Decisions

Rappers' Love

I am soooo sorry for the late update. i am back on the story so dont kill me. i am gonna work harder to put out chapters sooner to make up for lost time. i just didt know where to take the plot but i have the scenes planned out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faye sat on her bed sweating as she tried to think of what to tell Seung-hyun. It was a week since she and Jungkook’s kiss and she had time to think. She finally came to decision. She wanted to be with Jungkook. That part was all good since Jungkook wanted to be with her too. However, the hard part was telling Seung-hyun that she wanted to break up with him. She finally gained the courage to type something. She held her phone in almost shaking hands and started to text
Hey
Almost immediately he responded
What do you want? 
I need to talk to you about something
I know already. 
Know? Know what
I know about you and Jungkook. I saw you guys. 
I didn’t know you saw
Whatever. I just want you to know that no matter how much time you spend with him. I don’t like to give anyone what’s mine. Enjoy your fun now Faye because it won’t last long. Trust me.
Faye stared at the message. She knew he was kind of possessive and knew that he would try to get her to stay with him, but this message left her so confused. She didn’t care anyways. She felt as though a weight was lifted off her shoulders.
She shook it off and tried to think of better things. Like Jungkook.

“It has to be a little softer on the last part Jimin.” Instructed Rap Mon. The boys of BTS were in the studio recording for their new album. It was really early and the boys were half asleep as they waited for their turn in the booth.
“Good morning.” Faye burst through the studio doors with a smile on her face and a tray of coffee in her hands.
Everyone except Jungkook smiled and waved as they were too tired to reply. Jungkook got up and took the tray of coffee from Faye’s hands and gave it to Rap Mon who took one.
“What’s up with them?” asked Faye
“Don’t worry about them, their just tired.” Replied Jungkook as he pulled her over the couch. He but her arm around her and forced her head on his shoulder. 
“What are you doing?” she laughed
“This is what couples are suppose to do when sitting together.” giggled Jungkook
“So you guys are the new secret celebrity couple huh.” asked Jimin as he exited the booth.
“Yep” shouted Jungkook proudly as he hugged Faye tighter.
“I thought that I would get a girlfriend before the maknae.” Whined Rap Mon
Suddenly Faye felt a vibration in her pocket. She took out her phone and looked at the caller ID.
“Sorry Kookie, I need to take this.” She said standing up and leaving the room.

What’s up Chase?

Where are you

In the studio. Why?

Faye, it’s been like 3 months now. You’ve finished all your photo shoots and interviews so it’s time to come back to America

But I’m not ready to come back

That’s what you told me last month. You were supposed to be back the moment you were done. I think you lengthened your stay enough Faye. What’s taking so long?

I’m sorry Chase. Just gimme some time

Faye, you have a career and life waiting in America. Your album is complete so you need to start promotions over here. Plus, the BET awards are in a couple of weeks. You need to prepare for that as well. As your manager I have to make sure you are in top shape for this.

I know, I know. I really sorry. I’ll be home soon.

Sigh… don’t be long Faye

Faye ended the call and sighed. She didn’t realize how long it was already. She only now started to have fun with Jungkook. She rubbed temple and decided to worry about this later.