Wounds

Saving You

Chapter 6
Wounds


After you’d left the hospital, you went somewhere to eat and bought some pajamas and underwear before looking up a hotel that you could afford with the money you had left.

This day wasn’t at all like what you expected it to be.

You hadn’t thought you would see Sehun more than once in the first place, let alone had you imagined talking to him, even hugging him.

You wore a smile on your face that could not be erased.

 

When you came into the room in the hotel that you would be staying in that night, you saw it was already 7:30pm, so you quickly freshened up and went to get a cab back to the hospital.

As you sat in the cab, you stared outside and wondered about why Sehun wanted you to come back.

Sure, you ‘saved’ him, but to be real, you were just another crazy fangirl of many others.

You were lucky he was there, he was lucky you were there, but it could’ve been anyone else.

Though, if it would’ve been a fat, old man, he wouldn’t have asked him to come back, would he?

No.

So what is, that makes you different?

Why would he tell you the story of how he got shot without hesitation?

What was that force that sent you towards the hospital when the accident had just happened?

How come people let you pass when you wanted to see who was on the stretcher?

Why you?

 

After a while you figured you didn’t know an answer to any of these questions, and you just decided that Sehun was doing this because he was still high on the medicine the doctors gave him, or because he felt sorry for you if he let you go home without even seeing him, or because you’re a sad, lonely fangirl who buys merchandise and albums from the money she’s worked so hard for, or because he wanted to keep his good name and he didn’t want you to spread rumors of him being a heartless brat.

You shouldn’t think any more of this than him being the nice guy.

 

Just then the cab stopped in front of the hospital.

You paid and thanked the driver and got out.

You bumped into Miranda in the big hall of the hospital, and chatted to her about what hotel you were staying in and how Sehun was feeling.

She told you he was allowed to leave the hospital already, if he would get checked up in the hospital back in Seoul right away and if the flight attendants would be informed of his situation. He would stay the night in the hospital, though, just in case, and also because he didn’t have any other place to sleep.

After your talk with Miranda, you went right to the floor where Sehun was staying, you remembered his room number.

A few minutes later, you were standing in front of the window that showed his room again, just like that afternoon.

 

But now, he wasn’t lying in bed.

This time he wasn’t looking at you.

This time he didn’t greet you with his warm smile.

You were looking at his back.

He was standing next to a table in front of the window that had a full view of the city. He was staring into the dark city that was lit up by the many lights from the people, the cars, the streetlights.

The light blue hospital gown he was wearing had one button at the top of his back, and one just above his bum, making his back and his behind fully visible.

Your eyes fell onto his nicely shaped bottom, clothed in SpongeBob boxers, making you chuckle.

They then went up to his muscular back and glued themselves to the big, red mark on his right shoulder blade.

Again, as if a magnetic force was pulling you, you opened the door quietly and walked up to him, soundless and slowly, until you were just one step away from him.

Your hand reached out to his back and softly touched it.

His body froze at the contact.

He turned his head slightly to see who was touching him, and a soft smile spread on his face when he saw it was you.

You his scar carefully, not wanting to hurt him, but still wanting to feel the long cut with its 7 stitches.

You kept on touching his wound, mesmerized by the look and feeling of it, and he allowed you to.

 

It was quiet in the room, just your breaths and the sound of the city life outside of the closed windows broke the silence, and sometimes a passerby in the hallway.

Your fingers were cold, his back was warm.

Sometimes your hot breath would touch the skin on his back,

and he would shiver,

and you would smile.

 

You stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until your hand started drifting lower on his back.

Sehun felt how you weren’t interested in his wound anymore, he felt your hand drifting off.

He started turning slightly, and you realized what you were doing, so you quickly pulled your hand back and attempted to take a step back, but Sehun grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

He turned to you and laid your hand on the wound near his collarbone.

He stared at you, his face expressionless, his hands guiding you where to touch.

You stared at the wound, this one was a brighter red than the one on his shoulder. It was smaller, 4 stitches instead of 7, and looked less severe.

You leaned your head closer to examine it. You’d always been interested in the human body and you weren’t afraid of blood, so this was fascinating tp you.

 

You could feel how your breath would hit his neck occasionally, and how a very small shiver would go through his body when that happened.

After you’d seen it for long enough, your eyes wandered up to find his, which had been staring at you the whole time.

You smiled a bit and cupped his face with your other hand in a caring, worried manner, and slightly tapped his cheeks. He looked paler than he had that afternoon. Maybe it was because of the lighting, but he was probably tired, too.

“You okay?” you attempted to ask, though it came out as a whisper. He nodded, but still kept his mouth in one straight line while not breaking the eye contact.

 

There you stood.

Your left hand on his chest, your right hand on his cheek, his hands hanging loosely along his body.

Your bodies close enough to feel each other’s heat.

You blushed and once again tried to step back, feeling awkward because of the intimacy.

Sehun, however, did not feel that awkwardness, as he placed his hands on your waist before you could enlarge the distance between the two of you.

 

You stared at him.

He stared back.

He came closer.

So did you.

Your breaths mingled.

 

And then his lips were on yours.

 

------------------------------------------------

*insertsface emoji x14903428*

HO HO HO

have a nice day :))))