SAHM

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

 Surprisingly I made so many friends today! Even everyone in my class (well I guess we only got real close since basically we are in every class together maybe thats why Mr. Lee said I'm in a special class because some of my classmates say most kids move out of their class when we have a music major class) Some of them envy me because 6th period when they all have English Class I have a rapping lesson with another class. Today was great, now it was time to go home. As expected Kyung was waiting at the front for me.

"How was your day Miss KangYuna?" Kyung asked as he started driving away from the school.

"It was good I made a lot of friends," I answered.

CHAN POV

"Hyungs, I'm back," I called as I walked into the dorm.

"Eung, we're going to the practice room soon so get dressed into our colored t-shirts," Seungcheol said.

"Neh," I walked into my room and stripped from my uniform and into my dark blue t-shirt with my name written on it and a pair of skinny jeans.

"So how was school?" Jihoon hyung asked.

"Normal as usually but I helped a new student today plus she was a senior, she was so pretty," I explained.

"That's cool," Soonyoung hyung said.

"And she has rapping lessons with me! But she might move to a different class since ours is a bit crowded," I said but it seems like the hyungs didn't want to hear me anymore so I just stayed silent.

KANGYUNA POV

Ahhh its been a month now since I've been at school and I had made so much friends, everyone keeps saying my singing is amazing and my dance moves a phenomenal and my raps skills are amazing too. Even Jungkook said a few of these things which makes me so happy inside I can't even explain my feelings right now ugghh THE FEELS! Every kpop fangirl has gone through this every single time but its even crazier when you meet them in real life. Plus its a bit wierd to know that I'm older than him.

Anyway 1st semester has ended so know I have about a month off from school Yipee!

It was a saturday afternoon and I decided to you know watch some TV and Hello Counselor was on Seungyeol, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo oppa from Infinite was on it. Hehe I love infinite. IN the middle of the show there was a commercial break eww I hate commercials so i started playing on my phone.

"Hana, dul, set... Show time NU'est time! Annyeonghaeseyo Nu'est imnida! I looked up hearing NU'est. "Pledis Entertainment is looking up for some new Kpop stars to debut," JR said.

"Jeongmalyo?!" Minhyun questioned.

"Yeh, we will being holding auditions start early August so please go to our homepage to watch for the dates,' Baekho added.

"Yeh only 5 will be chosen to rise to the top to be a solo or even be in a group," Aron said.

"You better strat practicing now since when we send out letters that you have been qualified auditions will start quickly after that," Minhyun said.

"So please come and show off your talents!" Ren said.

"Gamsahapnida!" They all said and it went right back to Hello Counselor.

I sat there frozen oh my goodness this is my chance to become a kpop star! I finally snapped out of it and screamed which caused a few maids and my aunt to run upstairs.

"KangYuna are you okay?" My aunt said with a worried.

"I'm totally fine wait no I'm not! Pledis Entertainment is holding up auditions in August!" I said jumping up and down.

"Jinjja!" My aunt said smiling.

"Neh, do you think I should do it?" I asked as I stopped jumping.

"Of course you should even if its not SM, YG, or JYP this is your chance to shine!" she said touching my cheek. 

"Okay so I have about 13 days till August so I must find a song to perform," I said putting on my serious face.

"Okay let me know if you need any help," my aunt said walking into her room.

I walked into my room and grabbed my laptop and headed down into the dance studio. Do I want to do a girl group song or a boy group?  I paced around the room thinking well If I do a girl group song most of them are like cute which I'm not good with cute  and boy group so more skill so boy group it is! But what song? I started typing up some of my favorite songs and looking up the dances for them.

"Ooh I can do EXO's Growl yeah, I basically know how to do most parts. Also I already know the lyrics and I remembered them by heart so I'll be good with singing but now its dancing," I said to myself.

I searched up the mirrored version of the song and started practicing.

For the past 13 days I danced and sang everyday preparing myself for this audition. Aunt Yerin suggested that she get me a dance instructor or a singing instructor to help me out but I turned down the offer. I went onto the homepage and checked out the dates. Sign-ups start August 1 and end August 4, people who get accepted will recieve a letter saying they have been accepted to go on the next stage by August 8; only 50 will make it in.

Today was the day to do sign-ups and so we have to make a trip to Pledis Entertainment, I can't wait! Omo what if I see NU'EST or Afterschool or maybe Seventeen or Hello Venus!  Just thinking about that I have to wear something nice but casual. I looked into my closet and found the perfect outfit.

Plus its a bit hot today so the thin button-up and the shorts are perfect. I walked over to my desk and applied lotion to my faces and legs then I added a bit of mascara. Perfect. I walked downstairs with my headphones around my neck and I was ready to go.

"Are going to sign-up to be a kpop star or look for a boyfriend?" My aunt joked.

"Both," I said. 

"Well, you look pretty," she said petting my head.

"Thanks, I only got dolled up in just in case if I see any kpop idols," I said.

"Well what if you get mistaken as one, you do have kpop material written on you hmmm natural beauty, long legs, white skin, and long brown hair," she said.

"hehe thanks, I have to get going now," I siad with a bow and put on my EXO shoes.

I walked out and there was Kyung standing there by the car.

"Good afternoon Miss KangYuna," Kyung greeted as he opened the door for me.

"Good Afternoon Kyung!" I got into the car and buckled up.

"So where are you headed for today?" He asked.

"Pledis Entertainment please," I answered back.

"Oh whats the special event?" he started to drive off.

"Sign-ups for audition," I said.

"Then I wish you good luck," he said.

"Gamsahapnida," I placed my headphones on and played NU'est's Not Over You.

When we have arrived I got out of the car and told Kyung I won't be long. I walked into the building and there were a lot of girls and some guys but sadly no Kpop idols. I quickly walked to the table where they were giving out the applications. I picked up a piece of paper and a pen, its seems that there were tables where you can fill it out so I chose a seat and sat down.

APPLICATION -

FULL NAME -  Choi KangYuna AGE -  17 HEIGHT - 162 cm (5ft 3in) WEIGHT - XX

BIRTH DATE -  June 15, 1997

BIRTH PLACE -  Seoul

Were you raised here? -  Raised in America

Current ADDRESS - XXXXXXXXXX, Seoul, South Korea XXXX-XXX WHO DO YOU LIVE WITH? - Aunt; Park Yerin

PARENTS -  Choi Woobin and Choi Yejin, XXX  DESCRIBE FAMILY -  2 brothers, 14 male cousins, a few felmale cousins. I have a lot of male relatives.

PHONE NUMBER -  02-126-0615  TALENTS (What can you do ex: rap, ballet, soccer) -  Dance, Rap, Sing, piano, I took Taekwondo for 5 years, played the cello, Batmittion, Soccer, Volleyball, and Tennis.

Why Do You want To Be a Kpop Star? -  I want my future to be full of music. I love to listen, sing and dance to music everyday. So this is my chance to rise to the top and be someone I want to be, I don't really care for the money and fame I just want to show the world what I can do. Also most importantly I'm doing this for my parents.

SOLO OR GROUP -  Group (but solo is fine as well)

Song you plan to perform is qualified -  EXO's Growl  SINGING OR DANCING OR OTHER -  I'll be singing and dancing and rapping to this song.

After filling out the form I slipped it into the box and left feeling proud. Now the wait begins.

~ Friday August 8 ~

"Did the mail come in yet?" I asked one of the maids.

"Yes, and there was a letter for you," she said but before she said anything else I quickly ran over to the table and found the stack of letters, I scanned through them a found a letter for me from Pledis Entertainment. I ripped it opened and it read:

Dear Choi KangYuna,

We thank you for signing up to be a Pledis Trainee. We also would like to congradulate you for making it through the first stage! The next two stages will be tomorrow starting at 10 AM and if you will please dress nice for your performance like copy the style of your kpop idol! We wish you good luck and we hope you will rise to the top.

      - Han Sung Soo, CEO Of Pledis Entertainment

I screamed loudly jumping up and down. "I made it, I made it!" Whne I finally stopped jumping around I snapped a picture of it and shared it on Facebook and Instagram. Everyone was commenting things like 'Good luck!', 'Lucky', 'So proud of you, hope you make it big', and 'You will make it in for sure'  

I ran into my dance studio and before I Growl I put my fist in a ball yelled out "Hwaiting!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like this update? Hopefully I didn't rush it I didn't want to bore you guys with any just crappy chapters so i'll just make it get to the point. i don't know why but I feel I'm sort of basingthis character off of me hehe since her personality is a lot like me.

Man, the part when I was writing about Chan it was sort kind of like my experience like someone would ask me something but when I explain it, its like there aren't listening anymore. Please tell me that i'm not the only one that experiences this.

Sorry for any mistakes!