Date?

Rappers' Love

Chapter 5

Jungkook lay in his bed staring at the ceiling. It was BTS’s day off and all the other members either in the studio or at the arcade. He didn’t want to do any of those things even though he was invited. All he wanted to do was see Faye. They hadn’t talked since a few nights ago when they went out for dinner. She was the only thing on his mind and he wanted no needed to see her.

 Just then his phone vibrated.

Text from Faye.

Heyy Kookie. What are you doing at home?

Nothing much. How do you know I’m home?

I’m at the studio with Suga, Rap Mon and J hope. I’m going home now, wanna come over for snacks since you are bore at home?

Sure, I’ll be there in 10.

Okay, see you then Kookie

 

Jungkook couldn’t believe his eyes. Faye actually invited over for snacks. At her house. Just the two of them… alone.

Jungkook sprung up from his bed and jumped in the shower. In no time, he was dressed and ready.

 

Faye was just finished putting out the snacks when she heard a knock at the door.

“Coming!” Faye screamed as she ran to the door.

“Hey Kookie…” Faye paused and looked up at the tall man standing by her door.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” asked Faye as Choi Seung-hyun made his way into the apartment

“Can’t I see my friend? I actually came to give you this.” He handed her an envelope.

“My friend is getting married and invited me to his engagement party tonight. I need a guest so I was hoping that you would accompany me. How about it?”

Faye looked at the elegantly designed invitation. She had no plans tonight and was had a nice evening dress in the back of her closet that was collecting dust.

“Sure, I’ll go.” She answered

“YAY!” screamed Seung-hyun as he picked her up in a tight bear hug.

 

Jungkook’s POV

When I got to Faye’s apartment I texted her. I waited for about ten minutes and when she didn’t answer I decided to just ring her bell. Before I could, I heard voices in the apartment. It sounded like a man. A familiar voice. It sounded like T.O.P. suddenly he heard him scream and then laughter. After about three minutes of the laughing, the door swung open and there stood T.O.P. for some reason, I just wanted to punch him. Why was he in Faye’s apartment? What were they doing in there?

END

“Oh, Jungkook! What are you doing here?” asked Seung-hyun.

“I should be asking you that same thing.” Jungkook replied under his breath

“I invited him for snacks since he was home alone.” said Faye behind Seung-hyun.

“Why didn’t you invite me? I’m alone, I want snacks too!” whined Seung-hyun.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked past him and sat on Faye’s sofa.

“I should get going. I’ll pick you up at eight sharp so be ready. Bye.” He waved as he hugged Faye and left.

 

“Are you going somewhere tonight?” asked Jungkook as Faye closed the door.

“just a party with Seung-hyun oppa.” replied Faye

Jungkook cringed at the way she said ‘oppa’. Why was she calling him oppa? Why didn’t she call me oppa? I’m older than her so she should call me oppa!

 

Faye grabbed Jungkook’s wrist and led him to the kitchen. She gave him a tray a snacks and took a tray.

“Let’s go to the balcony.”

 

Faye and Jungkook sat on the balcony drinking juice and eating the snacks that Faye prepared.

“It’s so sunny up here.” Said Jungkook

“You look handsome in the natural light.”

“You look cute in the light too.”

“Yeah right. My skin isn’t as nice as yours.” Faye rubbed her face and frowned a little. “I kinda ugly.”

“Well, I’m pregnant.” said Jungkook

Faye looked puzzled. “Huh?”

“Oh, I thought we were saying things that were impossible.”

Jungkook rubbed the back of his fingers on face’s cheek. “You’re skin is beautiful. You are so not ugly. I think you’re super beautiful. Don’t say that again.”

Faye blushed and smiled. “Thanks Kookie. She squished his cheeks with her hands and kissed him on his nose.

Jungkook pulled away from her too hide his reddening cheeks earning a laugh from Faye

 

 

 

Sorry it was so short but i wanted to save to action for the next chapter. stay tuned