SAH

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Pledis Entertainment!" I'm guessing one of the judges said. "We will be starting auditions soon we will call you guys ups individually by name and number so please listen carefully. when you are called please enter through that door right there, this will be a private audition so no peeking in. While you are waiting we do advise you practice, remember only 10 people will make it, thank you and good luck to you all!"

After she left everyone went back to talking to each other but since I didn't know anyone I just started straighten out my outfit, good thing I wasn't the only one dressed in costume.

 (I had the the white shirt, blazer, pants, tie, and my trusty EXO shoes!)

Its a good thing I wasn't the only one in costume, I saw some F(x) costumes and Girls' Day costumes.

"Hey," I turned around and behind me stood a pretty cute boy I would have to say. I just bowed my head down a bit. "I'm Jung Taejoon." He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"Choi KangYuna," I said.

"So I heard your from America cause I am too," he said.

"Oh how cool," I said totally unamused.

"Yeah but we're not the only ones from America, that girl over there with the pink bow on, she's in my class," he pointed to a short, slim girl wearing a light blue dress.

"So what are you performing?" He asked.

"EXO's Growl," I answered. What does this kid want?

"Nice! I'm doing BTS's Beautiful," he said.

"Oh you mean geunyeoneun naege jonggyo, so I can call you she-sus niga namchini eobtneungeol mirwo," I started to rap the beginning of the song.

"Yeah that one wow you're really good at rapping better than me," he said.

"Thanks," I bowed my head a little.

"Well nice meeting I'll let you practice!" He said and left. To be honest I thought he was pretty cute but he wasn't on that list that I would get to know him and possibly date him. Anyway, I was 25th contestant to go on and I was so prepared to go on.

"Number 25, Choi KangYuna."

I took a deep and stepped inside the room but turns out I was actually standing on a stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo jeo neun Choi KangYuna imnida!" I did a 90 degree bow towards the judges, I squinted towards the the judges to see who was there and to my surprise Aron and Lizzy was there and three other people. "I will be performing EXO's Growl."

"Yeh, please start," one of the female judges said.

"Yeh," I said and got into position. I started imagining me being in the dance studio singing and dancing and having fun.

The music started playing and I started.

After the song ended I did a big bow and waited for their response.

"That was really good, you're the first person who did all three things, singing, rapping, and dancing!" One of the female judges said who was next to Lizzy.

"Gamsahapnida," I said with a smile.

"I think you're really good but you lacked in a few thing," the other female judge said and my smile faded away and got serious. "Don't get wrong but you have a beautiful voice but you need to work on your breathing try not to breathe it doesn't happen a lot but sometimes when I hear you sing eureong eureong eureong dae *breath* eureong eureong eureong dae *breath* ," some of the other judges were nodding at his point. "But it's good it doesn't happen a lot."

"Yeh gamsahapnida," I bowed again.

"I don't know why but I can't find anything wrong with you," Aron said and I just smiled widely. "And look besides your dancing, singing, and rapping, you just look beautiful."

"Neomu Gamsahapnida!" I said bowing down again.

"Hmm is there anything else you guys want to point out," said the judge that complimented me for doing a whole performance.

"Aniyo, there is nothing really wrong with this girl," Lizzy said.

"Yeh, later tonight you'll recieve a phone call to see if you have made it or not," said the last judge who didn't say anything at all.

"Yeh gamsahapnida," I said for the last time and bowed for the last time too. When I went back into room I just started jumping around.

Then some girls started coming towards me. "Unni, how was it?" "What did they say about you?" "Did you notice that Aron and Lizzy were there?" 

"Woah hold one question at a time. Ummm it was okay and they said they I was actually really and that they couldn't really find any flaws with me," I answered and they all gasped.

"Omo Unni you might have a chance if they couldn't find any flaws," one of the girls said.

"Ani, there has to be someone better than me. Any who do you guys know who the other three were besides Aron and Lizzy?" I asked them.

"Oh the guy is a dance instructor the women on his left is the vocal instructor and the women on his right next to lizzy is the rap instructor, now you don't see a lot of women rap instructors do you?" another girl with pig tails said.

"Ahh gamsah I hope you guys make it," I said giving them the good luck fist.

"Yeh," the all said and scattered around.

When I got home I was tired, instead of laying on my bed I slumped down on the couch instead.

"How was it?" I hear my aunt say as she handed me a smoothie.

"Uhh it was okay I guess," I said taking a sip mmm Strawberry and banana. "I'm waiting for a call now they said that they will call people and tell them that you have made it."

"Well when you get that call make sure you call me," she said leaving.

It was already 10 PM and still no call.

'She's my black pearl~ She's my black pearl~' I jumped at the sound of phone, I squinted at the caller ID.

"AUNTY YERIN!" I yelled and she quickly ran in. I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Yeoboseyo," I said into the phone.

"Yeoboseyo are you Choi KangYuna?" The caller asked.

"Yeh, this is KangYuna," I answered.

"This is Kim Soomin I was one of the judges at your audition I just called to congratulate on being one of the 10 runner ups to become one of the top 5," he said and I looked to my aunt who was mouthing out congratulations. "You still there?"

"Oh yeh gamsahapnida," I said.

"Tomorrow at 11:30 AM you will go through your last stage which is an interview with the CEO so I hope to see you there," he said.

"Yeh," I said and he hung up the phone. I looked to my aunt again and we started screaming!

"Congradulations!" She said hugging me. "Well better get some rest you have a big tomorrow."

After she left I started jumping on my bed. I can't believe I did it!  I finally laid down onto my bed and set my alarm for 10 AM Hopefully I actually get some sleep I can't look like a panda infront of the CEO . In order for me to get some actually sleep I placed my earphones in my ears and played my playlist with just rap songs. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Update done! I hope you liked this one, I sort of did rush this one didn't I but don't worry I promise the next chapter will be even better!

Please let me know what you think!

Sorry for any mistakes!