Chap 5

I have to be by your side

Myungsoo was wide-eyed. He was surprised that sungyeol didnt say anything. She had a crush on sungyeol from the first day she came to korea it was about 3 years ago. She was in NY.
"You said you didnt like guys" she was about to slap sungyeol again but he blocked her hand. She wasnt angry that he likes someone other than her, it's just that they made a promise.

Flashback 2 years ago:
"Sungyeol, who do you like?"
"No one, why did you ask suddenly?"
"Because i like you and i will make you like me. Dont even think about going out with guys." 
"Why does everybody say that im not gay" 
"Okay then promise me yhat you wont like a guy especially a guy"
She held out her pinky.
"Ok i promise"
End of flash back

Sungyeol took her away from the crowd. 
"Why are you here?"
"To see you"
"Well, i dont want to see you so get lost"
"Sungyeol you promised"
"Yeah i do alot of things i dont mean"
Myungsoo was eavesdropping on them.
"So you didnt mean it? You like guys?"
"I just figured that out myself" 
"You like that guy that was holding your hand" tears came out. 
"I was holding his hand not him" he ment that he was the one that took myungsoo's hand, but it was myungsoo who took sungyeol's hand.
" well i dont care who held who's hand. I want you to hate him" 
"IF I TOLD TO HATE ME WILL YOU HATE ME IF I TOLD YOU DONT LIKE ANYONE WILL YOU KEEP THAT PROMISE?!" He was very angry.
"And you left for 3 years do you want me to remember you and not like anyone else , that's impossible."
"Hey you jerk bad guy at least care for my feelings"
Sungyeol stayed quiet.
Sungyeol was gonna walk away toward myungsoo because myungsoo is hiding in the way of getting out. Myungsoo ducked his head and sungyeol didnt notice him.
`so he is gay` myungsoo thought to himself. 
Myungsoo came behind sungyeol 
"Heeey buddy"myungsoo threw a hand around sungyeol's high shoulder
"Since when was i your buddy" 
"Now, damn it kid why are you so tall" myungsoo tried to find a comfortable pose to put his arm on sungyeol's shoulder. Sungyeol's phone rang.
"Your not gonna answer" 
"No" 
Myungsoo put his hand in sungyeol's pocket and tried to find the phone. Sungyeol had alot of stuff in his pocket. "Hey what are you doing, get your hand away the position looks wrong" 
"Got it, hello" 
"Wheres sungyeol" 
"He is next to me" 
"Then why did you answer the phone?" 
"Because sungyeol didnt want to" 
"Just give me sungyeol" 
"Mkay"
He gave sungyeol the phone and a really deep voice was talking to sungyeol. Sungyeol reconizes this voice. 
"Hey kiddo,why didnt you go after your mommy?"
Sungyeol knew the guy and he was the guy that was chasing him not the fat one the other one. 
"Where did you take her" sungyeol said while running trying to get out of the school's door. Myungsoo ran behind him. "Come alone then you'll see your mommy." 
"Where are you" 
"Are you gonna come alone?"
"Yes just tell where" 
The dude told sungyeol where he was then sungyeol took a taxi and went there. Myungsoo took another taxi and told the guy driving to follow that taxi infront of them. Sungyeol looked at the taxi guy and he lookes familiar. He was the same guy that called him. He looked beside him and found a rope and a shovel. They got there and they both got out of the cab. Sungyeol was ready for amything because he knew it was this guy. Myungsoo got off as well. He followed them. The man took the rope and the shovel and followed.
They were going up the stairs of an abandoned very large house. Sungyeol was behind the guy.
"Excuse me, why did you get down with me" 
"Just to make sure your safe since this house is scary"
"Then why did you bring a rope and a shovel" sungyeol stopped talking formal. 
"To do this" the guy was about to hit sungyeol with the shovel but sungyeol blocked it and held the shovel then twisted it and kicked the man. Now the shovel is is in sungyeol's hands. He was gonna hit the guy but the guy held it the same way sungyeol did he was about to kick sungyeol but when he did sungyeol held his leg pushed him down the stairs. Myungsoo was watching wide-eyed. He didnt know that sungyeol knew how to fight.

Sungyeol hit the guys head and he was unconscious. He fell on the floor. Sungyeol went upstairs and was looking for his mom. He didnt find her. Myungsoo knew that sungyeol was looking for her so he went and started looking for a lady even though he didnt know how she looked like he was just looking for a a lady. He found his mom but found alot of guys surrounding her. Myungsoo saw them as well from the other side and he saw sungyeol. Myungsoo made distractions and all of them went and found their boss on the floor. Sungyeol didnt know that it was myungsoo helped. He was trying to untie his mom till a guy cam and held out a gun on sungyeol's head. Myungsoo didnt want sungyeol to know he was there so he cant go and push the guy away. Myungsoo found a metal stick and took it. He came and hit the guy hard on the back of his head. Sungyeol turned around and saw it was myungsoo.
"hey what are you doing here!" He said in a loud whisper.
"You dont have the time to argue, lets get your mom and get out of here." Sungyeol agreed 
There was a guy behind myungsoo. Sungyeol didnt see him because he was too busy untying his mom. Myungsoo felt someone behind him. Sungyeol turned around and saw the guy holding a gun. Sungyeol wanted to say something or give myungsoo a warning but myungsoo said
"I know" (lip-synching) myungsol ducked and stretched out his leg and kicked the guy. He didnt fall. But the gun did. The guy fast took the gun and held it again. Myungsoo kicked the gun away then punched the guy. The boss came in and told every body to stop.
"Leave the kids and kill the mother" 
"NO, DONT ANY OF YOU DARE"
"Oooooh feisty"
A guy held a gun at the mom and sngyeol was about to attack him but it was too late the guy shot her in the stomach. Myungsoo took a video of every thing his phone was in his shirt pocket but the camera was sticking out. The police came and all of them ran away. Myungsoo opened the window and waved at the policemen.
"OVER HERE COME TO THE ELEVENTH FLOOR FAAST THERE IS AN INJURED LADY!!"
They took sungyeol's mom to the hospital.
"Did you guys see their faces" the policeman asked
"I got it all in video" myungsoo answered.
He showed him the video.
"Is it fine if i take your phone untill we finish investigation?" 
"Yes, its fine"
They both got out of the building and sungyeol was running.
"YAH, SUNGYEOL HOW CAN YOU STILL HAVE ENERGY?!" Myungsoo ran after him the took a taxi to go to tne hospital. Sungyeol asked the front desk about his mother and they said she is in surgery.
"I want to wait outside the surgery room can you tell me where to go?" 
The nurse told sungyeol where to go and he was waiting for his mom to finish. "Hey sit down and tell me why are these guys always after you" 
"That boss wanted to marry my mom and he was supposed to be my dad, but he's not. My mom hated him and went out with my dad and got married and then she got me. That thug got mad and wanted to get revenge on her so he sent my father to a "trip" and threatned him to never come back. But that revenge was not enough for him. He knew i was special to my mom so thats why he's always after me."
Sungyeol ws crying . Myungsoo looked at him.
"Hey,are you crying?"
"No im not" sungyeol said as he wiped his tears but more came out.
"yah dont cry" myungsoo began to cry with him.myungsoo felt his heart hurting him he felt hot and irritated. He couldnt stand seeing him cry. 
"Thanks myungsoo" this time he said his name right. He sobbed even more. 
"I told you not to cry" myungsoo held sungyeol's face and looked at the crying sungyeol. Sungyeol leaned closer to myungsoo's chest. Sungyeol put his head on myungsoo's chest and heard myungsoo's fast heartbeats. The lights turned of there were only 2 lights that were on so the both of them turned off. When the lights turned off sungyeol held myungsoo even tighter. Myungsoo knew that sungyeol didnt like the dark, so he held sungyeol and wrapped him around his arms.

The doctor came out. 
"Why is it so dark" he went back inside and opned the light switch.
"How is my mom? Did the surgery go well? Is she alive? Is she…" 
"Your her guardian?"
"Yes" 
"Im very sorry to tell you but…