Remembering The I Love You's

Against The Rules

He stared at the message. Just like he has been for the last hour. He should delete it, he really should. But no matter what Baekhyun’s mind was telling him he still moved his finger off the delete key and instead read what he wrote again. Read it for the n-th time. He stopped counting after twenty.

He should send it. He wanted to send it. But still he was hesitant.  He shouldn’t be this hesitant.  It’s just one message. One simple message. And all he has to do is click send.

Hi. It’s Baekhyun. Do you want to meet up again?

It was a normal and simple message but he still felt uncertain if he should send it or not. This so isn’t a good idea. He could get expelled. But he wanted to. He wanted to send it. He wanted to see him again. That’s all he has been able to think about for days now.

Yes, he wants to send it, and yes he wants to see him again, kiss him again, be with him again. But on the other hand he’s someone Baekhyun may have to kill one day. He is someone he needs to stay away from. It’s better if he avoids him and just forgets. But how? He can’t. He can’t forget. For some reason he just can’t.

He only met him that one time and wasn’t able to go back to the forest since then but now that he finally can he doesn’t want to go alone. He wants to go with someone. No. Not someone. Chanyeol. He wants to go with Chanyeol. He wants to see Chanyeol.

But the other would have already contacted him if he wanted to see him, right? Maybe he was just messing with him, making fun of a guardian. Would he? It didn’t feel like it; he thought, remembering how they spent hours together that day. Kissing but also talking. He was the first person in so long actually wanting to talk to Baekhyun. Listen to him.

And being with him felt so easy, relaxed… He never experienced anything like that before. Never like this right away.

It was different. New. And definitely good.

He really wants to see him again. And with that last thought he pressed send. Regretting it almost immediately as he groaned and buried his face into the pillows. Regretting he did anything. He shouldn’t have. He should have left it alone. It was a really stupid idea. Really really stupid even by his standards.  And he teases Kyungsoo dayly.

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea; he thought, feeling miserable. There is no way he would want to see him.

Baekhyun was in shock when a minute later he heard the beeping of his phone, indicating there is a new message. He stared at the device in his hand for a full minute, maybe even two before finally clicking on the message above which it says Chanyeol. If there was any doubt in his mind about from whom the message is, there wasn’t any more. That doesn’t mean he could believe it though.

Finally. I was beginning to lose faith in you. I’m glad you finally decided to contact me. I’ll be there in ten minutes.

He smiled as he read it. Why wouldn’t he, Chanyeol wanted to see him too. He wasn't just playing. Hopefully. No. He will trust Chanyeol. After all he gave him no reason not to, for now.

So he was waiting for me to make the first move; he thought, and in a matter of seconds was out of the bed and walking out of the room, the phone safely in his pocket. As he walked towards the forest he had to remind himself to be careful a few times. Feeling way too excited over this.

It took Baekhyun a little longer than usual to get to it too, since there were more people out then and walking around the school grounds. Usually, they were out somewhere else rather than staying close to the school. It was like they stayed just to make this harder for him.

So when he finally got to the edge he ended up running to get there in time. He knew the ground well enough not to trip and fall. He could do it blindfolded by now really. When he did get to his tree there was about a minute left so he leaned onto it, content with waiting.

Just as he got his breathing back to normal he heard the crunching of the leaves on the ground, indicating that someone is coming.

Tensing out of instinct he raised his hand palm forward and already glowing, scared that maybe it’s someone else. No one caught him here before Chanyeol, but if he did anyone can. So what if this isn’t Chanyeol? What if it’s a group? He can’t fend off more than one. Blind and run. That’s all he can do.

His mind was working on overdrive when a figure stepped out of the shadows. A figure with familiar red hair. Seeing it he relaxed again but of course Chanyeol had that smirk on his lips again. “Well hello there.” He said in that deep voice before taking Baekhyun’s hand in his own and tugging him closer, making him stumble slightly before being pressed flush against Chanyeol, their lips crashing together.

Chanyeol kissed him hot and eager, to which he answered equally, feeling the red haired smile into the kiss as Baekhyun deepened it by nipping on his bottom lip.

After a few hot kisses Chanyeol moved lower to his neck, making Baekhyun moan as he nipped and there. Definitely hard enough to leave marks but he was beyond caring by this point.

“Next time please don’t wait so long before calling me here.” Chanyeol said a little breathlessly as they broke apart. Baekhyun’s back ending up pressed against the tree sometime during the kiss, with Chanyeol pressed against him.

“Next time you call.” He retorted, to which Chanyeol grinned.

“Certainly.” He whispered against his lips before kissing the black haired boy again.

 

Baekhyun slowly woke up with a smile on his face.

“Well someone seemed to have a nice dream.” He heard a smooth and deep voice say from beside him. It made Baekhyun smile smiled wider and shift closer to the body that was pressed against his side and a chest he was currently using as his own personal pillow comfortably.

Chanyeol pulled the covers more up over him when they slipped from Baekhyun’s shoulders as he moved. In a gesture he was used to by now – considering Chanyeol did it almost every day – but still loved to no end.

“It was a memory.” Baekhyun mumbled against his bare skin, still half asleep. “Of the second time  we saw each other.”

He felt the other smile at his words as he left a kiss on the top of his head.

“Definitely a nice memory then.” He said.

“Mhmn.” Was all Baekhyun was able to say in response, feeling way too comfortable to talk, to which Chanyeol chuckled, putting his arms around him tighter.

 “Will you ever go back to sleeping in your own bed again?” Baekhyun asked – well more teased – as he was slowly getting to full consciousness.

“Of course not, there’s no you there.” Chanyeol answered and Baekhyun’s smile was back and he hummed.

“Mmm…Good answer.” He said remembering the first time the other came to sleep in his room. It was just sleep at that time but it was still not something he expected to happen.

 

A black haired boy stepped into his room, finally alone and able to go to sleep. After so many hours of practice he was so exhausted he could barely walk and he needed his bed now. He let out a relived sigh at the thought of his soft bed.

“Hi babe.” He heard Chanyeol’s voice and looked up in shock.

“Chanyeol!” The startled boy exclaimed as his gaze fell on the other. Chanyeol, who was lying on his bed like it’s his own. “What are you doing here?” The question felt absurd on his lips because this is Chanyeol, but then  again he couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable with it all considering that said boy was currently in HIS room lying on HIS bed.

“Well I haven’t seen my boyfriend in four days and his bed is so comfortable so I think I’ll sleep here from now on.“ Chanyeol said so casually it almost made Baekhyun’s jaw drop. It was like he’s talking about his favorite color and not the fact that he’s claiming Baekhyun’s bed as his.

“You can’t do that.” He said, face flaming slightly but he couldn’t even pinpoint from what at that point.

“Of course I can. It was easy sneaking in and it will be equally easy sneaking out later.” Chanyeol replied, creating a small flame in the palm of his hand and looking like a picture of relaxation while patting the free spot next to him on the bed with his other hand, inviting the other to join him because he honestly looked like he will drop any minute, and he was a caring boyfriend who didn’t want him to be met by the hard floor once he did.

“Oh come on Baek, no one will know.  And I missed you.” He said when Baekhyun still stayed where he was, frozen in place

After another moment the other sighed and moved closer, giving up. There is no point reasoning with Chanyeol and it’s not like he can sleep somewhere else. Besides, it’s Chanyeol. It can’t be bad sleeping in the same bed. He is always warm.

The second Baekhyun was next to the bed Chanyeol grabbed his forearm and pulled him down  so he ended up lying half on top of Chanyeol with a blush spreading and annoyance showing on his face. He couldn’t wait for him to get on the bed himself? So impatient.

“Don’t worry.” Chanyeol kissed his cheek. “I’ll only sleep. But I did miss you.” He said before kissing him on the lips. “Missed you very much.”

“Me too.” Baekhyun averted his eyes and looked down at Chanyeol’s chest as he said it. “I missed you too.” Chanyeol chuckled in response and just hugged him and rearranged himself so they can both be lying comfortably.

 “Do you know how adorable you are right now?” He whispered into his ear making Baekhyun look up at him with a fresh blush only to have lips pressed to his the second he brought his head up.

he wasn’t complaining though as he finally relaxed and kissed back.

It was a sweet and slow kiss as Chanyeol’s soft lips moved in sync with Baekhyun’s.

A few hours later-and a lot more kissing and some talking-they finally fell asleep peacefully in each other’s arms.

 

 “Where did your head go to?” Chanyeol mumbled against Baekhyun’s skin as he kissed his cheek sweetly.

“Just thinking how much I love you.” The black haired one answered with a smile, bringing his head up so he can look him in the eyes.

Chanyeol grinned at that, his eyes unbelievably bright before he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to those lips he was obsessed with of a person he loved the most.

“I love you too Baekhyun.” He whispered when they pulled apart. “So stay with me always, will you?”

Baekhyun smiled happily at him. “As long as you’ll have me.”

“Forever,” The other whispered a reply before kissing him again. “I’ll want you forever. I’ll love you forever.”

This time it was Baekhyun who kissed him, feeling incredibly happy and giddy at his words.

Me too; he thought as they continued kissing. As the kisses turned more and more heated. I’ll love you forever too. And just as he thought that he was pulled completely on top of the other, bare skin on bare skin, Chanyeol’s hands cherishing every inch of his body lovingly.

Forever. Was Baekhyun’s last thought before he let go completely.

Surrendering to his taste.

Touch.

Love.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah I'm continuing the fic. It's been bugging me forever and now that it's summer break I just had to. It's going to be short though. But lots of fluff and some drama. Hope you'll like it and I hope you liked this. Please comment, subscribe and upvote.