Chapter 13: I love you

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "NOOO oppa DON'T LEAVE MEEE ! 

Eunji screamed before realizing that she just woke up from a dream. She opened her eyes and looked around and realised that she was in her room. She sat on her bed thinking of everything that happened yesterday. She remembered getting a letter saying it was from Leo. She was kept in a abandoned building and then Leo got shot. She still can't believe all those things happened yesterday. But then she realized now is not the time to laze around, she needed to go to the hospital to chek on Leo.

Eunji got  dressed and went downstairs. When she got down she saw Seungyoon sitting by the dining  table.

"Oh, Eunji your up. Good morning my baby" her mother said while she was still preparing breakfast.

" Good morning mom" Eunji replied. " What are you doing here so early in the morning Seungyoon?" she said while looking at Seungyoon with a unsure face.

"Good morning Eunji. I came to see how you are doing." he said while making a worried face.

"He came earlier and i asked him if he had breakfast yet , he said he didn't so i asked him to stay and eat with us" her mom said all of a sudden.

" I am feeling much better Seungyoonie. Thank you for coming on checking on me so early in the morning." Eunji sat down at the dining  table.

"Oh right Eunji, later I want to accompany you to the hospital to check on Leo." he asked her.

"Okay, we can go when we finish our breakfast. Mom we are allowed to go right? " she looked at her mom with a worried face.

Siggh.

"Yes Eunji you can go. Why would I refuse , he was the one who saved my daugthers life so why would I refuse. If i could have , I would've go with you guys so I can thank Leo myself for saving you." she answered and looked at Eunji with a adoring eyes. " Now let's eat breakfast " she said while bringing the plates to the table.

After eating breakfast Eunji and Seungyoon left the house.

" Seungyoon- ah, thank you." Eunji said suddenly.

" Why are you thanking me?" he said with a questionable look.

" You were also there to help me yesterday. But i didn't properly thank you yesterday. Since Leo got shot there was nothing else i could think of other than his safety.So thank you Seungyoon for coming to help me." she said while she was starting to tear up.

"It's okay. I did my best to save you. But i could never do what Leo did for you. Yesterday when he jumped infront of you and got shot instead , all i could do was sit there like an idiot. " Seungyoon also started to tear up.

"I know you did your best, so don't call yourself an idiot." Eunji hugged him.

After they both calmed down they realised that the bus was coming. They wiped their tears and walked to the bus stop.

After awhile they arrived infront of the hospital. They both took a long breath and went inside.

They asked about the room that Leo was staying in. The room number was 756. They both walked to room 756 and opened the door.

When they went inside, suddenly someone came at them and then .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter