Chapter 2 : New School

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov.

After Eunji entered the gate she felt a lot of people staring at her and then someone tapped her shoulder.

Eunji turned to see who it was and it was a beautiful girl.

" Hello my name is Yoon Bomi are you a new student ?" .   " Yes it's my first day here " Euji answered.

" And what is your name ?" " Oh, sorry my name is Jung Eunji ." 

" Oh what a beautiful name so Eunji where are you from ? ".  " I'm from Busan ".   "So Busan huh , come let me introduce you to my friends".

Bomi and Eunji were walking until they saw a group of girls . " Hey guys i have someone to inroduce to you guys . Everybody this is Eunji".

Bomi said and all the girls turned and looked at Eunji. " So introduce yourself " . Bomi said after she bumped eunji's shoulder.

" Oh , hi my name is Jung Eunji i'm 17 years old nice to meet you guys".  

" Hi i'm Park Chorong and i'm the oldest ." one of them said . " Hello i'm Son Naeun nice to meet you Eunji ."

" Hey i'm Kim Nam-Joo ". and the last one " hello nice to meet you my name is Oh - hayoung and i'm the maknae.

"Yes nice too meet you all let's be good friends from now on ." Eunji said while the others agreed.

Awhile they were talking some girls started screaming and runnign to the front gate .

" Not again ." Chorong said  looking at the girls . Euni who was curious also looked at the girls to find out what they are screaming for .

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter