05

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, I heard from Luhan that you fainted last night." Kris gripped tighter on the phone as he can hear Meiying sighed softly. "I'm fine, ge. There's nothing to worry about."

Kris's heart clutched in pain as he can hear the tiredness from his little sister's voice. "You need to take care of your health, Mei."

"Stop being a hypocrite, Yifan." Meiying is the only person that knows that he's been to the doctor monthly besides from his manager. Every month he would go to get a check up to make sure everything was okay. To make sure, his heart wasn't acting up.

"Oh yeah, don't forget to tell Lulu ge that I said thanks for helping me out last night. I got to go, I have to go to my vocal practice." Sometimes he wished he never dragged his sister into the company with him.

It all started when he first auditioned for the company then got casted. A year later, his little sister got casted as well. When Meiying first got casted into the company, the first person she met was Luhan. Luhan helped guided her while Kris was on a special SM training trip. That's why they're so close with one another. Another person she met was Yixing, he was also a great help. He helped her with the dancing and facial expressions as for Luhan who helped her with the vocals and language barrier.

At first, it was hard to be surrounded by a bunch of strangers but as time passed she got used to it thanks to the help of Yixing and Luhan.

Along the way when SM began to choose the official members for the group, she met the other members.

"Why won't you listen?! I told you it's a 1/8 note not a 1/4 note. Sing it right will you!" The vocal instructor yelled in front of Meiying's face. Every day was the same, every day she would always get yelled at by her instructors and get bullied by the other girls not because she wasn't talent. Talent is her specialty, but it was something else. It was because she was close to sunbaes. She wasn't only close to EXO and SNSD but she was also close to Victoria, Amber, Henry, Zhoumi, Heechul, Jonghyun and many others. 

She bowed numerous times before beginning to sing again. was being to dry up and her stomach was being to growl as well. No kidding, she hasn't eaten anything ever since she woke up and left the dorms.

The instructor glared at her one last time before she headed back to her spot. Everyday is the same, Meiying sighed.

"We are one! We are EXO! Thank you for your hard work!" The members bowed to thank the staffs of EXO Showtime. They all had just finished filming their last episode. The show was a hit, of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter