Dinner Time

Rappers' Love

“Okay, good work Miss Bang. You are a natural and I bet these pictures will come out great.” Said Mrs. Lee as she shook Faye’s hands vigorously

“Thanks, can you send me those pictures later. I want to see them before they go in the magazine.” Said Faye

“Yes yes no problem.” Replied Mrs. Lee

Faye just finished her photo shoot for Vogue Korea. Walking to the buffet table she felt her phone in her pants.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Faye you have a private dinner to go to now.” said Gabby.

“What, where, with who? I don’t have any clothes for dinner.” complained Faye as she stuffed a piece of Kimbap in

“The boys you met this morning offered to have dinner with you so that you all can get familiar with each other. I am outside so hurry. I bought you a dress so don’t worry.” replied Gabby

Faye grabbed her stuff and ran outside and jumped into the waiting car. Thirty minutes later they parked in front of the restaurant. Faye came out of the car in a stunning outfit. She was impressed on how well she did her hair and makeup in thirty minutes in a moving car.

“How do I look Gabby?” asked Faye as she smoothed down her dress and puffed up her long curly hair

“Great, amazing now go go. You are late, as always.” replied Gabby as she shooed her away.

Faye ran toward the restaurant. When she entered she was stunned at the interior. It was so classy. Even though she dressed in formal attire she still seemed as though she was under dressed. She walked up to the counter and was greeted by a woman. She was friendly with short straight black hair and really big almond shaped eyes. She smiled at Faye when her eyes laid on her.

“You must be Faye Bang. I was told to look out for you.” said the woman as she stepped out from behind the counter.

“How did you know it was me?” asked Faye

“I was told to look out for an African American female with big s. I assume it is you. Am I correct.” she said as she stared at Faye’s s. Was it that big?

The woman led Faye to a room marked private. It looked much fancier than the rest of the restaurant. Light violin music could be heard.  Finally she saw the boys, seated around a large rectangular table. When they saw her they all stood to greet her. Even though Faye performed millions of times in front of millions of people, she felt really nervous when she saw them. She greeted them and sat between Jin and Jungkook.

They all kept staring at her. This made her even more nervous. 

“So Miss Bang, how old are you?” asked Rap Monster in English

“Please call me Faye, I’m 19.” Replied Faye in Korean. “I can talk Korean you know.”

“Wow, your Korean is so good. You’re so young too. You’re actually the same age as Jungkook.” said Jimin excitedly.

“Who?” asked Faye.

“Me” said a soft voice next to her

She felt so stupid. He was right next to her and she forgot to ask his name. He was so quiet that she actually didn’t notice his presence.

“Oh, I’m sorry Jungkook.” Faye apologized as she grabbed on to his hand. She squeezed it and looked into his eyes.  Her heartbeat instantly sped up. He immediately released his hand and turned her head. What just happened? She excused herself and scurried off to the bathroom.

 

Jungkook POV

Wow, Faye came into the restaurant looking amazing. That outfit really emphasized her curves. Her hair was out. She looked so pretty. Just looking at her I felt my little friend getting harder. To make it better, she sat right next to me. I was so nervous. I couldn’t even talk to her even though I wanted to. I must have seemed like a freak. She didn’t even know my name. She held my hand to apologize. When she did, I felt… something. She looked right at me. However she pulled away so fast and left the table. Did I do something?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Faye stared at herself in the mirror. For some reason, she didn’t want to go back to the table. When she looked at Jungkook, she felt strange. Her heart beat sped up and she felt as if thousands of butterflies were fluttering around in her belly. Probably it was the hunger finally setting in. yea, she was really hungry. She washed her hands and went back to the table ready to eat. She was hungry. Right?

The rest of the dinner was nice. They all talked like old friends. They ate and joked and laughed. They were practically best friends by the end. Faye still kept glancing at Jungkook who was still quiet. Not as quiet as before put still quiet.

After about an hour of talking and eating, they all began to walk toward the door of restaurant ready to leave. Faye kept on thinking of how well she got along with the boys. She was too caught up in her thoughts that she forgot to pay attention and…. BUMP

Faye fell to the floor clutching her arm. She felt as though she had just run into a brick wall. She looked up and gasped. Towering over her was T.O.P from Big Bang.

“Wow, funny meeting you here.” he chuckled as her pulled her up in one swift movement.

“Choi Seung-hyun… wha... what are you doing here?” asked Faye as she stared up at him

He laughed. “This is my restaurant; remember we used to come here all the time. answer Seung-hyun. Finally noticing the boys of BTS he politely bowed. “Excuse my manners; my name is Choi Seung-hyun and you must be Bangtan Boys. I have seen you on television. Nice to meet you all.”

“Nice to meet you too, sir.” Said the boys in union as they bowed

“Oh were you all on a date with Faye?” he asked

“Um, more like a meeting.” Replied Rap Monster

“Well I can I steal her away from you. We have some catching up to do.”

“Sorry guys,” said Faye,” you can go home. I will stay with Seung-hyun for a while. Thanks so much for the food.”

They all went their different ways. In the van, Jungkook sat in silence. He felt sad for some reason. He wanted to run back to the restaurant for  Faye  . He didn’t want to leave her with him. He felt this strange sense to protect her. he wanted her with him. He sighed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. i am in the process of writing the next one. will be up soon. sorry i didnt upload faster but i had a concert to do to and i just reached home (12:21) sorry guys. please please comment. i want to know what you think of it so i can improve. thank you. of and subscribe please.