The Unexpected Meeting

The Cursed Mark

HI HI HI PEOPLE!!!!! SO Let's go first chapter of this story hopefully I do well. Hopefully it won't be confusing as well because one part will be Luahn's then it will switch from POV to POV.


A teenage boy named Luhan was walking in an abandoned building thinking about the past of him and his so called "best friend". He had blond hair and cold piercing eyes. He was wlaking fine until a whole group of guys found him.

"Never get a break do I?" Luan said running up some nearby stairs to get to the roof.


Meanwhile in another part of the building a boy the name of Kim Minseok, also know as Xiumin by his friends is going to his favorite spot where he likes to look at the sky when the moon is present.

"It's a full moon today, it looks so beautiful." he said.

He put in his mp3 and slowly was drifting off into his little dream world.


As Luhan finally got to the high part of the roof he jumped off onto steps leading down to the top of the roof. He quickly ran down some steps and when suitable he jumped down.

The door opened and out came four to five guys came rushing out. Luhan started to run and jumped over the air conditioners installed on the roof. He quickled when through a door running quickly as he was being chased.


Xiumin wook up to a very dark sky.

"I should get home." he said climbing down.

He was walking peacefully when the ligts on the side of the building started to blink.

"Strange." he thought.

He kept walking until he felt himself being pulled and a hand put over his mouth.

Shocked he grabbed the hand over his mouth and he saw  some guys run past them.

When they left the guy who suddenly grabbed him tried to pull him somewhere.

Xiumin forcefully stopped the guy and snatched away from him.

The guy turned around and Xiumin saw his dark eyes and his very bright hair.

The guy ran off leaving Xiumin alone.

"Who was that?" he thought looking around for him.


Luhan ran all day but couldn't shake the guys chasing him until he found a dark corner.

He heard someone coming so he hid himself.

He saw a boy walking around.

"He'll get himself killed." Luhan thought.

So he grabbed him and put his hand over his mouth so he wouldn't scream.

Just as they backed into the dark corner he saw the guy chasing him go back.

When they left he grabbed his hand and started to move until he felt his forcefully snatch away.

He looked back at him.

His cute round face and very serious eyes.

"I can't stay here staring." Luhan thought as he ran off. "Hopefully he didn't see who I was, I need to get home for school tomorrow."


The next day Xiumin went to school and as his class was joking around he was talking to his friend Do Kyungsoo who they like to call D.O. because of his last name and Kim Jongin AKA Kai.

The teacher came in and everyone went to their seat. A boy came in afterwards wearing a black hoodie underneath his uniform jacket.

"Hey look at him." he heard Chanyeol, another friend, say to Kai.

He looked at the boy and noticed that he was the one from yesterday.


Luhan walked with the teacher to the class he was in. He wore a black hoode underneath the jacket because he didn't even want to come to school anyway or dress in that riduculous uniform.

As he came in everyone bowed to the teacher and he started to introduce me.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. Then I saw him, the guy from last night.

The teacher said to sit next to the guy named Xiumin, the same one from last night.

"Oh fun let's see if he remembers me." he thought as he went to go sit next to him.

He felt him staring at him all throuhg class.

"I guess that's a yes." he thought.


After class Xiumin stopped the guy named Luhan.

"Hey." he said.

Luhan looked at him and said "Yeah."

"Are you that guy from last night?" he whisper under his breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Luhan said as he left.

"Interesting better keep my eyes on him" he thought.


SO That's it for now the story is not going to be as fast as the drama was of course I will add stuff inside. Hopefully it is decent and you guys like it. Please Comment and Subscribe TY.

BAI BAI mindly_insane