01

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Meiying had finished her dance rehearsals, she heads down to SM's cafe, seeking a snack for her empty stomach. She stared at the menu for a while before ordering a bowl of ramen. 

"You know you should go on a diet." A couple of others trainee mocked her, but she ignored their remarks and grab her food.

She places her tray on the table as she began to dig into her food. "Mind if I sit here?" A voice asked her.

She looked up from her noodle and swallow everything before nodding. "Ah, annyeonghaseoyo Baekhyun sunbaenim." She awkwardly bowed at him.

"Why are you so formal with me, but not with the others?" He chuckled and ruffle her hair as she blush at the sudden contact.

"Oh by the way, Kris hyung mentioned that you're going to be one of the backup dancers for SNSD noonas' concert."

"Yeah, it's an honor to be standing up on the same stage as them."

"Wish you good luck then, I gotta go practice for our comeback stage. See you around." He sent her one of those heart warming smile and she fake a smile back.

Right now, she can feel all of the other trainees staring at her in jealousy. She let out a fake cough which made them look away.

 

 

"Hyung, you know your sister is pretty cute." Baekhyun told Kris while the older male just send him a death glare.

"It's true hyung. Mei noona is so cute." Sehun fangirled over you which made Kai smack him in the head. "But too bad she doesn't like you back." 

"And you know that how?" He argued back. "She's my friend, how do I not know?" Kai mocked Sehun. 

"Can the both of you shut up and continue to practice?! Our comeback is two months away! We don't want to disappoint the fans, do we?" The leader, Suho yelled making the two maknae wimpered out of fear.

The twelve members continue to practice over and over again for their comeback, Overdose. An hour later, the boys were dripping in sweats. "Baek, pass me the water bottle." Chen tapped Baekhyun on the knee, signaling him to pass the water bottle.

Meanwhile, Kris was smiling at the view of the boys interacting with each other. But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter