The Fight for Acceptance

The Cursed Mark

Hi Hi Hi let's get straight to it and I'll have some news at the end of the story!


Luhan and Kai went to the field and they all started to play. The teams were made. Minseok, D.O., Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, and Sehun. The other team was Chen, Luhan, Lay, Suho, and Baekhyun.

Sehun had the ball first and passed it to Tao who kicked it Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked around to see wo he could pass it to when Luhan came up and swooped the ball under his feet and started running to the goal.

Kai ran to get to Luhan and tried to get the ball, but Luhan turned with the ball confusing him.

Luhan then passed it to Lay who kicked it in. Luhan's team rejoiced giving high fives.

Luhan smirked at Kai.

"He's pretty good don't you think?" Minseok asked Kai.

"We'll see about that." Kai said seriously.

They all played a vigorous game until it was tied.

Luhan had the ball and was running as fast as he could to the goal.

Kai slid trying to get the ball until Luhan kicked the ball in the air and jumped over Kai. Kai saw him above him as Luhan kicked the ball in the goal making his team win.

Luhan's team all came by and patted him on the back and giving high-fives exclaiming that they can't believe he could play like that.

"You're pretty good." Luhan said helping Kai up.

"You're not bad yourself." Kai said smiling.

"Does this mean...I have your approval?" Luhan asked.

Kai stayed silent and then swung his arm on Luhan's shoulder.

"Yeah you're cool welcome." Kai said smiling.

Luhan smiled.

"Was this what it was like to have friends you can trust?" Luhan thought.

"LUHAN!!" Minseok jumped on Luhan and Kai.

"You were so awesome out there I know you said you liked soccer,but that was just like a pro athelete." Minseok said smiling excited.

"I wasn't that good." Luhan said shyly.

"Hey come on so we can go to our next class together!" the others called.

They all started walking to class unware they were being watched.


"Boss we have located Luhan and he now has a lot of friends at this school he is staying at." the member said,

"What is the school called?" Kris asked.

"EXO Academy for the high and mighty special kids. Smartest kids in the area go to that school. I don't know how he got in." the guy chuckled.

"Luhan isn't stupid, but what these kids he is hanging with so special." Kris said.

"We aren't sure, but he is really close to the one named Minseok." the guy eplained.

"Look into all of these kids maybe they have something to do with these marks we were given." Kris said.

"Ok, but what if the kids do have something to do with that?" the guy asked.

"Then we destroy them like we will Luhan." Kris explained.

"But sir isn't Luhan your best friend from before what possibly could have happened that you want to kill him." the guy asked.

"....Get out..."Kris said angrily.

"S-sir?" he asked.

"GET OUT!" Kris screamed as the room shaked.

The guy ran.

"Some best friend you were Lu you didn't want to rule with me power and all we could have had it all, but no you wanted to use your powers for good or not at all you are the reason I'm like this!" Kris screamed at the picture of him and Luhan on the wall.

Kris mark starts to glow.

"Maybe if I get rid of you it will be gone as well." Kris said staring at the mark.


So Plot twist!!! Do Luhan's friends have the same problem as Kris and Luhan. I decided to mix it up because they way that this was going this story was going to be so short. I really am trying to write longer I'm just not at that capacity yet :( I did try though. But yeah so I probably would be updating more because of medical reasons I had to take a semester off of school. It not to be in school, but I can probably give you more until January comes along (no promises)! Well thank you for all the lovely subscribings and comments I've recieved so far! Silent readers thanks for reading I hope I'm doing the story well enough that you enjoy it! Thank you for sticking with me since I know how slow I am writing stories!! :D I really appreciate it! Until next time Subscribe and Comment!!

Bai Bai mindly_insane~!