Confessions

Rappers' Love

 Jungkook POV

I tried to call Faye since 9 to see if she was home safe. No answer. I kept calling and she didn’t answer. I didn’t want to seem like a stalker so I didn’t call again. However, I couldn’t stop thinking of her. It was already after midnight and she didn’t respond to my calls. I was really worried now. I bet Seung-hyun did something to her. Maybe he drugged her and is trying to have s….. with her. No no. I won’t let that happen to her. I probably jumped to conclusions too quickly again but anything can happen. I raced to my car and drove to her place. I was just about to knock and once again heard the familiar voice of Seung-hyun. I swore that I heard Faye moan. Scared out of my mind I banged on the door much more loudly than I wanted. The door swung open and TOP stood their glaring at me.

“Jungkook? Do you know what time it is? Why are making so much noise?” asked Seung-hyun angrily

Jungkook ignored his questioned as pushed past him to see Faye on the couch with a glass of water.

“Kookie? What are you doing here so late?” asked Faye calmly.

Seung-hyun put his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder and squeezed hard.

“You should go home and sleep. Its late.” said Seung-hyun as he tried to lead him to the door.

Jungkook pulled away from him and went up to Faye.

“I called you so many times to know where you were but you didn’t answer. I got worried. Why is he here anyway? Are you two dating or something?” yelled Jungkook

Faye looked obviously angry now.

“Why are you mad at me? Why does Seung-hyun being here bother you? It isn’t your business. He brought me home because I was drunk okay!” yelled Faye

“Are you annoyed that I care about you. Are you annoyed that I want to make sure that you are safe?” tears burned in his eyes as he search Faye’s for an answer

“Why do you care so much? We just met?”

“Because…. I…I like you.” Jungkook stammered as the tears finally escaped his eyes.

Faye stood speechless.

“What?” she asked although she clearly hear him

“I LIKE YOU FAYE. I always did. The moment I met you. that’s why I wanted to make sure you were safe. I wouldn’t forgive myself if you get hurt.” he didn’t intend to confess to her until he knew she felt the same way but it just came out.

“That’s enough kid. Leave now!” Seung-hyun demanded as he grabbed Jungkook by his arm and almost threw him out the door.

Faye stood silently. Did he just confess to her? It seemed like it.

FAYE POV

I don’t like Jungkook that way. Then why am I feeling like this? Why am I feeling like I just cheated on him with Seung-hyun? Why am I feeling so guilty? I wanted to get this clear but before I could continue talking to Jungkook, Seung-hyun had already pushed him out the door. I ran to the door in hopes to catch him before he left but Seung-hyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen.

“Why are you going for him?”

“I don’t know oppa? I... I don’t know.”

“Forget about it babe. Lemme take you upstairs to your room. I can stay if you want me to.” said Seung-hyun as he started to lead her upstairs.

“No,” said Faye as she pulled away from him. “I need to think. You should go too. I want to be alone.”

Before Seung-hyun could protest she was already half way up the stairs. Seung-hyun sighed and grabbed his stuff before leaving.

Seung-hyun wasn’t surprise to see Jungkook sitting in front of her apartment.

“Go home.” He said to Jungkook.

“You go home. I’m not losing to you. You don’t deserve her. You ed up once. You don’t get another chance.” Said Jungkook as he slowly stood up

Seung-hyun shot him a threatening glare before walking away.

Jungkook sat back down as he sent her one last text.

 

Faye, I’m sorry but what I said in there was true. I am falling for you.