Chapter 12: Don't leave me

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Eunji saw the man pointing the gun at Leo  she wanted to warn him but it was too late . BAAAAm. A loud sound from the shot was heard. Eunji was frozen there's nothing she could've done , it was too late . She saw Leo fall on the ground  infront of her  after being shot.NOOOOO Opppaaaaa! Eunji screamed and started to cry.While Seungyoon who was in shock sitting on the floor and couldn't do anything .Only the sound of Eunji crying and screaming can be heard from the old building.While the man who shot Eunji was trying to escape and was stopped by the police .It was Seungyoon who called the police earkier since he felt that something was wrong.Eunji went to Leo and started pressing on the wound trying to stop the blood from flowing but was stopped by a police man so they can help Leo. After that an ambulance and they took Leo so they can go to the hospital.

After the ambulance left the police started asking Seungyoon and Eunji about what happened but Eunji couldn't say anything.Seeing that Seungyoon felt really bad seeing his best friend like this was the first time . After he explained everything to the police , they left to go to school and tell them about what happened and ask them about the information about thre girls . 

Another police car came so they can bring Eunji to the hospital since they saw how worried she was about Leo.Eunji didn't eben hesitate just jumped right into the car .Seungyoon just followed .

They arrived at the Seoul Hospital , Eunji went running inside asking about Leo and the nurses told her that he is still undergoing surgery and tell her to calm down and wait for the doctor .Eunji who was so nervous kept walking around lokking around and kept looking back at the operating room .Seungyoon was sitting thinking about what happened  earlier .Seeing Leo get shot shocked him but what was more shocking was that the fact was Leo took a shot for Eunji.

Flashback

When Seungyoon finished untying Eunji's hand and Eunji went to hug Leo . Seungyon saw the man pointing the gun at Eunji before he could say anything Leo was shot .But the truth is Leo saw the man pointing the gun at Eunji and moved so the guy would shoot at him and not at Eunji .And baaam. Leo was shot .

Seungyoon felt that it was right to tell Eunji about what happened."Eunji i know your worried but there's no use on walking around ,come sit here"he said and offered Eunji to sit besides him."Eunji I have somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter