The Joy of Friendship

The Cursed Mark

OMG I did not expect so many lovely people to like this story :) Thank you for all the comments and subscriptions :D!!! I'm back to give a new chapter!


Luhan POV

As I was walking to school I felt someone staring at me.

"Oh really." I thought.

I turned his head slightly looking slightly behind me. Then I began to run hearing footsteps behind me approaching quickly. I quickly ran as fast as I can until I bumped into someone. 

"Oh hey you are that kid from yesterday" a very tall guy says to him as he reaches out to help me up.

I take his hand and mutter a low sorry.

"It's cool...my names Chanyeol I'm in your class." he said with a giant smile.

I looked up and said "Yeah well I don't want to be late so see you in class Chanyeol." I started to walk away.


Chanyeol POV

I was walking to school by myself when suddenly I felt someone bump into me. I turned to see the student from my class yesterday. I helped him up and as soon as he was on his feet he started to go saying sorry and that they will meet in class.

"That's pretty strange." I thought.

"CHANYEOL!" I heard someone screaming for him.

I turned to see my friends Baekhyun, Kai, D.O., and Minseok.

"Hey guys so hey I just ran into the new sudent he seemed like he was in a hurry to run away from something." I said to them.

:That weirdo that sits next to you right Minseok." Kai said.

"Yeah him..." Minseok said.

"You ok Min?" I asked him.

Minseok just smiled and said "We better go before we're late." 

I looked as he started to walk the path the school was on.


No one POV

As the class satrted the teacher came in and was about to assign someone to help Luhan get adjusted to the school by showing him around.

"Oh joy." Luhan thought.

"Um Mr. teacher sir I volunteer to help the new student." Minseok said smiling.

"Oh wonderful Minseok I know I can count on you." the teacher said.

Luhan stared as Minseok took his seat.

"Meet me after class and I'll give you the tour of the school." Minseok smirked smiled.

"Just when I thought things couldn't get any better."  Luhan thought.

After class Luhan waited for Minseok outside the classroom.

"Ok now follow me." Minseok said walking away.

"Ok Mr. Bossy." Luhan thought.


"This is the cafeteria, the library is on thesecond floor east wing, teachers louge where they may sometimes call you is in the north wing, and the affirmiry is down the hall to the right from the cafeteria. Any questions?" Minseok said unemotionally.

"Ummm no." Luhan said.

"Good now come I have some people I want you to meet." Minseok said going inside the cafeteria.

Luhan followed ans saw him with a whole bunch of guy, he assumes are his friends.

"Come on Min who did you bring along today?" this guy with...what is that...eye liner?

"What like is he like a delinquent and you have to show him what is right or what?" this guy said smirking.

"I'm right here you know." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Come on guys let's just be nice." this guy says with a smile.

"Finally someone nice." Luhan thought and sighed.

"Are you just going to stand there or come over." Minseok asked.

Luhan came over and everyone looked at him.

"These are my friends that I will like you to meet." Minseok said smiling.

"Kim Jongin but people call me Kai." Kai glared.

"Yeah so I'm Do Kungsoo, but everybody calls me D.O." the guy with heart shaped lips said.

"I'm Baekhyun talk about my eye liner and you die." Baekhyun said seriously.

"So he is wearing eye liner." Luhan thought nodding.

"I'm Suho the guardian of these guys." Suho said smiling.

Luhan smiled a bit.

"This is Zitao and Yixing, but they like to known as Tao and Lay they are from the student exchange program in China." Minseok said pointing them out.

"I'm Kim Jondae, but people call me Chen." the guy with noticable cheekbones said.

"And you already know me from earlier this morning." Chanyeol said loudly.

"I'm Sehun and I'm the youngest out of these idiots." Sehun said while some complained.

"These are my friends and crew maybe you can start by being friends with them." Minseok said.

"It's nice to meet you all I'm Luhan." Luhan said.

Kai scoffed while most of them said hello.

As Luhan got his lunch and was walking to sit down Kai stopped him adn whispered in his ear "You may have everyone else on your side, but I don't trust you so prove to me either you are with us or against us. But if you hurt anyone of my friends that's it for you got it."

Luhan glared at Kai and nodded.

As Kai went to go get his lunch Luhan thought "Oh the joy of making friends."


ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS BEEN MADE ^_^ I'm honestly thinking about adding couples in like Kaisoo, Baekyeol, Taohun, and ChenLay. What do you guys think? Comment below and please subscribe. 

Bai Bai mindly_insane