SHIP-OH

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

~ Few Days Later ~

"Noona wake up!" I heard Chan's voice and him shaking me. I immediately sat up as if I just saw a murderer in the room, I squinted at his face. "Noona, it's okay its just me." He held my shoulders. "You over slept and the new member will be arriving soon..... and have you been crying?"

"What?" I got out my phone and looked at my reflection and my oh my were my eyes were really puffy. This is why I can't cry and try to hide it because my eyes get really puffy. "No just allergies." I lied of course another birthday has passed again. Why do their birthdays have to be so close together, curse my mother for getting pregnant the same month as you did with Oppa!

"You sure? You can tell me anything Noona," Chan said grabbing my hand.

"I'm sure," I assured him. "Now get out so I can get ready."

We all then arrived at the practice room and did our own things while we waited for the new member. I sat down with Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Chan, Seungkwan, Hansol, and Dongjin as we silently played 007.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

"Hyung, are you okay?" Mingyu asked me.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?" I smiled at the tall boy.

"Well you've been staring at KangYuna for a while now so..."

"I'm making it too obvious aren't I?" I rubbed my face.

"Aniyo, she hasn't noticed you yet," he answered.

"That's because its one-sided love," I said.

"Oh really?" He gave me a confused.

"Isn't it obvious she likes Soonyoung," I said flicking his forehead.

"Ouch hyung! No because I call them twins so it's hard to notice they could be couple," Mingyu said rubbing the spot that I flicked. "You should ask her out."

"What? No! I can't, we are trainees we don't got time to go on a date," I explained and Mingyu nodded.

"Very true but you need to get closer to KangYuna to make her notice you," Mingyu said.

"But aren't we all pretty close to her?" I questioned.

"You need to get closer," he said and then explained further about girls.

"Dude, you need to stop reading girl magazines," I said cutting him off.

"Hey, I don't read girl magazines its a guide book Girls for boy dummies!" Mingyu said and folded his arms. "It's a good guide book."

"SO you're for sure if I do whatever the book says than I will get her?" I asked him.

"Of course Hyung they don't make these kinds of books if they never work," Mingyu said.

I was about to walk up to KangYuna until the door opened. Dammit.

AUTHOR POV

The door was opened and they all immediately stood up.

"Kids this is your new member," PD-nim anounced.

"Wahh hana, dul, set Like Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen ibnida!" They all greeted out.

"Annyeonghaseyo Xu Minghao ibnida," Minghao greeted shyly. He's pretty cute KangYuna thought.

"Ahh nihao, you're Chinese?" Junhui asked in chinese.

"Yao (yes) and obviouly you're Chinese too," Minghao said. 

"Okay guys come one speak Korean," Junghan said. "How old are you and what's your birth date?"

"Ah yeh, uhh I'm 17 years old and I'm born November 7, 1997," Minghao answered.

"Woohoo another 97 liner!" KangYuna said and high-fived Minghao. "You're the youngest in the 97 line."

They all introduced each other to Minghao and within an hour they grew close to each other.

MINGHAO POV

"Ge, why is KangYuna here?" I asked in chinese to Junhui Ge.

"She's a member of Seventeen, have you not watch our TV show?" Junhui asked me and I shook my head. I actually didn't know who Seventeen really is, I auditioned to become a dancer and I got in and became a trainee for some predebut group that needs 17 members.

"Ahh well KangYuna is special and CEO put her in our group since he thought she would be good to mix er up with a bunch of boys," he explained.

"But wouldn't it be weird to be staying with a bunch of boys?" I questioned Junhui Ge.

"KangYuna told me that she grew up with a lot of boys so it doesn't really other her and plus she's not much of a girly girl but my oh my when she dresses up she's is like perfection," he said.

"Umm okay," I raised an eyebrow.

KANGYUNA POV

Surprisingly we all got along with Minghao pretty fast. Ahh he is just so freakin' adorable his singing singer skills aren't that great but his dancing skills are like Damn! Now since he has arrived it is time for our photoshoot. We arrive at the studio moments later and it is time to get a good makeover. My hair was turned back into my lght brown hair and my make-up had a smoky touch to it.

 (My outifit)

The boys were amazing too.

I stood right next to Seungkwan and Seungcheol.

"Wow nice work kids! You guys are getting better and better at modeling," the director said.

We all went back to the dorm and got ready for bed.

"You'll be in my room," I told Minghao. I helped him set his things in and he fell right asleep where MingMing used to sleep. A new member and new pictures for the webpage. This would mean a whole new start right? I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~ May 8th ~

A couple months has passed and we started up Last SeventeenTV with a small concert that we live-streamed and I had a ton of fun doing and seeing all the fans again was a thrill. Now we are filming another live stream and this one is for parent's day. We are to write cards and make carnations for them and then go into the practice vocal rooms and read them to our parents. When I was writing mine I put a lot of thought into it.

After Soonyoung, Jisoo, Chan, and Wonwoo read their letters, it was me and Seungkwan's turn.

"You can go first," I said to Seungkwan.

"Okay umm," He stood in front of the camera and opened up his card. "Mom, I miss you so much, I miss dad too. I'm sorry that I can't be by your side. The day I went to Seoul.... It's already nearly been two years....." He paused for a bit.

"It's okay to cry," I told him and he walked to the corner of the room.

"Ahh I think I might go crazy! I'm not the only one that is sad right?" He let out a few tears and looked at the card again. "I'm not going to read off the letter anymore, I'm just going to make it up.... Ummm I'm really grateful to you, Mom. I only want ot be by your side and since it's parents day I want to tell you that I'm thankful and I love you. I thought there would be countless Parents' Day where I would be by your side but I can't do that and I didn't know I would end up writing another letter. You doing daily stuff without me is really.... Not even imaginsble and hard without me. You always say you're okay and you tell me not to worry and to buy a lot of delicious things to eat. You were always waiting because you were worried. I'll earn a lot of money so you don't have to work, so see you next time. You can laugh at it and say 'Ah, at this time we were like that' and I would hold your hand tight. I love you Mom!

Just then Wonwoo came walking in. "Ahh KangYuna noona still needs to read her's," Seungkwan said.

I stepped up to the camera and started reading my card. "Annyeonhaseyo Mom, Dad. I miss you so so much and... This is my 3rd year not celebrating this day with you guys...." I bite my lip to hold in the tears, Seungkwan rubbed my back and I let out a small laugh. "It's been almost a year since I came to Seoul and I came because it was closer to you guys and Minhwan Oppa and Younghu.... And guess what? I became a trainee for PLedis Entertainment and I was put in an all boy group yes you heard me an all boy group. I already have done 2 successful concerts ahh if only you can see me now...." I stopped and walked over to the corner and stood there for a moment and cried a bit, I walked back to the camera to finish my letter. "I'm really thankful that you guys always supported me in every way possible. Anyway since you guys are in Seoul and I have some time tonight, I'll go and see you with Aunt Yerin... If only I can actually see you guys in real life" my voice trembled at the last part and so I covered my mouth with my hand, "Saranghae," those were only words I managed to say and with that I left the room quickly and sat in the corner and cried my eyes out. Seungkwan came running over and telling me that its okay to cry and that we all miss our parents but I was different and they don't understand how I feel. Wonwoo then came over and cradled me in his arms and I cried onto his chest.

Even when everyone finished and we finished our episode I was still balling my eyes out.

"Noons, it's okay you'll see your family tonight," Chan said. 

I looked up at him. "No you don't understand." All the boys started to surround me.

"Please tell us what's going," Jihoon said coming up to us.

"Okay," I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears. "So three years ago, I had this big dance competition coming up and my parents and my brothers wanted to go visit my other family in Korea and they knew that this mean't a lot to me so they decided to go first and after the competition I'll go on the next plane. So it was the day of the compeition when I dropped off my parents and I won second place so it was th next day and I knew my parents and brother should be arriving to Korea soon...."

~ Flashback ~

It was the nighttime and KangYuna was sound asleep.

"KangYuna Wake up!" Her uncle called. KangYuna immediately shot up.

"Am I late did I over sleep?" KangYuna looked over at the clock and it was 10 AM.

"Quick you need to watch the Korean News," he dragged KangYuna out of bed.

"Uncle I don't want to..." But whatever was showing on the news shocked KangYuna.

'Korean Flight from America has crash in an area that was only 20 minutes away from the airport.......... Many injured and at least 4 are pronounced dead'

"Thats the plane they took!" Tears ran down KangYuna's face.

After a few minutes they added more info. 'We have indentified the people who have been killed..... Choi Woobin, Choi Yejin, Choi Minhwan, and Choi Younghu.....' KangYuna dropped to the floor after hearing those names. She then got up, ran to her room, slammed and locked the door shut. She then screamed as loud as she can.

"KangYuna don't hurt yourself in there," her cousin, Myungho called from behind the door. KangYuna screamed once more as tears began to blur p her vision. She walked over and pushed everything off her desked, everything came down with a crash.

"KangYuna!" She then grabbed a hold of the side of her bookshelf and pushed it down but what she did not know that there was a nail sticking out so as it fell it scraped against her hand making a deep cut.

"Ahh," she screamed in pain, and looked at her bleeding hand. She fell to the floor but glasses was everywhere so her other hand was punctured with bits of glass so both her hands were covered in blood. She screamed once more.

Her cousin broke down the door and he was shocked to see such a mess and how everything was just destroyed.

After being taken to the hospital, KangYuna laid in her little brother's room all day and just stare up at the ceiling with her headphones on listening to music really loudly. She didn't eat or go to school. This went on for days and months. After a year of grieving KangYuna decided it was time to go to Korea where she would stay with her mom's sister.

~ End of Flashback ~

"And this is why I woke up a few times screaming and why I sat up so suddenly when Chan woke me up," I explained as more tears uncontrollably escaped. "This is why I'm a trainee, this is why I want to be a Kpop star,"

All the boys wrapped their arms around me and hugged tightly.

~ Later that night ~

I looked down at their graves and left some flowers for them, all of them even the boys. "I love you guys," I said and left to go back to the dorm.

When I arrived Seungcheol stood there and I guessed he waited for me to come home. I looked up at him and he spread out his arms I gave in and accepted his hug, I started to cry again.

"Shh, it's okay let it out," he said.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

After from what I learned about KangYuna's past I feel I need to protect her even more, everyone from her immediate family is gone she has lost 4 of the most percious things in her life. I held KangYuna in my arms protetively. If only you would notice, we can be like this everyday except instead of you crying you can be smiling and laughing. Just you and me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this update umm I don't have much to say except OMG WHO IS EXCITED FOR BTS'S COMEBACK!!!!!!!! I wanted to stay up to watch their showcase but I got things to do today so yeah.

Sorry for any mistakes!