You Saved Me

Saving You

Chapter 4
You saved me


“Ready to meet your idol, Sweetheart?” she asked excitedly.

A little squeal escaped your throat making you cover your mouth with your hand. Miranda laughed and took the hand in hers.

Her hand was thick and slightly damp, but still warm and soft. She pulled you out of the little room and dragged you through the hallway.

The walls and doors of the hallway were white, though every room had windows filling the top half of the walls. You were unable to look into some of the rooms as their windows were blinded by pastel blue curtains. The rooms that didn’t have their curtains closed looked quite pretty for hospital rooms. They were spacious, light and nicely decorated with paintings, rugs, and some even had flowers.

Miranda’s grip on your hand became tighter as you neared the room Sehun was resting in.

When you arrived there, she turned you towards her and placed her hands on your shoulders, which she squeezed a little. She didn’t say anything, just sent you that reassuring smile once again before patting your head and walking away.

You sighed deeply as you turned back around.

 

The curtains of Sehun’s room weren’t closed, you could look right at his bed, in which he was lying peacefully.

He was staring out of the window, looking as if he was in some kind of drama, the way the sunlight lightened up his already milky white skin. He looked different from what he looked like in videos, and from what he had looked like that afternoon. He looked more fragile, and younger, too, but still he was the most beautiful creature you had ever seen.

You stared at him for a few minutes.

You weren’t sure if you could do this.

What would you say?

Wouldn’t it be awkward?

You mustn’t squeal in front of him, he just got shot!

But can you ask him about it?

Will he get mad?

Will he thank you and then expect you to leave again?

A million questions went through your mind as you stood there, looking at him through the window, him being clueless of you standing here, of your existence, even.

You sighed deeply as you had no idea what to do.

Your heart was racing like mad, you could feel it in your toes.

Your mind drifted off to admiring him again,

his milky skin,

his skinny but muscular arms,

his adorable nose,

his broad shoulders,

his b-e-a-utiful eyes…

 

Which were suddenly focused on you.

His rosy, dreamy lips…

 

That turned into a smile.

His hands, that looked o-so-soft, with those long, silky fingers…

 

That gestured you to come in.

He, Oh Sehun, was gesturing YOU to come into his hospital room.

You blinked a few times and swallowed to send back the butterflies that were crawling up your throat… or maybe those were the donuts that couldn’t handle the stress in your tummy.

Your heart was pumping so loud you couldn’t hear anything else.

You breathed in deeply and sent him your most dazzling smile before you grabbed the doorknob and slowly twisted it.

 

You walked in, your steps small, careful and soundless.

Sehun kept looking at you, that smile continuously greeting you warmly.

You walked up to about 1m (3 feet or summin idek) from his bed, afraid to come any closer in case he’d get angry for violating his privacy or something like that. Instead, he smiled and reached out his hand to you.

You looked at it for a while.

You knew why he’d reached his hand out, you knew you had to take it, you knew you wanted to, but all you could do was stare at his slender fingers until he slightly shook his hand to make you come back to earth. You swallowed and took his soft, cold hand. He pulled you closer towards the bed and let go of your hand again.

“Hello” He said in his sweet voice, still wearing that beautiful smile. You just smiled back, not able to bring out any words.

“So you’re my life savior?”

You chuckled.

“I just gave you blood, to be honest. Could’ve been anyone’s blood if they hadn’t used it all.”

“But they did. And you gave me your blood just in time. So you saved me.” he concluded.

“Okay, fair enough. If you put it like that then yes, I’m your savior.” You admitted.

He grinned.

“Good. How can I ever repay you, eh… what’s your name again?”

“The name’s ___, and you don’t have to repay me, Sehun.” You smiled softly.

He was adorable.

“Yes, ___, I do. If you hadn’t been there then I would’ve been dead by now, do you realize that?”

“I do, Sehun, but I was there and you’re still alive, and that’s the most important thing. Besides, just being able to speak to you is already a huge reward.”

 

He sighed in defeat.

“Fine, but at least come here.” He ordered, sitting up straight and spreading his arms out wide.

Your heart started racing again as you leaned in.

He patted one of his hands on your back to make you come closer faster, but it made you lose your balance, causing you to fall forward. You landed on his chest, your head in the crook of his neck.

Your shoulder pressed against his collarbone, where you’d seen one of the big, red, gaping hole before.

You felt him wince, his face clouded in pain.

You quickly regained yourself to your feet and wanted to pull away, but he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to his warm body.

Butterflies were filling every part of your body.

This time you were sure it were butterflies, not donuts.

You lied on his chest for a while, you felt his body relax and his breath steady again.

You pulled back and smiled at him tenderly.

He smiled back.

“Sehun… can I ask you something?” you asked insecurely.

“Sure, what is it?” he said, still smiling.

“What happened? Who shot you?”