06

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I MADE IT!" Luhan yelled as he was told that he's going to be playing as the lead male actor in Back to 20's, a Chinese movie. The other members congratulate him as he smile along and thanked them.

'I got the role!' He sent a text to Meiying who was probably asleep since it's two in the morning. "Here's the script. Start practicing." His manager handed him the script and gave him a pat in the back along with a smile. Luhan looked through the book with a huge grin on his face.

"Wow, we're becoming an acting group now!" Suho said as Chanyeol nodded along. "Okay, guys! Back to practicing! Our comeback is in a month!" Kris inform the other members who were taking a break.

A month with these guys left.

"Ge, give us five more minutes. I want to finish my rice cake." Tao said as he shoved a piece of rice cake into his mouth and munch on it happily. Kris mumbled a fine before he lay back down onto the sofa that was sitting in the corner of their practicing room.

"Good luck with your showcase, girls. Sorry if we can't be here to support you guys." Tiffany pouted and hugged both Meiying and Jihee. "I know you guys are going to make it. You guys are amazing." Seohyun praised the two who politely thanked their sunbaes.

"Bye, girls. We got to go and visit Teuk oppa. We'll see you guys after our tour." Taeyeon annouced before she walked out of the building. "Aish, this ahjumma. When are you going to reveal your relationship with Teuk oppa?" Yoona asked.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk have been dating for about two or three years now. They haven't confirm anything with the company yet since they have a new CEO. "Soon." She smiled before getting into the car.

 

Meiying and Jihee look at each other before linking their arms, skipping to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter