02

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sajang, can I have the weekends off? My dad is sick." Kris begged his new CEO, Kim Youngmin. 

As expected, Kim Youngmin laughed in his face, "Do you think I'd let you go? Who cares if your dad is sick?! Have you seen have poorly you did these past few weeks?!" Kim Youngmin raised the stack of posted it notes and throw it across the room, hitting the poor leader just slightly off his face.

Kris flinched at the sudden contact, he clench his fists until it turns white as snow. He bowed numerous times at his boss before leaving the suffocating office. 

Who knew letting  Kim Youngmin run the office could cost this much trouble? Not to mention that but ever since he stepped foot into his building, SM's stock market had dropped.

Kris rubbed his head at the injured spot before heading back to the practice room to be greeted by his exhausted members. "Kids! Aren't you guys tired? Let's go get something to eat and come back!" Kris forced a smile as he offered s.

"Ge, treat me ice cream please." Tao showed his aegyo in front of Kris making the other members gagged at his actions.

"Chicken! Chicken! I want chicken!" The two other members cheered.

"Chicken is not my style." Kris smirked at the members making the two maknae rolled their eyes because of his choice of words.

"You're so lame, hyung." Baekhyun joked which caused Kris to glare at him.

"Guess who's not getting chicken now? You stupid bacon."

"But hyung you know your my favorite right?" Baekhyun cling onto Kris making Tao whined even louder.

"I'm his favorite! Not let's go eat!" Everyone bursted into laughter making Kris smiled. I'm going to miss these idiots.

 

 

"Yah! You stupid Canadian girl! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter