You're On

The Cursed Mark

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM HEY EVERYONE Anneyeonghaseyo!!!! I'm back with another chapter of The Cursed Mark. Hopefully you guys like it and forgive me for all the grammar errors that may occur. Subscribe and Comment please I would love to see how I am doing or how I can improve. THANKS SO MUCH NEW SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS!!!! <3


NO ONE'S POV

"So Luhan tell us about yourself" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah" everyone agreed.

"...Well for starters I'm a 19 year old third year, I moved to Korea when I was five from China..a-" Luhan started before he was cut off.

"China!!!" everyone exclaimed.

"Yeah my Korean is very good right?" Luhan said.

"Um yeah better than me and Lay's" the tall one, Tao, said.

"You're from China too" Luhan smiled.

"Yeah it's nice to have someone else from China join us." Lay said.

Luhan smiled and continued, "I took a self defense class and have a black belt." 

"WOAH SERIOUSLY COULD YOU SHOW US ONE DAY" Chanyeol said.

Everyone looked excited except Kai.

"Yeah sure no problem." Luhan said.

"For the first time it feels like I have friends." Luhan thought.

Suddenly they were talking like they had been friends for years except Kai.

"You like soccer so does Min he's litterally the best." D.O. said. 

"Oh stop." Minseok said.

"But you are Minnie" Kai said.

"Minnie?" Luhan thought.

"He is more like a Baozi to me." Luhan said.

"Bao..zi?" Minseok asked.

"Yeah cause your face is like steamed buns." Luhan explained.

"So he's fat you're saying that?" Kai said getting mad.

Everyone looked at Luhan.

"WHAT of course not his face is cute that is all I'm saying. Like a steamed bun, I want to take a bit out of his cheek." Luhan said.

Minseok got red.

The bell rang and everyone started to move to the next class which was P.E. 

"Min come on we are playing soccer today!" Kai said walking next to D.O.

"Don't worry I'll catch up with you." Minseok said watching them leave.

"I have P.E. too." Luhan said.

"Oh cool you wanna walk with me." Minseok said.

"Sure Minseok." Luhan said.

"You know what I don't mind you calling me that one name." Minseok said turning away from him.

"Hmmm" Luhan hummed.

"Whatever just call me what you want come on or else we will be late." Minseok said walking away.

Luhan could have sworn he saw Minseok's ear turn red.


When they got o the field for P.E. Kai pulled Luhan aside.

"Ok look if you can win this match between us then I'll trust you, but I warn you now hurt my friends and I'll demolish you." Kai said.

Luhan glared and looked at the field where Minseok was standing. Minseok saw him and smiled and waved.

He looked Kai straight in Kai's eyes and said...

"You're on."


TADA NEXT TIME THE BATTLE (well sort of)! Tell me how you guys liked it!!! Subscribe and Comment = Love and even if you don't I still love you guys anyway!!!!

Also I need some help I have no idea how to add pictures and I don't know if they will show up! Please give me some tips!!!

Bai Bai mindly_insane