The Power of Friendship"

The Cursed Mark

Hello my lovely Lunatics (get it becasue my name is mindly_insane) and I am back with another chapter of The Cursed Mark... Please Enjoy (plus thanks for subscribing new Lunatics and upvotes~!)


Ever since Luhan was accepted into the groups little friendship pack, he has been just...happy. It seemed like the people that were chasing him weren't around anymore, but he was still taking the precautions. He has gotten close to everyone especially Minseok. He even comes to school early to talk to him before class starts and everyone else comes. Talking about Minseok...

"LU GE~!" Minseok exclaimed hugging him coming inside the classroom.

"Hi Baozi!" Luhan said hugging him back.

"Are you still going to teach the rest of the guys self defense today" Minseok asked. 

"Of course I am if they can sit still long enough." Luhan said rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on Hannie Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun promised me that they would behave and if not I give you permission to take them down." Minseok said smiling evilly.

"You are too cute to be such an evil hyung to your dongsaengs." Luhan said pinching his cheeks.

"Stop they will swell." Minseok said patting his face.

"If they get any bigger you will look more like a hamster than a bun." Kai said walking in.

"Shut up Kai no one was talking to you." Minseok glared and turns away.

"Min Min I'm sorry" Kai said hugging his hyung.

"Ah get off of me, go away!" Minseok pushed him away.

"Jongin just get off of Minseok he obviously still hasn;t forgave you for the soccer in the face incident." D.O. said grabbing Kai and dragging him to the seat next to him.

"Oh come on I said I was sorry a million times." Kai pouted.

"Woah a lot of commotion that I'm not causing I'm surprised." Chanyeol said coming in laughing.

"Yeah it is a surprise you're usually are the loudest one here." Minseok said. 

"I'm not loud." Chanyeol pouted.

"Oh right you're not loud you're just exuberant." Minseok said.

"Yeah I'm that." Chanyeol smiled.

Luhan shaked his head. "It's the same meaning Chanyeol" he thought.

"What's going on in here sit in your seats kids!" the teacher said coming in.


At lunch we all sat at the really large table like it was made for us as always.

"So like do you do flips and have weapons in self-defense?" Chen asked.

"Yeah are you like jumping off walls and doing flips?" Sehun asked.

"Well it is possible to do such a thing, but there are no weapons just your bare hands." Luhan explained.

"Well I know wushu that uses weapons." Tao said.

"Then you are basically prepared" Luhan smiled at Tao.

Tao smiled widely.

"We'll meet at this abandom warehouse not to far from the school." Luhan said.

D.O. looked timid.

"D.O. are you ok?" Luhan asked him when everyone else was talking.

"I don't think I could do that Luhan I don't think I can fight I'm not really capable you know." D.O. said.

"Hey anybody has the power to do anything if they put their mind to it...you got this D.O. I promise I'll help you ok" Luhan smiled.

"...Ok" D.O. calmed down.


After school they all walked to the abandoned warehouse and threw their stuff in the corner of the room away from the teaching space.

"Now who wants to go first?" Luhan asked.

Tey all started to raise their hands except D.O.

"D.O.....could you please come up." Luhan said.

D.O. went up with the sounds of "lucky" and "awh man" behind him. 

"Now I want you to raise your hand like you are trying to punch me and I will show you a simple defense move." Luhan said.

D.O. looked nervous.

"D.O. it's ok you'll do fine." Luhan said.

D.O. swang and Luhan grabbed his arm and put his hand on his neck not squeezing of course.

"Now this is step one something simple block and chock while pushing." Luhan said.

D.O. smiled.

"Now I'll try it with you and you stop me" Luhan said.

Luhan started and D.O. blocked it just like Luhan did and pushed him away.

"Great job D.O. now everyone partner up we are going to do some more" Luhan said.

After a while they took a break.

"Awh look there is an eclipse." Minseok said.

Everyone looked up at the open ceiling window seeing the moon was becoming dark.

When it became dark Luhan's mark began to glow.

"What is this" Luhan whispered to himself.

Suddently it began to get cold and Luhan looked at Minseok and on his arm was a different mark. Minseok looked surprised.

Luhan looked around and saw not only Minseok, but everyone had a mark.

"What the hell?" Luhan said.

"What is going on" Minseok said looking at the ground. He was turning it into ice around him.

"WOAH!" Chanyeol said.

Everyone looked and saw him with fire in his hands.

"What is this?" Chanyeol saod trying to get the fire off his hands only throwing it everyone buring the building.

"Chanyeol calm down" Suho put up his hand and water from a nearby fountain came spurting out everywhere taking out the fire.

Kai surprised disappeared only to reappear behind Minseok then again doing the same thing to end up on top of a crate inside.

Sehun didn't know what was going on, but a big tornado appeared around him acting like a defence mechanism of his own.

His tornado gathering cloud...even worse thunder clouds into the area they were in. Lightning struck down hiting Chen, but he wasn't fazzed. He looked at his hands in fear watching the electricity bouncing from finger to finger.

Baekhyun who had moved back from the action was glowing into this giant piece of light it helped because of the eclipse, but blinded D.O. when he was coming over to help him.

D.O. almost falling stopped himself, but when he stomped down to regain balnce the earth began to move the pavement and concrete cracking and coming up as shards.

Nipping Luhan in the leg and Luhan hissed in pain. He moved back and then noticed he was levitating.

Tao was freaking out and didn't know what to do, but to say "STOP!" as he closed his eyes.

He heard nothing and he openned his eyes to see everything slowed down and stopped. He looked around at the catastrophe they were causing and noticed it had stopped just like he said.

"Ummmm....go" Tao said.

Everything resumed and everyone felt weak coming back and falling on their knees.Lay, once he had enough strength, came of to Luhan trying to help his wound when he notice his hand glowed green. He put his hand over his injury and noticed when he took it off he was healed.

Everyone scared to even moved looked at each other. Luhan looked and the eclipse had passed. They noticed a police car coming so they grabbed their stuff and ran leaving the place a mess and a mystery in other peoples eyes.

They went to a park instead. Everyone was still quiet until Luhan finally spoke up.

"Ok so all of you have the mark of something on you like me right and it glowed before everything started to happen during the eclipse." Luhan said. "Can any of you still use them?" 

They all looked at each other and Suho got up he saw a water fountain and concentrated. The fountain came on and the water was being gathered in the sort of sphere. 

Chanyeol also tried concentrating on his hand where a little fire came up.  Everyone soon tried. Lay healing a flower, Tao making it age a little, Kai jumping from place to place, Baekhyun gathering light in his hands, D.O. pushing a tree down, Chen turning on a streetlight using electricity from when he was shocked. Sehun making wind move in the trees, but Minseok did nothing. 

"Baozi can you try to freeze Suho's water ball?" Luhan tried.

"I'm scared what if I can't control it." he asked.

"Just try and concentrate." Luhan said.

Minseok looked at the ball of water and froze it and the water fountain. 

Luhan stopped and thought for a minute.

"So we all have some sort of power I know you guys must be afraid and tired." Luhan said. "I've been through this once before and I understand if you don't want to see me again. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"...But you know how to control it right?" Kai asked.

"Not necessarily. I haven't tried to since I learned that I had this....thing." Luhan said.

"Well friends just don't leave friends behind you are in this with us too and if you know something we should start from there." Lay said.

"Yeah you aren't alone anymore in this Luhan you have friends just like you told me you are capable of doing something if you put your mind to it right so we should all try to concentrate on doing it together instead of being alone." D.O. said.

"It's weird and unbelievable" Chanyeol satrted.

"But we are anything but normal, it would take us some time to actually grasp this and be good at it." Baekhyun continued.

"But with all of us supporting each other, being there, helping each other, we WILL be fine." Minseok said holding Luhan's shoulder.

Everyone was silent until....

"So does this make us superheroes?" Chanyeol laughed and so did everyone else. Some even agreeing and striking a pose.

"Yeah we'll be just fine." Luhan thought smiling.


"Sir we have information" a guy said talking into his phone not to far off from where Luhan and the others where.

"What is it?" Kris answered.

"They all have powers just like you and Luhan, sir." he said.

Kris looked at the phone and then at the moon.

"Hmmm so there is more than just us huh Lu?" Kris said looking outside at the moon.

"Sir do we proceed?" he asked.

"No let's see how long their friendship will last when I talk to them..." Kris chuckled evilly.


OH NO Kris is up to some bad stuff trying to create something between Luhan and others!!! What will happen? Wait and see. Comment and subscribe! Thank you my Lunatics (new and old) and I'll see you later~!

~mindly_insane~