Chapter 4 : Leo

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji pov

I woke up getting ready to go to school and  wheni left home while i was walking i felt it again . I felt like someone was following me again today , i started walkig faster and faster until  i saw the frontgate of the school . I kept walking faster with my head down the i felt like someone hold me by my shoulder and continued walking when i look up i saw the boy from yesterday. When we arrived in the halllway he let go of me and i look him in the face and smiled .

" Umm thanks again today you saved me again." isaid while he noddid . " My name is Eunji and you ?"  Altough i already know your name .

" ... Leo " . he said while looking down . " So um  Leo thanks again , see you later ." i said while i turned around and left to my class.

While i was walking i could feel the girls glaring at me some of them even said bad words to me . But i couldn't careless i was still worrying who was following me . When i entered in the class and went to my seat i felt two hands around my shoulder when i turned i saw Hongbin smiling at me .

" Good morning Eunji " he said while hugging me . " Um good morning Hongbin-shi ". I said . " Oh don't call  me Hongbin-shi you can drop the formaliities just call me hongbin ". " Okay Hongbin ".

 Then he let go of me when i sat down  then N came in looking cheerful . " Goodmoring Eunji ." he said with a big smile on his face . " Goodmorning   N , are you always this cheerful in the morning ? " i asked him .

" Yes Eunji he is always this cheerful so let him be ." i hear Hongbin say behind me .  " Hey Hongbin just because your  not cheerful doesn't mean other people can't , ok ? " After that they started arguing i sat their laughing at them then Bomi and Chorong came in . " Goodmorning Eunji  how are you today ? ". Bomi and Chorong asked . " Goodmorning and noy quite good ". i said to them they looked at ame confused . Ipointed at them to tell them to come closer  " Well there was someone following me yesterday and today " i whispered to them . " What !!" they both said . Then the teacher came in . " Um i will tell you guys later okay ." i said to them and they nodded.

 At Lunchtime the girls pulled me to the table while the other girls were already sitting . " So tell us what happend ." Chorong asked me . Then i started telling them " So yesterday when you guys left i started walking home the suddenly i had this feeling someone was following me i started walking faster , and i bumped into someone he was one of the boys of the group Vixx and later he walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter