not zipping it your opening the button"
"Shhh, you talk alot"
Woohyun didnt take it off he just ed sungyeol's pants then put his hands in and started kissing. Every one that passed by the bathroom can see four legs in one stall and they were suspicious. 
They got out of the bathroom. It was lunch time they ate and finished then they would kiss again making every body lose thier appetite. They were like that every day no body knows sungyeol more than woohyun and nobody knows woohyun more than sungyeol, even sungyu doesnt know know EVERYTHING about woohyun. So until a day woohyun met sungyu and started liking him.
 
"I didnt know you liked me back then you've should said it not hurting your self like that" 
"I didnt know that i liked you. I knew it when you left me for sungyu"
"I didnt leave you im still here"
"Woohyun im not joking"
"Me too and to be honest i did like you back then"sungyeol widened his eyes and opened his mouth.
"Really?" 
"Mmm"
"Why didnt you tell me?"
"I thought you knew, You would know because of the way i treat you"
"What do you mean treat me. You treat me normally"
"Im always kissing you, touching you  and doing everything to you"
"Yeah but we do it everyday so didnt you get used to it and i thought you do it because you want to see how it feels to be in a relationship." Sungyeol wanted to cry.
"Do you hate sungyu because of me?" 
"No i hate myself for liking someone like you"
Woohyun likes sungyeol but loves sungyu and sungyeol likes myungsol but loves woohyun.
Myungsoo heard 

them talking. He followed woohyun and was eavesdropping on them.
"Sorry"
"Sorry is not gonna fix anything" sungyeol glared at woohyun. 
"Im gonna go eat"
When sungyeol said that myungsoo quickly ran away from the door.
Sungyeol had tears but didnt come out. Myungsoo got sad but didnt show any of his depression.

At school it was lunch time. Myungsoo thought of something. Myungsoo was sitting next to sungyeol.
"Whatever i do deal with it because it's ginna help you"
Myungsoo texted sungyeol and he read it 
" what do you mean"
"Just dont scream or do anything"
"Okay"
Myungsoo leaned close to sungyeol's neck and kissed it.
Woohyun was looking at them surprised and angry.
"Treat me as if we are in a relationship" myungsoo texted.
"Sungyeol im full let's go"
"Ok let's go"
"where are you guys going?" Hoya speaked up.
"It's a secret" myungsoo looked at them and smirked. 
"Why did you do that"
"Why didnt you tell me you…" myungsoo didnt want to tell sungyeol that he knew about woohyun and him.
"What?"
"Nothing, i want cofee let's go to the cafe"
"Okay"