Blood Related

Saving You

Chapter 3
Blood related


“Let’s get pumping then.” She said as she took you to a room where you got checked on intoxication and such.

As soon as you were good to go, they took you to a room closer to the OR Sehun was in. You got attached to the machine that would pump a liter of you blood into a bag, which would immediately filter your blood into another bag, ready to be transferred into Sehun’s body. You felt a little sting when someone inserted the needle of the infusion into your arm, but you soon got over it.

It was worth it.

You were saving your very own hero.

A little smile crept upon your face as you looked at the see-through bag that was filling itself with the warm, red liquid that just came out of your body.

 

The whole process went by quickly.

Some doctors, with bloodstains on their coats, came to thank you afterwards and then rushed back to Sehun in the OR. The chubby woman, whose name was Miranda, as you heard, came in with a little brown bag in hands.

“Hey sweetie, I brought you some treats. To regain energy and as a reward for your rapid co-operation. Also, congratulations on saving your idol’s life.” She said with a wide smile, and you happily grinned back at her.

“Thank you. For congratulating me, but also for not thinking I’m mentally ill for giving off my blood for a person I’ve never met.”

She chuckled.

“I’ve seen people with weirder ideas, trust me. Besides, I was just like you when I was younger. Now eat these, darling, you must be hungry.”

She handed you the brown bag. You looked inside it to find 4 donuts, 2 muffins and a bottle of coke.

Yummy.

“Oh! You didn’t have to, really!”

“Yes I did. Now eat.” She nagged, in a friendly tone.

You laughed, she sounded a lot like your auntie. You happily bit a piece off your donut. You broke of a piece and handed it to Miranda. She shook her head and gave you a look, as if telling you to eat it yourself.

“Eat.” You told her in the same tone she had before.

She laughed and ate it.

 

2,5 donuts (you’d given one half to Miranda), a muffin and half a bottle of coke later, you felt full.

Miranda was standing at the other side of the room, going through some paperwork. She’d left the room a while ago and came back a couple minutes later. She was holding the clipboard with the form you’d filled in when she left and when she came back, too, so you assumed she went to visit Sehun. You were wondering how he was doing.

Should you ask?

Isn’t that rude?

Well, you did donate your blood to him moments ago.

You were practically related now.

Kidding.

But you were allowed to know, weren’t you?

“Miranda?” you called for her attention. She turned around.

“Yes, darling?”

“H… How’s Sehun?” you asked, nervously.

She smiled softly.

“Sehun is still asleep, but the surgery went very well, and your blood arrived perfectly on time. He will need to stay here for a day, maybe two, but he’ll recover very soon.”

Two days? But wasn’t he very injured? You remembered the gaping hole in his skin, the shirt that was drenched in his blood. It looked a lot more serious than an injury for which you’d have to stay in the hospital for less than two days.

“C… can I ask what happened? What injuries does he have?” you asked carefully, unsure of whether you were allowed to know or not.

Miranda saw the insecure look on your face and smiled at you, before sitting down on a chair next to the lounge chair you were in. She put her hand on your knee.

“You have every right to know what happened to your beloved Sehun, ___. The thing is, we don’t even know yet. Sehun hasn’t been awake to tell us yet. He was conscious just before he went into surgery, we’re not sure how, one of the paramedics said it was because you yelled his name and said something in a weird language, but he had to be numbed for the surgery. The wounds on his body were examined and there were 3 bullets found in his flesh. No serious wounds, nothing damaged internally, just external wounds that needed stitches and now need to heal.”

Your jaw dropped at hearing the ‘bullet’ part.

Who in their right mind would shoot Sehun?

Why?

How?

Where?

Tears started welling in your eyes as you realized he could have been killed.

He could have been nothing more than a dead body by now.

You felt relieve wash over you as Miranda brought you back to reality by pinching your knee softly and whispering that he’ll be alright in no time.

You smiled at her gratefully.

You had to know who hurt your prince.

You had to see how he was doing.

Also, you needed him to know that you saved him. You couldn’t just save his life without meeting him, right?

“Miranda? Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, honey, what is it?”

“Can I meet Sehun? I mean, when he wakes up? I really want him to know how much I care, you know.”

Again, a reassuring smile covered her face.

“Of course, sweetheart. Did you think we would let you slip away without even meeting him? He should be thankful to you. First you dedicate your whole life to him and then you save his. I’m sure you’ll be his favorite fan from now on.”

She grinned, and so did you.

You heard a bleeping sound.

Miranda got a small device, some sort of phone/walkie-talkie thing, from the pocket of her doctors coat. She turned around and mumbled some things to the person at the other end of the line before she turned around again with a wide smile on her face and her eyes lit up.

“Sehun’s awake. He wants to meet his savior.”

She giggled, your stomach filled itself with nerves.

Already?

Now?

But you look awful!

You coughed and stood up to grab a tissue on your way towards the mirror. You fixed your makeup and hair a bit and cleared your throat. You turned back around to face Miranda, who was still wearing that grin from ear to ear.

“Ready to meet your Idol, Sweetheart?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ooooooooh hashtag excited ;D hope you enjoyed this, thank you so much for reading and please support this fic a lot~ :)