CHIL

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

Ugghh Tomorrow is school and I don't want to go, I getting so used to the break but now its time to go back. Surprisingly, me and the boys have been getting close but somethimes it gets awkward at times, anyway we would go to the practice room a lot and just play around except as me I didn't really want to play so I picked out random songs from my computer and learned just the chorus to them but from time to time I would be dragged by Chan, Seungkwan, Mingming, or Soonyoung to mess around with the cameras and just talk. I was also taught by Soonyoung how to do the 'Like Seventeen' thing.

At the dorm it was quite different even though the boys were still loud, they wouldn't be moving around as much, at night we would sit in the living and play games. I got to whose in my room and whose room is whose. The first room was Seokmin, Soonyoung, Chan, and Jihoon's room, the second room was Hansol, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Junhui's room, the third room, was mine, Dongjin, Seungkwan, and MingMing's room, and the fourth room was Seungcheol, Doyoon, Jisoo, and Junghan's room. 

'(ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggak (ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya (ha ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggak (ppuniya) ppuniya (ppuniya) ppuniya'  I lazily grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. I squinted at the time 6:00 I groaned, sat up and rubbed my tired eyes as I yawned. I crawled out from the bed and got washed up. After cleaning up, I looked at the boys who were still fast asleep Aigoo, well since there are less people going to school someone has to wake up these boys. I walked into my room to wake up the boys first since all of them still go to school.

"Dongjin-ah ireona," I cooed in his ears.

"Emmm," he groaned as he turned.

"Ani get up, you'll be late for school," I said.

"Arraseo," He said and sat up with his eyes wide open. Wow that was easy, is it going to be hard to get the others awake?

"Seungkwan-ah, MingMing, wake up," I said shaking the two while trying to keep my balance since both of them slept on the top bunk.

"Okay just 5 more minutes," MingMing said pulling his blanket over his head.

"Andwae you need to get up and wash up," I said pulling the blanket off his bed.

"Fine," he said and slapped Seungkwan on his stomach.

Seungkwan immediately shot up. "Hyung!"

"Hehe mian my hand just.. slipped." MingMing starting to climb down.

"Come one morning DJ, get washed," I said ruffling up his hair then jumping down. Now time to get Chan and Seokmin. I headed over to their room.

"Chan-ah ireona," I whispered to Chan as I shook him awake, I tried to be quiet since Jihoon and Soonyoung don't go to school anymore.

"Ah Noona, I don't want to," he whined with his eyes still closed.

"Come one get up, you'll be late," I scolded. I patted his cheeks and he sat up straight glaring at me with his cute brown eyes. "Don't glare at me like that, you'll be happy when you don't get scolded by the teachers." I climbed up the side to reach Seokmin, I saw Soonyoung sleeping peacefully and he looked so cute with his messed up hair KangYuna focus! You're on a mission to wake up all the boys so you can do your morning stretch!  "Seokmin wake up, its time to go to school," I whispered and he got right up.

"Thanks," he whispered as he climbed down and I just gave him a nod. 

"Now Hansol and Mingyu," I walked to the next room, and woke up the two boys. Mission completed. Since there was still alot of time left and the bathroom was basically occupied I went into the living to do some stretches, it really helps relaxes the muscles especially when you're sitting in class all day. I started with some basic taekwondo stretches like lifting on leg in the air.

"I see you do taekwondo," I looked over to see whose voice it belonged to and it was Seungcheol.

"Yeah.. umm what are you doing awake, didn't you like graduate school two years ago?" I questioned him.

"Oh well you know I normally wake up to help the boys get ready," he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "So how long have you been doing taekwondo?"

"Ummm this is like my 5th years," I answered.

"Ahh I've learned it for 7 years," he said. "I'm a black belt."

"Oh I am too," I said with a smile and continuing to stretch.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Uhh sure why not," I replied.

After a while I figured that all the boys have dispersed to get changed into their uniforms, I dismissed myself from Seungcheol and got changed into my uniform and myself look pretty.

"Oh so you go SOPA?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah don't you remember that's how I met Chan?" I gave him a funny look.

"Oh yeah right," he let out a small awkward laugh.

"Yeah... uhhh Chan-ah you ready?" I called out quietly.

"Just a second let me find some socks that don't have holes in them," Chan called back quietly and I just laughed.

"I don't know whats with him, he's always finding socks with holes," Seungcheol said.

"Okay noona, I'm ready," Chan said coming out.

"We will be leaving now," I sais to SeungCheol and bowed, Chan did the same.

"Wait, aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Seungcheol asked as we put on our shoes.

"Aniyo, we're going to go get something on the way," I answered.

"Ahh neh have fun and be safe," he said.

"Yeh," me and Chan said.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I watched as the two left the dorm and made their way to the school I used to go to with Doyoon and Wonwoo.

"Hyung, how come you never say those things to ask?" Hansol-ah asked.

"Uhh because you guys can take care yourselves, she has Chan with her, you don't know what trouble those two can cause?" I said quickly, I don't actually know what I just said and I don;t even know what trouble can those two do, I'm not even sure if they even cause any trouble at all.

"Okay?" Hansol tilted his head to the side and left after bidding me goodbye and bowing.

KANGYUNA POV

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Chan, putting my arm around his shoulders.

"Hmm ddeokbokki?" He suggested.

"Eung geurae kaja!"

"Ahh Noona before I forget, we were going to leave school early at 1 o'clock for a photoshoot," Chan stuffed the rice cake in his mouth.

"Oh really?" I questioned happily.

"Eung PD-nim going to come pick us up, then were going to the studio right away," he added.

"What about our uniforms?"I question.

"Umm we just change out of them into our photoshoot clothes then when we're done we just change back into them," he answered.

"Ahh okay," I said buttting a rice cake in my mouth.

"Noona we better hurry before we we're late," Chan said quickly getting up and shoving the last three rice cakes in his mouth.

"Shoot, lets go, gamsahpanida ahjumma!" I called out as we left.

* 1:00*

"Noona, is this your first photoshoot?" Chan asked me as we got headed into the studio.

"Uhh sort of I did a Taekwondo shoot and orchestra shoot before but they weren't that long more like 5 to 10 minute long shoots," I replied.

"Ahh, oh there are the hyungs," Chan pointed to the groups of boys laughing and messing around.

"Oh theres KangYuna and Chan," one of the boys said.

'We're all here," Jihoon said.

"Lets go in and greet the director," Soonyoung said and we all headed in.

"Like Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen ibnida!" We all greeted.

"Neh, oh who is this?" The director pointed to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi KangYuna ibnida, I'm the new member," I introduced myself.

"Ahh thats why the stylist had girl clothes too," the director said.

"Okay well boys head that why to get your make-up down and dressed while KangYuna follow me to your room," the director said.

"Yeh," we all answered and headed to our rooms.

"You'll look absolutely fabulous," he said as we walked into the room full of stylist.

"Annyeonghaesyo Choi KangYuna ibnida," I greeted the sylist awkwardly.

"Neh, please out your backpack down there and we're going to start makeup," she said as I sat down in front of the mirror.

"Yeh," I replied.

After they finished my makeup I  looked into the mirror and I was amazed, even though it didn't look much, it was more makeup than I usually use.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Yeh I really like it," I replied.

"Kay lets go get you changed," she said.

I looked into the body mirror and I was really fabulous looking. My hair was curled a bit and my outfit really suited my long legs or at least thats what the stylist said also with the black heels that made me at least and inch taller but still shorter than most of the older boys.

"Wahh," I posed in the mirror.

"Can I have everyone over here!" The director called. I walked towards where the director was and the he lit up as he saw me. "Omo, you are so beautiful! My stylist are the best!"

All the boys sort of stared at me with their mouths a little opened and I blushed a little. "Guys stop staring," I whispered to them.

"Okay so if you can't really tell by your outfits we will have this sort of bad boy/girl concept so when we take pictures, act cool and a bit y also smile or smirk here and there," he explained. "So we will start with individuals, photagraphers please pick your subjects."

"Uhh we'll start with Doyoon," said one of the photographer wearing a purple beanie. "The rest go seat down over there, there's like snacks and drinks.

"Wow, you just look outstanding," Soonyoung said walking next to me and I couldn't help but blush really hard so I hid my face.

"Thanks," I said as I walked to the snack table and grabbed a cup of water. They started playing music and the first song Sistar's Give It to Me and immediately me and Seungkwan got together and started dancing and singing.

After a while and Seokmin, Wonwoo, Hansol, and Jisoo had taken their photos it was my turn. I stood in front of the white back drop and waited for my directions.

"Okay so just pose naturally and I won't stop you until i say so so with every snap of my camera change poses," she direction and I nodded. "Ready here is the first shot." Hopefully they play a good song to give me that sort of 'fierce', 'cool', and 'bad girl' feeling. As if my prayers were heard EXO-K's Black Pearl started to play. Just the perfect song.

I put on my poker face and looked to the left *snap* I leaned forward and moved my left arm to touch my neck, I looked to the right *snap* I straightened back up and smirked at the camera *snap* I looked to the side and pretendinf to scoff at something *snap* I gave them and sweet eye smile with my lips together *snap* I parted my lips to show my teeth.

Some more poses I did

I just did poses that were suitable for my concept and my outfit.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

KangYuna was a natural at this most of the boys would be stopped here and there to talk about our next pose or that we need to have a more fierce look but with KangYuna she just kept going. She was truly amazing. I stood in front of the monitor where all the pictures were being shown up. With each pose my heart stopped. Uggh SeungCheol-ah you must be crazy. having feelings for a girl who is two years younger than you.

"Wahh hyung, noona looks great doesn't she?" Chan said standing next to me and I nodded.

KangYuna got finished and was walking towards the back.

"You are a natural at this!" I complimented.

"Aww thanks Seungcheol," she said.

"Maybe since we are close you should just start calling me oppa," I said patting my chest and she just laughed.

"I'll think about it," she said and walked away but then being surrpunded by the boys.

It was then my turn and the rest of the day was just the photoshoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRaiIMN4GBI (A/N Watch this if you want to know what the boy's outfits looked like and how they posed, they are so freaking hot)

After everyone went we took a group photo to end the day.

 (Kangyuna stood next to me since she was a bit taller in her heels)

KANGYUNA POV

After the photoshoot we headed back to the dorm to rest, I was the first to wash up as always and got dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Lets play a game," Seokmin suggested.

"Eung geurae," Soonyoung said.

"Lets go one by one and tell facts here and there so KangYuna will get to know us better since we actually never had the time to talk and get to know each other," Jihoon said and everyone agreed. It wasn't really a game but I felt happy that they really wanted to know about me. "KangYuna, you may begin and next we be Soonyoung and we go from there." Everyone was basically in a big circle so it worked our perfectly.

"Uhh I was born In Seoul but moved to America when I was one years old, my birthday is June 15..." the boys cut me off.

"Oh, you have the same birthday as Soonyoung hyung!" Chan commented. Me and Soonyoung glanced at each other and so I just smiled awkwardly.

"Anyway, as you know I played soccer for two years, I've been taking Taekwondo lessons for 5 year now, I'm a black belt, umm I played cello for three years, I've been playing piano for 7 years, uhh I won three 1st place music competition, but won 8 2nd place  awards," I said.

"Wahh you did so much, it seems like you had a lot of free time," Mingyu said.

"Yeah sort school in America is alot different from here like School starts in September and ends in June then we would have three months of summer break and start a new school year in September again," I explained.

"Wahh," they were all amazed except for Jisoo who understood and alittle of Hansol but he moved to Korea when he was little.

"But I like the way school in Korea goes since we don't have such long breaks that we forget everything during the summer plus even thought school is a bit longer I feel it goes a lot faster," I said and they all nodded.

"We graduated in a blink of an eye," Soonyoung said winking, and I hid my face from showing him that I'm blushing. Stop being adorable I don't care if you're a year older but just stop!

We all went around the circel and learned very interesting facts about each other, even their ideal type which made me feel awkward since I was the only girl there.

"So KangYuna?" Hansol turned to me.

"Yeah," I answered nervously.

"What's your ideal type?" He asked and I looked at the other guys who were waiting for my answer.

"Uhh well, I like tall guys, they have to be older than me because dating young people is weird, umm look good in skinny jeans, can dance, sweet, cute, funny, and caring," I answered feeling weird since some of these things go for some of the guys but then again the things they said relate to me as well like Hansol said he likes girls with pretty legs, Seungcheol said girls who like to cook and eats a lot, Doyoon said girls who are tall but shorter than him, and Soonyoung said he likes girls who are fragrant and girls that like him.

"Old do you go up too?" Hansol asked.

"Uhh I think 1 and 2 years older is okay but if we really love each other I'll go for maybe 3 years older," I answered.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I think my I literally stopped breathing when she said she's go for 1 or 2 years older than her.

KANGYUNA POV

"Ahh do you have a boyfriend or had one?" Seungkwan asked.

"Mmm nope well I almost did," I answered.

"How did you 'almost' have a boyfriend?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh well in 9th grade there was this boy I had a crush on even though he was a bit of a jerk to me but we would tease each other a lot, then one day he asked me out, I was completely overwhelmed so i told him I'll think about it, so I told my best friend about but turns out he asked her too," I explained.

"What did you do?" Wonwoo asked.

"The next day I went up to him and punched him in the face then I smiled and walked away. He was a total jerk I don't even know why I fell for him," I said and shook my head. "Plus he said my dreams to become a kpop star were stupid so I kicked him. But did I cry for him? No I didn't so i guess I didn't really have any feelings for him."

"Ahh well you deserve someone better Noona," Chan said as he patted my shoulder.

"Say do you have a girlfriend," I asked Chan.

"Ani," he simply replied. I was a bit disappointed in his answer since he said like he's been asked that question a million times. There was a weird awkward silence.

Soonyoung cleared his throat and spoke. "KangYuna, you should teach me some Taekwondo skills." My eyes literally lit up Soonyoung is asking me to teach him Taekwondo OH. MY. GOODNESS. 

"Yeah, of course," I answered and stood up. Good KangYuna play it cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating I've been taking a break from the computer even thought I feel bad for not writing and updating. And now I feel really bad because tomorrow night I'm going a camping trip for the 4th of July so I won't be able to update but as I'm on camp I will be still be able to write but not update so maybe there might be a a few updates from this story and You'll be safe in My Arms.

Anyway, did you like this update ahh SeungCheol is so confused why he likes KangYuna. And the Boys and KangYuna are getting closer!

Sorry for any mistakes!