EE-SHIP

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

KANGYUNA POV

We all woke up due to the bright morning light shining through the window.

It was our last day of our outing, we're all sadden to leave and return to practice but debut will be coming our way soon.

We all piled into the living room with all our belongs and waited on for instruction.

"Hey, has anyone seen Dongjin?" Hansol asked. "He wasnt in bed."

"No," everyone shook their heads and scanned the room for the youngest member.

"PD-nim, where's Dongjin?" Chan asked.

"Ahh, his mother came by to pick him up a little early," she answered.

"How come?" I questioned.

"We'll talk when we get to the dorm, alright so hold your questions for later."

AUTHOR'S POV

"Go ahead Dongjin-ah, tell them," his mother tapped her foot impatiently.

"Well, I'm sad to say that I can't do Seventeen anymore," he said looking down at the floor, trying to hold back his tears.

Everyone gasped.

"No, Dongjin you cant go," KangYuna walked over to him and engulfed him into a big hug.

"I have to, my family is having some difficulty and my grades are dropping to A minuses," Dongjin replied.

"We understand, Dongjin. Just be safe out there and continue your love for music." Seungcheol said.

KANGYUNA POV

As we watched Dongjin's car roll away, I waved goodbye. I know Dongjin is really young and he wasnt the best singer but he was a great rapper and dancer. And he tried so hard to make it this far and now it's all over. No more going after his dream, after three or four years of training, gone.

 

We headed back inside and sat in silence.

"Hyung, are more us going to leave as well?" Chan asked Seungcheol.

"I dont know but not like this, all our parents allowed us to continue this dream we havent given up just yet," he said and stood up. "We must work as a team to ensure we debut together."

"GROUP HUG!" Mingyu called out.

 

~ One Month later ~ 

KANGYUNA POV

I slumped down onto the floor and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"You already tired?" Seungcheol walked over and handed me a water bottle.

"Ha-ha you wish," I laughed and took a swig.

"Here," he leaned forward and wiped the sweat off my face with a napkin.

"Oh umm... Thanks," I combed my bangs back and took another drink of water.

"No problem," he then wiped his own fsce with the same napkin.

He laid his body across the floor and closed his eyes.

"You do know we only have 5 minute breaks so you gotta keep them eyes of yours open," I laughed.

"Exactly, I'm just testing you," he said and jumping up onto his feet. He stuck out his hand. "Shall we get back to work?"

I gladly took his hand. "We shall."

 

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I dont know if I could conceal my feelings for KangYuna anymore. All my dreams at night all consist of being with KangYuna and the occasionally being able to eat a large meal by myself without Chan or Seunggwan trying to steal my food but still... Its like we're destined to be.

But we cant. As trainees we barely have any time do just take a walk outside, we wont have time at all to go on a proper date.

"OPPA!" 

"Huh?" I blinked a couple of times.

"I was trying to teach you how to do the footwork properly but then you blanked out," Kangyuna explained.

"Oh hehe mian," I smiled embarassed.

"Aigoo!" She smacked me on top of the head.

"Ah!" It hurt. Alot. But I deserved it since I shouldnt be blanking out in time like this especially since debut it just a couple feet away from us and as leader I have to be the one in charge.

"Ahh!!"

We all turned towards the door and this lady in a suit came walking in eith boxes in hand and few others following behind.

"Excuse me, do you need some help?" I walk up to the women.

"Of course... Umm bring out that table over there?" She directed and I pulled out the foldable table.

"Aunt Yerin?" 

I turned around to see KangYuna hug the women.

 "Aunt Yerin?" I whispered.

 

KANGYUNA POV

"What are you doing here?" I walked up to my aunt.

"Oh I called the company to see if I could come over and do here I am with food!" She answered.

"There's food in these boxes?" Seunggean questioned sniffing the closed brown boxes.

"Yes there's food," she pointed to the people in black suits and then to the boxes.

They nodded their heads and and opened the boxes to reveal, steaming hot, barbequed meat and kimchi fried rice.

"Wahh who are you," Seokmin asked with his mouth watering.

"Oh yeah umm this is my Aunt, Park Yerin. She's a neurosurgeon," I answered.

They all gasped. "You mean the Park Yerin the famous neurosurgeon?" Chan questioned shock.

"Majayo," Aunt Yerin smiled. "Enough about me, I think its time to eat!"

 

"So is your aunt rich?" Sooyoung asked taking a bite of food.

"Eung," I nodded embarassed. I dont want to brag about having a rich aunt and that I'm able to pay for all my trainee expenses all at once while these guys pay monthly.

"That's cool, I wish I was rich so then I can get the world's comfiest bed to sleep on," Sooyoung looked up dreamily up at the ceiling.

"Oh, I'm not rich, my aunt is," I corrected him.

"So you're not related to your aunt?" Chan asked.

"No, no I am..."

"So then you're rich because if you're related to your aunt then her wealthy line draws to you!" Seunggwan explained.

"I guess, you can say that," I said scratching my head.

"Hey, kids, maybe when you have free time, you should come swimming at KangYuna's house!" Aunt Yerin clapped her hands.

"You have a pool!" Chan shot right up onto his feet.

"Yeah..." I rubbed the back of my neck in embarassement.

"You are definitely my favorite member now," Wonwoo said and leaned his head against me. 

"We have to go, its like a necessity!" Mingyu said also leaning against me.

"Emm... I guess... We can go for a quick visit," I said.

"Yay! Swimming!" Chan, Mingyu, and Wonwoo ran around the practice room.

"Are the kids free this weekend?" Aunt Yerin asked the managers who were busily eating away.

"Huh, umm..." They both looked at each other.

"I have a wine cellar, you guys can look at!" Aunt Yerin added.

"Saturday is good," they both said at the same time.

"Asa!" All the boys cheered.

I looked down and poked at my food. It's not that I don't want the boys to come over, I'm just a little embarassed. It's weird being known as the rich member like sure Suho from EXO puts up with it but I'm sure he gets embarassed by it too.

 

Soon night time fell and Aunt Yerin had already left.

"I can't wait for Saturday, Noona," Seungkwan said, clinging on to me as we walked to the convenience store.

"I can't wait either... What kind of ice cream does everyone want?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Hmm lets just get fudge bars," Seungkwan said.

"Geurae," I nodded my head.

 

"We're back!" I called out as we stepped inside the dorm.

"Ice cream!" Mingyu and Wonwoo came running out and swiped the bag right out of my hand.

"Yah, make sure the others gets their ice cream too," Jihoon said.

"Eung..."

"Let's watch a movie, Noona. Hyung. Eung?" Chan looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, can we Hyung?" Mingyu looked at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol and I exchanged glances. "Fine, just one movie."

"Yay!" The boys cheered.

"What movie should we watch?" Jisoo and Seokmin were down on the floor pulling out DVD cases.

"There's Batman Returns, Avengers, Conjuring, umm... I Saw the Devil, Nineteen, Architect 101, ooh Frozen!"

"No!" Everyone yelled out.

"Fine geez," Seokmin slid Frozen DVD case back in the shelf.

"Geez this is going to be a long night," I rubbed my face in frustration. 

===========================

Hey Readers, sorry it took me a while to finally put up a chapter I'm so busy with state testing in all so it's hard to kepp up with anything. Anyway, but here it is I hope you enjoyed it!