Chapter 8 : The confession

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUNJI POV

 

Leo said he had something important to say so i was listening.

"UM i think i like you ' he said and i was standing there watching him with my shocked face. "  It's okay you don't have to say anything i just wanted to let you know my feelings.

I wanted to say me too so badly but the words just didn't want to come out . Then Corong and N came by and i lost the chance to say anything.

"Hey guys did you have fun ?? Chorong asked . Both of us nodded. "What did something happened while we were gone ? " N asked while looking at us suspiciously . But i couldn't say anything then suddenly .

" No nothing happend " Leo answered him. N didn't believe him you can see it on his face but he just let it slide .  ' HEY did something to your foot " chorong asked when she saw me touching my foot . 

" um  i got hurt awhile ago when i fell " i said while smiling at her . 

" Are you really okay ? We are going on the feeris wheel do you want do go or do you rather want to rest here .' she asked me .

" Ofcourse i want to go it's really fun " i aid while trying to hide the pain i have in my foot .

"Okay if you say so let's go then." Chorong said as she pulled N arm and started walking .

 

LEO POV

When Chorong asked her if she wants to go or rest she didn't hesitate to say a no . I know she didn't want to ruin the fun for her friend that's wy she didn't say anything but i could see on he face that she's in pain . 

" Let's go " i said while handing her my hand . She looked at me and smiled as she held my hand . 

"I see so you saw trough me " she said while smiling .

" Yes i can see that you didn't want to ruin te fun for chorong , come get on my back they are waiting for us ." 

She didn't hesitate And jum

ped on my back .

" Um about earlier i have something to say '" she said while we wrer walking .

" It's okay i know it's normal that you will be shocked if someone confesse to you " .

" No it's not like that , what i meant to say was ......" 

It looked like she had something to say but just at that moment we arrived where Chorong and N were waiting for us .

 

EUNJI POV 

JUST when i wanted to finish say my true words we arrived where Chorongie and N was waiting for us . 

"Come on guys you guys are so slow " Chorong started complaining .

" Sorry um let's go " Leo said while pointing at the ferris wheel .

" Okay let's go N , GUYS WHY DON'T YOU TWO GO IN ONE CABIN AND WE WILL GO IN ANOTHER ONE ." She said to us .

" Okay we are going in first " Leo said while he was helping me getting in .

When we started going up i took the chance to finally say what i wanted to say .

" Leo i want to finish saying what i wanted to say earlier so listen carefully. leo truthfully i like you too i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter