SHIP-GU

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

~ One Month Later ~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

Huh that's not my alarm. You thought as you rubbed your tired eyes.

"Seventeen Wake-up!" a lady's voice sounded through the dorm.

"Yah guys get up!" Seungcheol called out and we all immediately hop out of bed and quickly into the living room. 

Soon we were all piled in the living room, we haven't even brushed our teeth yet. PD-nim woken us up really early, it was only 5:30 AM we don't get up until an hour and a half later.

"So I know it's a bit early.." she started.

"Way too early," everyone murmured.

"Hey I have a reason to wake you guys up this early," she folded her arms. "So there is only a month left till your last showcase and then debut!" Everyone started cheering hearing the words debut. "You boys and girl have been working so hard and we're just so proud of you guys especially CEO Han so to make it up CEO Han has planned out a special 4 day outing for you guys!"

We all gasped and looked at each other and we all high-fived and jumped around.

"Yes, yes very exciting news now go get ready. We must leave soon it's about a 5 hour drive and since there are a lot of you we have to go pretty quickly," she explained and we all scattered around. Some of us packing and some of us brushing our teeth or doing both. I did both so I can get things done faster.

"Move move!" I pushed Hansol over and spit the toothpaste foam (A/N: Uhh I'm not sure what you would call that stuff but yeah).

"Noona!" Hansol pushed me over and he brushed his teeth faster.

I the sink and since no one has time to wait for warm/hot water I rinsed my mouth with cold water. Then before I left I cupped some cold water with my hand and rubbed it on Hansol's face.

"Noona!" Hansol yelled in anger.

"Sorry not sorry Hansol-ah!" I walked back into my room and dried my face. I finished my packing by folding up and small blanket and placing it into my blanket. "Good!" I walked over an locked the door, someone tried opening up the door.

"Noona! I need to finsh packing!" Minghao called from behind the door.

"I need to changed first I won't be long," I replied. I slipped on a pair of dark blue jean, a gray v-neck and a plaid blue shirt. I opened up the door and Jihoon and Minghao came running in.

"Man, I didn't even start packing, Mingyu took too long to rinse his mouth," Jihoon whined.

"It's not like we will be there for a month, you don't need much," I said grabbing my backpack and putting it over my shoulder. As I headed out I bumped into Soonyoung. "Sorry Oppa."

"Gwenchanah," he smiled at me.

Finally everyone packed and ready to go.

"Wow amazing finshed in 30 minutes, very impressive," PD-nim said looking at her watch. "So me and the staff members chose who we wanted in our vans and my van can only fit 7 while the PD's car fits 8 so we chose from each line who we wanted.

PD-nim's Van (girl PD):

Seungcheol, Jisoo, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, KangYuna, Seungkwan, and Chan

PD-nim's Van (Boy PD):

Junghan, Junhui, Jihoon, Mingyu, Seokmin, Minghao, Hansol, and Dongjin

(A/N: Yeah if you haven't noticed there's been like 2 PD-nims one girl and one guy IDK I just take from whatever is from the actual SeventeenTV and I noticed there's like two PDs and I thought about giving them a name but I think I already did but I'm just too lazy to go through all my chapters to go see.)

"I call shotgun!" Wonwoo said running down the stairs.

We piled our bags in the trunk and got in the car. I took the first row behind the driver seat and next to a window and sat down next who sat next to me was Seungcheol then Jisoo, behind me was Soonyoung and next to him was Chan and Seungkwan.

"There's food in the back," PD-nim said. Soonyoung grabbed a black bag which had containers of fruit salad. "It's good to eat your fruits and I'm not saying any of you are fat but I seen you guys eat and geez," she shook her head and she looked out onto the road.

"Gamsahapnida," we said and each grabbed a container.

"So we gonna get turned up or what?" I asked after 10 minutes of silence in the car.

"Oh yeah yo DJ Jeon turn up some tunes," Jisoo said.

"Of course," Wonwoo said plugging his phone to the aux cable. Soon the beat of Just For Fun came on.

"Oooh I got this orginal parts but since Jihoon and Hansol aren't here I call Jihoon's parts," I said. "But whatever we can all sing together."

"I call Hansol's," Jisoo said. Wonwoo started rapping.

Once I started rapping all the guys started 'ooh-ing', I couldn't help but laugh. After awhile we all got tired and we still have 3 hours to go. Chan, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo are already passed and I'm just about ready to pass out so I closed my eyes listen to the music playing in the background.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

Winner's Empty comes on and I start nodding my head and humming along. I felt something hit my arm so I look over and there's KangYuna's head bobbing around, I placed her head on my shoulder. My phone vibrated. Huh who's texting me early in the morning?

I squinted at my screen: Jisoo.

What the? I looked over at Jisoo who was looking out the window.

Me: Dude, I'm right next to you

Jisoo: I know that Hyung but there's something we need to talk about that cannot be spoken out loud.

Me: Fine, what's up.

Jisoo: Do you like KangYuna?

Me: Was I making it obvious? Ahh you like her too don't you?

Jisoo: Aniyo! She's my sister anyway you were somewhat but I don't think KangYuna ever noticed really.

Me: Ahh what a relief but why did you want to talk about it?

Jisoo: Well because Hyung I think you should ask her out. Even though it's like a whole one-sided love thing.

Me: Yeah I know she likes Soonyoung but I don't think I can do it. She's really determined to become a kpop star, she's not ready to be in a relationship.

Jisoo: Well you never know Hyung

Jisoo: She may turn you down and you can date later or she might accept you and you can be happily in love

Me: I see your point but is it really worth it, we're all the going to be kpop stars and we won't have time to go on dates and stuff like that.

Jisoo: That's all very true Hyung but think of it like Baekhyun sunbaenim and Taeyeon sunbaenim, they are from the same company and they're dating, I don't think they go on dates much either but at least they both know that they love each other and maybe someday if it goes after being an idol then comes marriage.

Me: Very True and plus we do live in the same dorm are in the same group, it could actually work out but what if the company doesn't accept dating I didn't read the contract fully when I signed it.

Jisoo: Maybe when you announce it to everyone they will probably be okay with it

Me: What about the fans what if they hate us especially Seventeen because of me and her?

Jisoo: Aish! Hyung you worry to much! Have you not been reading the fanboard? 

Jisoo: Oh wait you don't read english anyway the fans actually ship you too together

Me: Jinjja?

Jisoo: Yeah and even some Korean fans even thought everyone ships KangYuna with everyone member, before everyone was shipping KangYuna and Doyoon but right now everyone is shipping you, Soonyoung, and Chan

Me: Haha Chan really? Everyone should know KangYuna thinks dating younger guys is weird especially since they are two years apart even thought Chan and her are like the same height

Jisoo: Anyway off topic so you think you're gonna do it?

Me: Emm I'll think about. There's just so many ways this could go

Jisoo: I have faith in you! Hwaiting!

"Thanks," I whispered to Jisoo and he gave me a thumbs up.

I let out a big sigh. This will be a long weekend.

KANGYUNA POV

"Kangyuna wake up we're here," Seungcheol shook me awake.

"Emmm," I groaned I got up. I started at the window for a moment then at Seungcheol.

"Come on, everyone is heading inside," Seungcheol smiled at me and ruffled my hair. I looked in the back and there was Chan and Seungkwan still passed.

"Yah kids wake up," I said and lightly smacked their faces.

"Noona, five more minutes, this is longest I have slept," Chan said hugging onto Seungkwan. I felt bad for having to wake them up because they are hard working boys and we haven't had a lot of sleep either but they're younger but who knows what PD-nim wants us to do.

"Ani mianhae but maybe you can rest inside," I said gently hitting their legs. "Or maybe I'll let the bears get you first."

"Huh bears!" Seungkwan shot up smacking Chan's face.

"Ahh Hyung!" Chan rubbed his face.

I rubbed my tired eyes as I walk around to the trunk to grab my bag, I then stumbled over my feet and fell but luckily Seungcheol was still there to catch me. We both froze for a moment looking into each other's eyes.

"Ehhem," Seungkwan folded his arms and raised an eyebrow.

I cleared my throat and got up. "Thanks," I said, I took my bag and quickly made my way inside.

It wasn't too bad inside, everything was pretty new nothing really special. I dropped my bag next to the others and hopped on the couch next to Mingyu.

"Tired?" He asked me and I nodded.

"But the best sleep ever!" I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"You got that right!" he smiled.

"Kay so is everyone inside?" PD-nim asked everyone, we all nodded. "Lunch will be made soon so right everyone do whatever and figure out who is which room there are five rooms for you guys so since there are 15 of you 3 in each room."

"I call Noona in my room!" Chan said grabbing onto my arm.

"I'll be in Noona's room too!" Seungkwan grabbed my other arm.

"Geurae Kaja!" I said and we were off to find our room. The rooms weren't that bad, they basically had three beds but they were all pushed next to each other so it was like one big bed.

 

I smiled and tossed my stuff on the bed. 

"Noona you be in the middle," Chan said.

"Eung okay," I nodded. 

"Ahh can I just go back to sleep now!" Seungkwan pounced onto his bed.

"Eat first then sleep," I laughed. This will be a long weekend....

================================================

Haha finally updated! I'm sorry guys if this story is lame really I don't know know who I should finish this story off all my ideas sound really lame and then with some ideas its gonna drag on. Uggghh I'll feel so terrible for dropping this story but I just can't figure out a way to end this story. Maybe if I do end just drop the story i'll start fresh on a new Seventeen story. I will stay determined to figure out a way! Maybe someone who has any ideas can help me out please message me your ideas on who I should end this story. Thank you readers!