I Love You

Rappers' Love

STRONG LANGUAGE

 

 

Jungkook POV

It’s been almost two weeks since Faye and I talked. Actually since that night, I haven’t seen her at the studio. I called her but she didn’t answer. Rap Monster told me to give her some time. That’s hard. Every since she met us, I just want to spend all my free time with her.

After our schedule we went back to the dorm. All the members were decided to go out to eat but I just didn’t want to go. I wasn’t in the mood. The only thing I wanted was a warm cup of instant ramen. Remembering that we ate all a few days ago, I put on my coat and grabbed my wallet before leaving. There was a small store close by so I decided to save on gas and walk.

I entered the store and was greeted by a cute girl around my age. She obviously knew who I was because when I entered she almost screamed. I smiled and went to the noodles section. I picked up about ten packs of various flavors of ramen.

I then remembered that we ran of banana milk! I practically ran to the milk section.

 

 

That’s when I saw her

 

There she was. After two weeks of not seeing her, Faye stood unaware of my presence picking up milk. She wore a vest and a sweat pants with her hair in a messy bun. She had no makeup but to me she seemed to glow. She looked amazing. I slowly approached her and then she finally saw me. We looked at each other for about 10 seconds although it felt longer to me. We didn’t say anything. She smiled and that gave me the strength to say something

“Hey.” I said

“Hi.”

“Long time no see huh”

“Yea.”

……………………………………………………………………SILENCE………………………………………………………………………….

“Well I should get going now.” Faye said as she attempted to pass me.

“Why aren’t you coming to the studio anymore?” I said before she could have left

She stopped and sighed.

“I’m a little busy.”

“With Seung-hyun?”

Faye turned to face Jungkook.

“Yes, with Seung-hyun.”

 

I don’t know why I asked that but that’s what I wanted to know. I felt anger build up in me.

 

“I know it’s none of my business but are you two…” I paused

“Yes, we’re together. He wanted to get back together so I agreed. I should really go now. Bye Kookie.”

I couldn’t stop her. I wanted to but what I just heard made me freeze. I wished I didn’t ask. I think it would have been better. Now all I wanted to do at that moment was beat Seung-hyun’s arrogant .

 

“He’s been like this for days. Should we take him to the hospital or something?” asked Jimin.

After his last encounter with Faye, Jungkook hasn’t been the same. His once playful up beat personality turned into a cold, gloomy one. He didn’t go out as much and stayed in his room.

“No, leave him. He needs to handle his problems like a man.” said Namjoon as they left Jungkook lying on his bed.

 

Jungkook POV

This is . I hate this.

Why did Faye have to some to our record label? Why did I have to meet her? Why did she have to be so cute and smart and pretty and funny and… and… .”

 

What am I really doing? I shouldn’t be lying here like a wimp. I should get up and do something. But... But she loves Seung-hyun. Ahhh! I can’t take it anymore. I need to see her or else I might literally die. Namjoon is right. I need to handle this like a man.

 

Jungkook slowly rose from his bed and rubbed his eyes. He looked at his watch. 9:00PM

It was late but he wasn’t going to wait till tomorrow. he put on some clean clothes and ran out the door.

“Where are you going kid?” asked Namjoon.

“To handle my problem like a man.” Jungkook said as he bolted out the door.

Namjoon smiled. “Good luck kid.”

 

 

 

It was no surprise that Seung-hyun’s car was parked in front of her house.  Jungkook resisted the urge to just barge in there and kill that bastard. He decided to wait till he went and then go in.

After an hour of waiting, Seung-hyun finally came out of her house. They stood talking in front her door for a while then kissed. After Seung-hyun left he jumped out of his car and walked up the stairs to her door.

He furiously banged on her door multiple times until she swung open the door. He didn’t even wait for an invitation in and barged in.

“JUNGKOOK! What the hell are you doing?” Faye screamed as she slammed her door shut

“No no, what the hell are you doing?” Jungkook screamed back “why are with that motherer?!”

“Didn’t I tell you it was none of your business? Get the hell out now.”

“TOP is a no good player and you know that. Why do you want to be with him after the endless scandals he is caught up in? You don’t deserve that. He doesn’t deserve you!”

Faye slapped him hard across his cheek. “Don’t talk about my boyfriend like that.”

Unaffected, Jungkook grabbed her wrist tightly.

“Leave him now! Break up with that !”

“No, let me go Jungkook.” screamed Faye as she tried to break free from Jungkook’s grasp.

 

Jungkook pulled her into a tight hug and tried to calm her down. Faye tried to push him off but he easily overpowered her. he brought his lips close to her ear and whispered to her softly.

 

“I love you.”

Faye instantly calmed down at those three words.

“I love you Faye. I’ve tried hiding it for too long. I can’t bear to see you with another man. I don’t want to lose you. I want you, I need you.”

Faye felt his tears drip on her shoulder.

“I’m hurting because you this. Please… just stop. My heart hurts too much. Please please Faye. I cannot concentrate because of you. I don’t care if you hit me or slap me or kick me out of your house. Hell, I don’t care if you call the cops for me. I just want you to know that I love you and I don’t think I can live comfortably without you next to me.”

 

Faye stood in his embrace silently. Her heart started to hurt again. He loosened his grip on her. She looked up at him.

“I’m s…sorry.”

Faye slowly moved her face closer to Jungkook’s and softly kissed him. Soon Jungkook moved his lips on hers. It wasn’t a hungry kiss. It wasn’t a ual kiss either. It was sensual. Faye realized that she never really had a kiss like this before. The kisses she and TOP had were ual but this... this was different. She liked this. She wanted more.

She wrapped her arms around Jungkook’s neck and pulled him closer. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her back and hugged her tightly.

 

 

The moans that escaped Faye’s mouth was want really hurt Seung-hyun the most. He had only gone to get his things. Faye insisted he sleep over and when he got back he saw this. They didn’t even hear him come in. shocked, he silently closed the door and leaned on it as he continued to listen to her moans through the closed door.

He should have gone in here and beat the crap out of Jungkook but for some reason he became weak.  A tear escaped his eyes as he threw his bag into his car and drove off.

 

 

 

 thanks for reading. will update real soon.. tomorrow