SHIP

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)
KANGYUNA POV
I got up at 9 AM and quickly washed up. I tipped toed into the oldest boys room which was SeungCheol oppa, Doyoon Oppa, Junghan Oppa, and Jisoo Oppa.
Seungcheol and Doyoon slept on the bottom bunks so I woke them up first.
"Seungcheol Oppa ireona," I shook him.
"Emmm," he moaned.
"We have to clean up today so wash up," I said and was about to walk away when he pulled on my arm making me fall onto his bed and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Just 5 minutes," he said holding me tighter, my heart was racing.
"Oppa if you dont let go of me and dont get up I will bite you," I threatened and he chuckled.
"Arraseo," he sitting up and I quickly stumbled out of his bed.
"Doyoon Oppa!" I called out cutely.
SEUNGCHEOL POV
I dont know what came over me, my hand consciously took KangYuna's arm and pulled her closer to me. She was warm but fragile it was like I wanted to protect her.
When she threaten me I laughed, she was so adorable or lets say 'fiesty' using violence over words.
I looked over to see KangYuna cutely trying to wake up Doyoon. Does she like him too? I grew a bit upset but I tried to stay cool and got up to wash up.
KANGYUNA POV
I used aegyo on Doyoon Oppa because I really like Doyoon Oppa and like I said before he's freakin' adorable and hot. Anyway, he rolled around a few times and he squinted his eyes at me the smiled.
"Get up so we can get cleaning," I said and he nodded as he sat up rubbing his eyes.
As I was leaving Seungcheol came back into the room with wet hair and let me tell you he was freakin' y. I'm sorry but I just can't even right now like I already have my y list of the boys (My y list(not in any specific order): Doyoon, Soonyoung, and Seungcheol).
Anywho enough of my weird talk about my members. I quickly looked away as I was caught staring.
"Is there something on my face," he touched his cheek.
"A-ani I'm going to wake up the other boys," I ducked out of the room quickly.
"Already did," he called out even though I clearly saw all the boys washing up.
"It seems like PD-nim left us some cleaning supplies," Jihoon Oppa pointed out.
After I figured everyone was done, I called everyone to the living room to discuss my plan.
"Okay so last night I was thinking that maybe we switch our rooms around," everyone just stared at me. "Okay I know it sounds like a lot of work to move all our stuff but since there are only 4 boys left going to school they could all stay in a room all together so they dont disturb us, you know? So the 1995 line boys can stay in there room and the youngest can move into room 1 and the others just move into a different room. Also the ones who dont have school anymore just stay in there room like MingMing and I."
"Sounds like a good to me plus it gives me a chance to organize all my stuff actually," Seokin said.
"So I guess basically all the boys in room 1 except Chan can choose to either be with me and MingMing or Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Junhui," I said.
"I'll be in your room," Soonyoung said.
"Me too," Jihoon raised his hand.
"Well then that leaves me with Room 2," Seokmin said with a smile.
"Any more directions?" Mingyu asked.
"Umm my things are already organized so I just need to fix my bed and then I'll be happy to help anyone move in to their new room." I said. "Oh and also any who is finished with organizing their rooms and not helping anyone else start cleaning around the dorm like the kitchen or living room or bathroom."
"Neh," Everyone said and got to work.
I walked into my room and started folding my blanket.
"You know what would be better... Music!" I headed out to the living room and placed my speaker down on the table, my phone and put on my 'recently played' playlist and the first song to play was Hello by B.I.G, I love this song and all the boys in this debut group are hot.
After that I helped Seungkwan and Chan mov their clothes and stuff into room 1.
"Thanks noona but I think we got it from here," Dongjin said.
"Ahh neh," I said and left the room, everyone basically had everything all moved but needed to be organized so I just went into the kitchen and started wiping down the tables. The next song that played was CL's MTBD and of course I was rapping to it you could even here some of the boys rapping along.
Finally everything was clean and everyone has moved into their new room. The song that played now was Topp Dogg's Arario, everyone headed to the living room and starting singing, rapping, and dancing.
 
~ March ~
The maknae line were starting a new year of school. So they left already and the rest of us were heading to the practice room to work on our performances. We started out with Know Your Name for 30 minutes, then One Shot for an hour, 0330 for an hour, Tomorrow for an hour and a half, then Its You for two hours. Finally when the maknaes came back from school we did it all over again. Then afterwards we worked on our duets, since me and Soonyoung shared a room now, me and him were working on our duet. We even got how our cheorography down.
"Okay kids we will give you an hour to work on your duets and then we will start your performance," PD-nim said. 
"Neh," We all said. 
Soonyoung and I went to a corner and started warming up our voices. Afterwards we started singing the song.
"Try to get softer at the end," Soonyoung said as I sang the last part. "Good."
"Thanks and make sure you get softer too near the end too," I said.
When then got up and started to doing our cheorography. We placed two chairs down and I sat on the one on the right. I started singing my parts while Soonyoung was off somewhere. Then when it was his part he  came and sat on his chair. When we both sang at the same time we moved to the beat of the song left left, right right I counted the steps in my head as I danced and sang.
"I think we have a chance to perform this!" Soonyoung said as the song finished.
"Okay kids time is up, come over here," PD-nim called out. "Okay were going to pick numbers to see what order were going in so pass around this cup," she handed us a cup with litte papers inside. I picked first and we are number... 5.
"We are number 5," I said. The cup was passed around and we started.
When it finally got to our turn we grabbed our chairs and introduced ourselves.
"Annyeonghaseyo Choi KangYuna ibnida," I greeted in the mic with a 90 degree bow.
"Annyeonghaseyo Kwon Soonyoung ibnida," Soonyoung greeted in the mic with a 90 degree bow. "We will be performaning If you want a lover by Yoseob sunbaenim and Gayoon sunbaenim."
"Neh, please start," PD-nim said.
"Yeh," We got into place and the music started playing.
~Blue - Soonyoung Pink - KangYuna Black - Both~
If I have a boyfriend
There are so many things I want to do, That I have always dreamed of
First, kissing him in the street
Second, catching the early train to Chooncheon
Third, going on a picnic
Fourth, a piggy back ride
Fifth, a couple ring is basic to our love
Boo boo boo, it will be really sweet
Why is my heart beating like this?
Just by the thought of it, one at a time, I'll try to do them everyday with you
My days are always fun because you're here because I know that it's the two of us now
you're my precious, baby baby baby baby boo~
If I have a girlfriend
There are many things I want to do too, I've always envied another's girlfriend
Sixth, going to a late night movie
Seventh, going to the amusement park
Eighth, holding a surprise event for you
Boo boo boo, I'll be really happy
Why is my heart beating like this?
Just by the thought of it, one at a time, I'll try to do them everyday with you
My days are always fun becasue you're here because I know that it's the two of us now
You're my precious baby baby baby baby boo~
I've been alone on my birthday, I've had nothing to do on the weekend
But I'm waiting for such named days
I like that it is the two of us, I like being together
Wherever we are, whatever we are doing
You, me, and everything around us
What I want to do the most
The word I love you, I want to say them once
The words I love you, I want to hear them once
Thank you so much for coming to me
You are by my side, my only love
Baby baby baby baby boo~
Baby baby baby baby boo~ 
After our performance everyone clapped.
"That was really good you too," said the vocal instructor.
"Gamsahapnida," we both bowed.
"Did you two come up with the small cheorography?" The dance instructor asked.
"Yeh," I answered.
"I think you're voices work well together just practice a little on harmonizing a bit and being together when you sing," the vocal instructor instructed.
"Yeh," we both said.
"You may sit down," PD-nim said.
"Wahh you guys didn't get an page full lecture," Chan said.
"You guys are definitely going to perform your duet," Junghan Oppa said.
"Gomawo," I said with a smile.
 
"Okay the duets who are going to perform are... Soonyoung and KangYuna, Senugcheol and Mingyu, Seungkwan and Junhui," PD-nim announced.
"Asa!" Soonyoung Oppa cheered.
"We did it!" I said.
"Okay so now for the remaining time please work on your performances here is the order," PD-nim started explaining the schedule of our Showcase.
Showcase Schedule
7 AM - Be in Practice room and practice performances.
12 PM - LUNCH
1 PM -Performance practice
5 PM - Hair and Make-up
7 PM - Outfits
8 PM - ShowCase
Order of Performances
1: Opening Dance
2: XXXXX
3:One Shot Dance Performance
4: XXXXX
5: XXXXX
6: 0330 Performance
7: XXXXX
8: KangYuna J-min's Hoo solo
9: XXXXX
10: Soonyoung and KangYuna's duet
11: XXXXXX
12: XXXXXX
13: KangYuna solo - Jay Park's Know Your Name
14: XXXXXX
15: Tomorrow Performance
16: It's You Dance Performance Ending Performance
"Okay enough said go back to practicing," PD-nim dismissed us.
"Will there even be time for breakfast?" Doyoon questioned.
"If we wake-up super early," I replied.
We made up our practicing schedule according to the schedule. So each performance we took at least 1 hour to practice and 15 minutes/30 minutes for the ones that are just singing. So we were at the practice room until about 2 AM.
 
~ Night of the Showcase ~
Again we would wake up at 9 Am and practice until about 2 AM everyday for this showcase and now it's finally here!
We all sat in the living room talking even thought it was 10 PM and we needed to get well rested.
"Come one guys we have to do well so we can pass the tests," Seungcheol Oppa said.
"Wait what test?" I question nervously.
"Shoot we forgot to tell you about the test," Jihoon Oppa said.
"Well after every Showcase, the staff takes each member to take this sort of singing/dancing test to see if they still have the 'expectations' of a kpop star and well if you don't meet those expectations you're pretty much done as a trainee for Seventeen, thats why Samuel is not here with us,"Doyoon explained.
"Ahh well I'm pretty sure we will all make it!" I said with a grin. "Now we should all be asleep we have to get up at 6AM tomorrow."
We all headed our seperate ways and got comfortable in our beds. I laid down on my bed and with that quickly fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh finally updated after like what a week sorry I've been busy. I also been so upset to know Doyoon isn;t in Seventeen anymore like he was SO PERFECT! I think I actually cried when i learned he wasn't in the group. Doyoon was my bias ruiner in Seventeen he started out as 6th place but then he escalated to 2nd place and now he's gone like WHAT THE HECK! Anyway I'll also miss MingMing too thank goodness he has an instagram!
Going on with the story I know it may not be interesting really right now but for some reason I totally have forgotten my real purpose for this story like of course I'm writing about a girl who is in an all boy group but I forgot about where the romance comes in so yeah sorry. So with the whole test thing, I'm pretty sure that Pledis actually does a test like that but I'm not sure and also Seventeen has a new member Minghao/Myungho  and let me tell you he is freakin' hot and adorable! And with that Seventeen will have 17 members (in my story) and that would mean #Debut but I can't let that happen so to be fair #SpoilerAlert one member has to go sorry but yeah.
I hope you liked this update and sorry for any mistakes!