Party

Rappers' Love

“You should wear this dress.” said Jungkook holding up a short tight fitted white dress. Faye stepped out the bathroom wrapped in her towel and took her hair out of its curly bun.

“I am, that’s why it’s on my bed.” replied Faye.

Jungkook laughed and fell back on her bed and closed his eyes.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m waiting on you to get ready to go to the club. Duhhh.”

Faye grabbed his arm and yanked him on his feet.

“Wait for me downstairs. I can’t change in front of you.”

“Why? We ARE boyfriend and girlfriend. We should be able to walk around together.” said Jungkook

“. Get out.” Faye pushed Jungkook out her room and locked the door in case he tried to peek. Every since they started dating, he expected them to act like to married couple but she wanted to take it slow and steady.

 

 

After about twenty minutes. Faye met Jungkook downstairs looking y in her white dress and white heels. Jungkook complimented her and they went to the club.

 

The club was in full swing with young people going in and out of the club.

“This club looks so fun! Let’s go babe.” said Jungkook as he reached to open the driver’s side door. Faye grabbed his shoulder.

“Babe, remember, we can’t go in together or we might get caught.” Said Faye

“Oh yeah. Sorry, I’m just really excited. You go in first and then I’ll meet you there.” said Jungkook as he gave her a quick peck on the nose.

 

Faye got out and walked to the entrance. Instantly, flashes of light from multiple cameras went off in her face. Paparazzi yelled her name while taking pictures. Faye simple smiled and waved and entered the club. Faye was not surprised that there were so many paparazzi since it was the grand opening of the club and a lot of celebrities were too attend.

“Faye!” she heard her name called over the music. She looked around and spotted her best friend, Jay Park.

“Jay!” Faye screamed as she hugged him.

“I’m so glad you came.”

“Of course I had to come to the grand opening of my best friend’s club.”

“Thanks doll. Come lemme get you a drink.”

“It’s okay. I’m waiting for my boyfriend.”

Jay’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped at her words. “B…boyfriend? You have a boyfriend? Who, where is he.”

Just then Jungkook walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. “Hey babe, who is this?”

“Jungkook meet my friend and club owner Jay Park, Jay Park meet my boyfriend Jungkook.”

Jay and Jungkook just stared at each. Faye was about to say something when Jay burst out laughing.

 

“Wow, I never expected this dork to get a boyfriend, especially a famous one. Nice to meet you Jungkook.” Said Jay as she shook his hands and pulled him into a hug.

“Come on you two, lemme buy you some drinks.”

 

They all went up to the VIP area and got some drinks. After a while of talking and joking around Jay went off to greet some of his friends and Faye and Jungkook were left alone.

 

“This club is so cool. Do you want me to get us some food?” asked Faye. But instead of an answer Jungkook leaned over the table and planted a kiss on Faye’s lips. Faye was about to pull away but she realized that this was the first time they could freely kiss in public. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.