SHIP-CHIL

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

* NOTE ENGLISH*

Ever since that day, no one has ever spoke of it again but I guess we grew even more closer together. Today we were enjoying a day off from the practice room and just relaxed at the dorm.

"Hey KangYuna can I talk to you?" Jisoo spoke in english while he came walking into my room.

"Yeah sure what's up Oppa?" I spoke in english back and smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So the boys and I have been noticing you've been down lately since that day, is there anything you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"Oh really? I don't think I have been feeling down," I somewhat lied, it's because after that day all the boys worry about me and try to take car of me except for one boy, Soonyoung.

"Is it something different from that day? It is about a boy?" He gave me a is-someone-on-love look.

"Ani," I looked down.

"Tell me, you can't hide it from me forever," He folded his arms and sat down in front of me "Who is it?"

I sighed and leaned over and whispered it into his ear because 1. Hansol can understand us and 2. I'm pretty sure Jihoon also knows what we are saying and 3. Even if I'm speaking everyone understands names. "Soonyoung Oppa."

"Ahh Jinjja," He said shocked. "I was worried this might happen but it's cool, why are you upset about it?"

"Well ever since that day he was sort of avoiding me like we would talk once in a while but then there would be days where we never talked," I said playing with my fingers.

"I'll figure it out for you," He said.

"Really? Gamsah but don't play matchmaker please," I told him.

"Fine," He was about to leave but before he left I grabbed a hold of his arm.

"Wait," I said. "I have one more thing to tell you."

"Of course," he said.

"I think I like Seungcheol Oppa too," I whispered his name.

"Wahh Jinjja," He was shocked once more.

"Shhh, that day after I came back home, he waited for me and then he hugged me and I could hear his heart beat and it was like.. I don't know," I rubbed my face.

"I'll figure it out for you," he said patting my head.

"Thanks Oppa," I said before he left the room. Well now one of the boys knows my secret now. I laid down on my bed with a thunk.

JISOO POV

"Soonyoung," I cooed his name.

"Neh hyung," Soonyoung lifted up his head and looked at me.

"I've been noticing lately that you've been a bit avoiding KangYuna," I said.

"Really?" Soonyoung scratched his head.

"Eung, what's going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I think ever since that day I just don't know how to approach her like I'm scared anything I say will hurt her. I don't want to hurt my twin," he explained to me.

"Ahhh well don't be, I think she feels a lot better after getting it out so I think you should stop avoiding her and get to things how they were before," I said patting his back.

"Thanks hyung," he gave me a small smile. I then left the living room to my room Ahh sorry KangYuna but it seems to me that Soonyoung only thinks of you as his twin sister but hopefully I can get Seungcheol hyung to say somthing, I thought as I laid down on my bed.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I walked into KangYuna's room to check up on her and there she was playing games on her phone.

"Hey," I peeked over her bed.

"Oh hey SeungCheol Oppa!" She quickly sat up.

"What you up to?" I asked starting up the conversation.

"Umm nothing just chilling in bed," she patted her bed. "Come sit."

I climbed up the bed and sat down on MingHao's bed which was right next to KangYuna's. We then started talking about random stuff. 

"You wanna take a selca?" I asked her.

"Emm sure," she said. I got out my phone and the front camera. "Ahh my hair is so messy, wait give that." She took my phone and started using the camera as a mirror to fix her hair. "Okay!"

I held out the camera and we both took a few pictures. 

"Haha ahh my face!" She laughed at the pictures. "You need to send me these!"

"I don't have your though," I said. Asa! Selcas and now her phone number Haha two things accomplished! I thoguth as she placed her number in my phone.

"Here," she handed me back my phone.

"Gamsah," I said.

Afterwards I bid my goodbye to her and that I will see her later even though we live in the same house. I closed the door quietly and left to my room with a smile. I walked into my room to see Jisoo passed out in his bed all curled up.

Aigoo, this boy! Doesn't even care to put a blanket on himself! I thought as I tossed a blanket onto his face which only made him move flinch one and he continued to sleep silently.

KANGYUNA POV

After Seungcheol left Soonyoung came into the room becasue well this is his room too.

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Hey," He said and sat on his bed below me. I pouted So you're still not going to talk me? I thought as I started texting me friend

*Texts In Korean, ENGLISH*

You: Eunji!!!

Eunji: KangYuna, I missed you soooooooo much! But I hate you so much!

You: Wae?!

Eunji: Because you left for Korea and is already a kpop star!

You: Uhh correction a trainee and why don't you come to Korea for College?

Eunji: Mom says: Ahh Eunji-ah it's too expensive! Plus you're surrounded by the all the hot guys there!

You: So how's life?

Eunji: Its okay my summer has been boring without you but it's really funny because everywhere you look people are doing the ice water bucket challenge!

"Haha oh my gosh!" I laughed and replied back to her.

You: You were nominated yet?

Eunji: Ani but I hope I don't.. Anyway, I have to stay up till 4 AM to watch Seventeen TV Unnie!

"Oh my gosh 4 AM, I'm sorry Eunji," I said.

You: Sorry not Sorry!

You: Oh yeah how was prom?

Eunji: It was amzing OMG Joon asked me!!!

You: Mwo! You mean THE Kwon Joon? Wahh I envy you girl.

Eunji: Geundae, he just needed someone to make this girl jealous so just left me hanging in the corner but the thing was that Kris danced with me.

"That jerk," I said out loud and shook my head.

You: Kris.... You mean that Japanese guy? Two dates in one night geez... so are you guys dating?

Eunji: Ani, he was being a gentlemen he likes that one girl....

Eunji: Alice Jensen, the really pretty, skinny, tall brunette, she's like all into anime and stuff like that

You: Ahh really. Wait a minute what time is it over there its 7 PM over here?

Eunji: Uh

Eunji:Uh

You: Eunji

Eunji: 3

Eunji: AM

"Eunji! Oh my gosh!" I almost screamed.

"KangYuna? Are you okay up there?" Soonyoung asked from below.

"Uhh i'm fine Oppa," I said and rubbed my face in embarassment Great, he probably thinks I'm crazy now bcause he thinks I'm talking to myself.

You: Eunji, why are you up so late?

Eunji: Its not my fault, that i haven't gotten a chance to watch My Love From Another Star! Its so good!

You: Aigoo okay I'm gonna go and get some rest i don't care we're off of school you need some rest to prepare for college

Eunji: Fine annyeong Unni Saranghae!

You: Annyeong!

"Aish! This girl," I rubbed my face once more.

"Who you talking to?" Soonyoung asked peeking over my bed.

"My friend back in the states," I waved my phone at him.

"Ahh, what did you guys talk about? You were quite noisy up here," he said.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize that I was being nosiy," I looked down.

"No it's was okay, it was funny to hear your reactions," he gave me a smile. Ah! He smiled at me!

"Oh okay! Umm we just talked about how jealous she is that I'm a trainee and how she has to stay up to 4 AM to watch Seventeen TV," I said.

"Mwo! 4 AM wahhh, so there are fans who stay up that late or wake up that early to watch our show... Wahh!" He was just shocked. Then climbed up onto Minghao's bed and I told him the other stuff we talked about and we both burst out laughing.

"So I'm sorry if you thought i was avoiding you," he said.

"Oh really I haven't noticed but it's okay i guess," I said trying to make it not obvious that i did notice for over a month or so. "Umm you wanna take Selcas with me?"

"Sure!" We snapped a few photos and then Minghao and Jihoon stepped inside the room and joined in our 'photoshoot' session.

That night i felt that happiest just to know that Soonyoung finally talked me and to know that he's gonna start talking to me more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um I don't have really much to say today and that I hope you enjoyed this update and please if you haven't already check out my new fanfiction that is coming up soon! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/809094/being-the-same-kind-romance-you-wolf-exo

Sorry for any mistakes!