08

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris let out a soft sigh as he flip over to the other side of the bed. He's been having trouble sleeping the last few months. It have gotten to the point where he has to go to the doctors to get prescriptions or get IV lines. He rolled out of bed and head to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. He opened the fridge then let out a groan. The frigde is empty, of course. They're on a strict diet since their comeback is coming up very soon.

 

It's a strict four weeks diet. They're not even allow to let milk since it has a lot of fat. His eyes wander off to the clock hanging beside the TV in the living room. It was 4:13 am. The convenience store opens 24/7. He rushed back to his room then grabbed a sweater and a pair of socks. He quickly putted them on before heading out. 

 

His mind trailed to the times when the members and him would always sneak out late at night or early in the morning to go and buy food. Most of the time, he ended up treating them or Suho would. He pulled the hood over his head before he walked into the store. He walked around the store a few times before picking up a cup of instant ramen along with a bottle of strawberry milk.

 

"Ah, can I have your autograph? My daughter really likes you." The ahjumma who owns the store asked him as she handed him a notepad along with a blue pen.

 

"Soomin, my daughter's name is Soomin." Kris quickly signed his autograph and wrote a little message for Soomin. "Thank you." He bowed to the ahjumma then left. He was used to people asking for his autograph on the street. He doesn't even feel special anymore. It happens too many times. One time, when him and Luhan had to go out to buy snacks for the boys they were mobbed by a crowd of fans who followed them from the SM building to to the convenience store. Luhan thought it was frustrating and so did he. He loves his fans but sometimes he finds them really frustrating.

 

Kris took a look at his phone. Time really flew, it was almost five in the morning. He had spent the last thirty minutes at the playground near by their dorm. He couldn't help but to feel the pain from his chest everytime he thought of the boys and his sister.

 

He sprint back to the dorm, knowing that his managers would be there in a few minutes. He went through the back door and jumped back into his bed, pretending to be asleep. He could hear his managers knocking on different doors. He let out a fake groan when he heard his door open. He looked over to Tao's bed and the maknae didn't even wake up yet.

 

He got out of bed then head to the kitchen to find Lay who was busy preparing some healthy snacks for the members. "I heard you early, ge. You know you can't do whatever you want." Yixing spoke up. Kris looked at him in surprised. Lay is the type to never say much anything, he just observes people. "Aigoo, hyung you're making these snacks again. You're officially my favorite." Kai came and hugged Lay.

 

"Dude, let go. You stink go shower." Lay brushed him off. "Yes, ma'am." He winked at him and dashed off to the restroom to wash up. "By the way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter