Our History

Rappers' Love

“NO NO not like that! It has to be in one breath!” yelled Suga to a tired V in the recording studio.

“Hyung, I’m tired. We were at this for three hours already. Can I take a break?” asked V

“Not yet, come on. Next verse.” Said Suga

The boys all knew that around the time of the creation of their new album, Rap Monster and Suga would go really hard on them. They wanted prefect. Everyone still had to go into the booth to record except Jungkook who went first.

He couldn’t stop thinking of Faye. He couldn’t sleep because of it. He kept feeling this pain in this chest when he taught about her. He wanted to see her. He couldn’t concentrate. What has this girl done to him? He needed some stress air. He told Suga he’d be right back. Suga was too busy yelling at V to hear him so Jungkook silently exited the room. Maybe some food would clear his mind. The cafeteria was not crowded today. There were maybe ten people for the most. He bought a bun and searched for a place to sit which wasn’t hard since the place was partially empty. He scanned the area and caught sight of something..someone sitting in the corner. Her curly hair tied up in a nice bun with a bow gave her identify away easy. Faye.

Jungkook almost ran toward her in excitement. He was thinking of her to the point that her couldn’t concentrate and there she was.

“Can I sit here?” asked Jungkook

Faye looked up from her phone and smiled. “Jungkook! Sure sit sit sit.” she said with a lot more excitement than she had planned.

They sat in silence for a while just glancing at each other at times. Finally Jungkook spoke up.

“How was it last night? Did you get home safe?”

“It was fun and I got home safe thanks for asking.”

…………………………………………SILENCE……………………………..............................

“You and Seung-hyun seonbae seemed very close.” said Jungkook looking down at his bun. He had to know what their relationship was

“Yea, I know him for years. We used to date.” Said Faye not removing her stare from her phone

“D... Date?” asked Jungkook looking up at her.

“Yea, for a while. We dated for exactly 1 year. He even tried to propose to me.” Said Faye

“Pro…Propose? What happened, how did you guys meet?” asked Jungkook. His voice was filled with too many emotions

“I was in Korean for Fashion Week. All the big stars were there. That’s where we met. We went for coffee after the show and then started to text and call each other from then on. I was supposed to go back to America the next week but he insisted I stayed. First it was just for a month, then three, then 5 months then before we knew it, I was in Korea for 1 year. In that 1 year we fell deep in love. We both taught that we were meant to be. He proposed to me the night of Big Bang’s big comeback. I always wanted to marry him but I couldn’t. I had a life in America. My family and friends were waiting for me back home. I had my music career to get back to as well. I knew that if I married him I wouldn’t have to worry about anything but I couldn’t. I said no and I was on the next plane to California the next day. I cut all communication with him for some reason.

“So you dated from 2012 to 2013? So you dated him very young.” Asked Jungkook

“Yep, we didn’t care. No one really cared about our age.”

“Sooo, do you still love him.” asked Jungkook looking down at his hands.

“Kind of, he still has a special place in my heart but I don’t think I would marry him anytime soon.” answered Faye.

Jungkook smiled. He was actually sad to hear about their relationship but happy that she didn’t marry him. Seung-hyun was so lucky to have the opportunity to date someone like her. He only knew her for 2 day and he already felt a connection to her. A romantic connection.

“Oh , I’m late.” screamed Faye as she stared at her watch. She grabbed her things and stood up. Looking across from him, Jungkook noticed that she hadn’t eaten any of her food that sat in front of her the entire time. He felt guilty. He kept asking her questions and she didn’t get time o eat.

“aren’t you hungry?” asked Jungkook as he helped her with her bags.

“I have no time.” said Faye as she made her way to the door.

“what time do you get off from you’re interview? I can but you some really delicious food.” He said. He looked at her hoping that she would agree to go out with him.

“I come off at 6:30. Give me your number.” She said as she pushed her belongings in her car in the parking lot

They exchanged numbers and Faye got into the car.

“I’ll text you later. Bye.” With that, Faye sped off to her interview leaving Jungkook in the parking lot.

A wide smile spread over his face as he danced back to the studio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if there are any errors i couldnt look it over. next chapter here i come!!!! next chapter will have a little more meat so look out for it