Chapter 6 : Double Date Part 1

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji who noticed Leo was a little strange after what she said  and  was a little confused . " Um is something wrong was it something i said ? " she asked him . " No no it's nothing ." he said and then blushed.  ' i think i like her '.   Then they continued talking without realizing it was getting late.

 

" Hey Leo i think it's getting late so it's time for me to go home ." she said . " Ok i will walk you home ". he answered her . Then they started walking to Eunji's house  while they were walking there was a silent maybe both of them wanted to keep talking to each other . Without knowing it they arrived but there was still a silent then " I had fun today " they both said that at the same time . They looked at each other " See you tomorrow " they said it at the same time again . Then Eunji smiled and Leo bented his head down since he was a little shy .

Then suddenly he felt some arms around him . Eunji was hugging him  "  I had fun today , see you tomorrow " she said while hugging him . Leo who was caught off guard just nodded . Then Eunji stopped hugging him and felt embarrassed then she ran in .  Leo was still frozen then he smiled  and went home .

 

 

 

Eunji POV.

Why did i hug him what was I thinking . While i was in front of the door thinking of the embarrassed thing i did  and talking to myself i didn't even realise someone was watching me . " Eunji what is wrong with you what are doing talking to yourself ? " her mother asked her with a busan accent . " Nothing mom um .. i'm hungry mom is the dinner ready ? she asked making a cute face .

" Yes go change and you will eat dinner ". her mother answered . Eunji ran upstairs with a flushed face because her mother saw her talking to herself . " Seriously what is wrong is wrong with this girl maybe she is going trough  puberty ." her mother said to herslef while laughing at her daughter's actions.
 

Next day Eunji left her house and today there was no one stalking her she felt so happy . When she arrived at school she felt someone jumoing on her she turned around and looked it was Chorong . " Morning Eunji  so i have to ask you ". "Hey Chorong  what is it . " she asked Chorong . "So you know the guy sitting in front of you in the class the one they call N " . "Yeah i know him so what is the matter with him "

"Well i like him so i asked him out yesterday when i left you guys . But i don't want to go alone so i want you to come with me since there is one of them that likes you ". "Well let me think about it Chorong ". "Ok but let me know before you go home ". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leo POV

When i came to school i saw Eunji talking to her friend i was about to greet her and then someone pulled away . When i saw who it was it was  N-hyung . "Hey i have some thing to ask you my Leo ".  he said while smiling . "Ok first good morning ,second i am not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter