Chapter 11: Help me !!

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arriving home Eunji hugged Leo and wave him goodbye.She went into the house and she found her mother standing in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Omma I'm home" she said after taking her shoes of and walked into the kitchen."Oh, Eunji you're home .How was school today?"she greeted Eunji while still cutting her vegetables. "Good ,good I met Seungyoon today omma he transfered to our school omma."Eunji told her mother while she started helping her mother.

"Really? I don't know .Well Mrs.Kang could have told then i would have invited him over for dinner.So,how is he ?Still the same ?."her mother asked and she turned to face her.

"He's the same old Seungyoon that we know from Busan." eunji said while forcing a smile .'Really than invite next time for dinner it's been awhile since i last saw him ."Okay omma i'm going to change "Eunji siad walking to her room.

When Eunji entered her room and change into comfortable clothes she layed on her bed looking at the ceiling.What am i going to do tomorrow ? What should i say ?Arrgh how come I didn't notice that he likes me ?What should I do?

 

Flashback

"Eunji" . Someone yelled while running towards her. "Ah,Seungyoon I thought you won't be coming today since you got mad the day I told I would be leaving ."Eunji said while smiling."I know I'm sorry it's just that i couldn't accept that you are leaving .I will miss you so much" Seungyoon made a sad face and looked at Eunji in the eyes while saying that. "I know i will miss you too  but it's not like we are never going to see each other again you can come visit me or i can come visit you from time to time, so don't be sad okay ?"Eunji know that she will miss everybody but there's nothing she can do about it."Eunji is time for us to leave."Eunji's mother was calling her ."Okay omma I'm coming.Seungyoon I have to go we're gonna be late , don't worry i will keep in touch"She said while running to the car  and waving back at SEungyoon.

 

"Eunji dinner is ready."Eunji's mother called which made Eunji come back to reality."Coming'she responded and started going downstairs.

After dinner Eunji took a bath and went back to her room and lay on her bed.Still worrying about what to do tomorrow Eunji didn't even realise that she fell asleep.

Next morning Eunji woke up and dress up , eat her breakfast and went out to walk to school.While walking Eunji was still controling her nervousness.When she entered school she only thought of looking for Leo and Seungyoon without realizing what has been following her from the behind.Eunji went to look for them but couldn't find them then some girl came giving her a note.

Eunji come behind the school I have Something to talk to you  about , Leo.

Eunji thought it was weird but still she started walking the direction leading to the behind of the school.When she arrived no one was there then suddenly someone blindfolded her from the behind and taped .And they lifted her while Eunji was ressisting but it was no use. After a while they were at some place and they tied her foot and hands so that she can't try to escape and for reasuriance they tied her on a chair. Then she heard some voice they sound like man and then there is some snickering from girl voices.

Then they unfolded her eyes and she saw who they were The girls from yesterday and some guys.

"Surprised ? Well you had it coming who told you to be such a s**t clinging on our vixx oppas and then on the new student too."the blonde girl said.While Eunji was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter