07

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I wish Jino oppa was in EXO instead of that Chen guy, he's so much better.' It read and the members exchanged looks with one another. "Come on guys, let's not worry about those stupid silly comments." Baekhyun awkwardly laughed and signal the other members to go back to practice.

"Joonmyeon-ah, I'm going to go and help Mei practice for her showcase if that's alright with you." Luhan told the leader who was half asleep by now, after all it is 3 AM.

"I want to go too!" Kai yelled and Sehun nodded along. "Me three." "Yeah, yeah. Just don't come home late." Suho told the kids. "Yay! I get to see noona today!" Sehun cheered and skipped out of their dorm. The three boys walked over to Meiying in disguise even though it was pitch black outside.

"I wonder if noona would cook me food or not." Sehun said while rubbing his tummy. "I want fried chicken." Kai mumbled. "Yah! We're going there to help her with her showcase not make her cook for us." Luhan scold the maknaes.

"Gosh, so protective over his lover." Sehun whispered to Kai. "I know right."

"Hello oppa. Hello dongsaengs." Meiying greets Luhan, Sehun and Kai as they walks into the practice room. Sehun jumps to her right away, his heavy weight making Meiying stumbles backward lightly. "Noona!" Sehun exclaims excitedly. She laughs and pats the excited boy's head. "It's nice seeing you Sehun." Meiying says.

"How are you feeling?" Luhan butts into their conversation and sits down near the mirror. "I'm feeling fine." Meiying replies and sits down next to him. Luhan takes off his shoe and putts on his practice shoe. "How's practicing?" He asks. 

Meiying response is a loud sigh. The constant discontent from the dance instructor shows that she's not doing so well. Luhan glances over to her and places a hand on her head. "You'll do fine." He says. Meiying offers a smile in gratitude and stares at the floor.

She needs to get better in order to debut. She needs to improve and practice, no matter what it takes. Meiying is willing to stay in the hospital again if it means the chance of debut is higher. 

"Don't overwork yourself." Luhan says. It's as if he can reads her thoughts. "Let's practice." He says and Meiying stands up. The music turns up and the four people move their body along with the music. Meiying moves swiftly, following each beat precisely. She glances over at Luhan, his moves are sharp and precise. They are always one with the beat. It's as if he and the music is one person. Kai and Sehun, who's in the back are also dancing passionately.

Looking at her sunb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter