Chap 4

I have to be by your side

It was morning, myungsoo woke up and found his head on sungyeol's legs,and sungyeol's head dangling outside the couch.myungsoo's hands are on sungyeol's face and sungyeol's hands are dangling along with his head. 
It was Wednesday two more days until summer vacation.

myungsoo let out a sigh before kicking sungyeol.
" oooow! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Sungyeol yelled for being awaken by a vicious brat. 
"Yah, all you do is scream scream SCREAAAM!" Myungsoo said the last word screaming.
"WHEN DID I SCREAM?YOUR THE ONE THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME" sungyeol said very angry at the way myungsoo woke him up. It was a hard kick on the…
"YOU CALL THAT NOT SCREAMING ??ARGGGH.GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" myungsoo was yelling the pee out of him. 
"YOU THINK I WANNA STAY WITH A ERT?!"sungyeol looked at myungsoo disgustingly from top to bottom. 
"IT WAS MY MISTAKE TO BRING YOU HERE ANY WAY WHY SHOULD I CARE IF YOUR MOMMY DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE!?" That made sungyeol shut up and think for a moment. 
" hey brat, why didnt my mom say anything?" Sungyeol asked 
"How should i know shes your mom" myungsoo said while looking at sungyeol's phone with sungyeol. 
They were staring at the phone for a moment until a text came. 
"Oh, it's your mom"
"I know who it is"
They opened the text and after reading it myungsoo looked up at sungyeol. "Sungyeol…?" 
Sungyeol burst out of the door leaving his shoes and jacket at myungsoo's place. Sungyeol was running, really fast and making myungsoo run after him. 
They took a taxi and drove to the airport. When they got there the flight to USA had already taken off. Sungyeol fell on his knees, myungsoo took the phone and started reading the message. 
`sungyeol, go live with a friend. Mom is leaving to go to america for some business dont get upset i'll come back after a year. Fighting, my son.`
Sungyeol let out tears. Myungsoo came and hugged him. As soon as sungyeol realized that myungsoo was hugging him he let go and stood up wiping away his tears. 
"Dont tell anyone and stay quiet,alright?" Myungsoo nodded with a pity look on his face. "But sungyeol…" myungsoo added.
"Im fine, dont worry about it and dont tell anyone".

"Okay".


They got back to myungsoo's place.
"Hey, are not gonna go to school?" Myungsoo asked while wearing his uniform.
"Why should i stay, i'll go" 
"But where's you uniform if you dont wear it you will be scolded."
"Man you talk alot. You got to school and i will go after i go to the house and get my uniform"
"Isnt your house locked?"
"Its okay i know how to get in" 
"How?"
"Just go to school"
"No im not leaving without you" 
Now that made both of them blush.
"So your saying you'll come with me?"
"Why not?"myungsoo act innocent.
"Well… i-it's ok whatever".
They got to sungyeol's backyard. It has a VERY long fence. 
"Help me up"
"You gigantic you should know how to climb a fence"
"My legs hurt from yesterday"
"What did you do so that your legs get hurt" 
"Are you acting stupid or you'r really stupid? Its when that guy was chasing me."
"Oh" myungsoo's face turned slightly red. Sungyeol noticed that.
"Why is your face red" 
"U-hh y-you kn-know because t-the sun." Myungsoo gave a dramatic look. 
"Oh then help me up so you can get inside and away from the sun" 
"Always bossing around mmpph fjdj" myungsoo started mumbling to himself. He let out his hand so that sungyeol ban stand on them. When he did he quickly moved so that sungyeol is on his back. Sungyeol got in and opened the door for myungsoo. 
He changed his clothes while myungsoo was looking around the house.
"Hey giraffe, come with me" 
"Where?" 
"Over here i wanna check it out" 
"Check it by yourself" 
"I think im gonna get lost" 
That made sungyeol laugh his out. Myungsoo did look kinda scared. Its not his fault that sungyeols house is gigantic like sungyeol, hehe no wonder they got a big house.
They got to school. They were 2 hours late. But they came in the third period on time. Every body started looling at sungyeol and myungsoo.
"Why did the two come together" 
Since when myungsoo liked making new friends"
"I dont think he is just a friend" 
Sungyu turned around to face sungyeol.
"Is this true?"
He showed sungyeol a picture and myungsoo looked at it and started laughing hard.
"Oh, did that hobo come in last night too?" 
So there is a hobo that always come to myungsoo's house, he takes photos, he makes copies and do little stuff to it so it will look real.

There were two pics. One that was sungyeol lying on myungsoo lap. And the other is myungsoo leaning on sungyeol and kissing him. 
It looked so real. 
Myungsoo looked up at the disgusted and horrified sungyeol.
"Yah, it's fine no body is gonna say anything." 
A teacher came in and said "kim myungsoo amd lee sungyeol, if you guys wanna make-out do it privately so the students wont know and wont bother you. 
"Teacher" myungsoo stood up and spoke. "First it's not real it's photo copied, second if we really make-out why do we have to it secretly look at woohyun and sungyu" myungsoo pointed at the kissing couple. They both moved away as the students started laughing at their faces. 
"Did you have to interrupt us by embarrassing us?" Woohyun glared at myungsoo who chuckled. 
"Good point" the teacher pointed out. "Now get out of the class"
"Who?" Myungsoo asked.
"You and sungyeol" the teacher said smirking. 
"Why what did we do" sungyeol said
"You didnt do anything im just giving you guys time for your self" 
Myungsoo knew what he ment but sungyeol is lost. Myungsoo grabbed sungyeol's wrist and pulled him out of the class. Even the class didnt understand.
Myungsoo took to a place behind the school its dark and nobody goes there since its so scary.
"W-why did you take me here?" 
"Why you scared?" 
"Yup i get scared in the dark" 
"Then i'll help you get over that fear". Myungsoo smirked. He pushed sungyeol in the small place and got in with him. Myungsoo was staring at sungyeol with a really y stare it only made sungyeol feel that his heart skipped a beat. Myungsoo got close to sungyeol he put his hand around sungyeol's waist sungyeol was really confused. He put his other hand on sungyeol's nape. He pressed his torso onto sungyeol's just like yesterday when he helped him. Sungyeol was looking to the right when myungsoo faces him to the right he turned his head to the left.
"Why, you dont want to" 
"No, im not a toy"sungyeol moved myungsoo's hands away and started walking before he can get out myungsoo pulled him back in. 
"Stay still" myungsoo got back to their position and got closer to sungyeol. Sungyeol could feel myungsoo's hot breath on sungyeol's lips. Since myungsoo's hand was on sungyeol's nape he pulled him until myungsoo's lips was on sungyeol. Sungyeol's heart was racing like crazy so was myungsoo. Sungyeol could feel myungsoo's tongue moving on his. Their heads were tilting left and right. Myungsoo was draging his hand from sungyeols nape to his chest to his waist. When myungsoo touched his chest he could feel sungyeol's heart pounding. He got to sungyeol's waist but wanted to go lower when he did sungyeol snapped out and pushed myungsoo away but not too hard
" ARE YOU CRAZY??!" Sungyeol yelled
"Well your the one who wanted it to continue".
Sungyeol turned red
"Says who" this time his voice was lower. 
"Says your red face and shivering body and racing heart" myungsoo said and a smile formed on his face.
Sungyeol glared at myungsoo and walked away to the class and myungsoo was following. He passed the teacher "sungyeol you smell like myungsoo" said the teacher. "And why are your lips very pink and puffed" the teacher let out a laugh till he saw sungyeol's scary glare then he was quiet. Myungsoo was leaning on the class door laughing.

The teacher every now and then he would look at sungyeol. Myungsoo looked at sungyeol he looked down to see where are sungyeol's hands. Myungsoo held sungyeol's hand and squeezed it. Sungyeol looked at myungsoo then myungsoo held it slightly tighter then sungyeol looked away then back at myungsoo. Whenever sungyeol looked at myungsoo he would hold his hand tighter. Then myungsoo didnt want to really hurt sungyeol by holding really tight so he linked their finger together and sungyeol gulped. Class finished and they were still holding hands it was lunch time every body went exept them. They stayed in the class room for 20 minutes still holding hands but no words. 
"If you really didnt want me to do anything then why are you leting me hold your hand and why did you lat me kiss you?"
Sungyeol was ginna move his hannd away but myungsoo held it tighter and stood up.
"Let go"
"Lets walk like this"
"No let go" sungyeol was about to move his hand but myungsoo held it eve tighter. Myungsoo got out of the class holding sungyeol's hand till a girl came moved their hands away and slapped sungyeol.