Chapter 5 : What is this feeling ?

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji P.O.V

Today when i woke i was worrying about my appearance so much and i was feeling nervous and why is that ?  I think it's because Leo is walking to school with me and i want to look good infront of him. Thinking about that i totally forgot what happend yesterday at school when i came home mom asked what happened to my face but i didn't answer her beacause i was busy worrying about Leo . 

When i finished eating my breakfast i got up fix my hair one more time and went out . To my suprise Leo was already waiting for me at the front gate of my house with earphones in his ears . When i open the gate he turned and took his earphones out  . 'Good morning Leo ' i greeted him with a smile. " Good morning " he said to me and he looked down . Omg how can a guy  with such a serious face be so shy  ?Then we started walking but it was a little awkward because he didn't say anything and i didn't know what to talk about so i just continued walking . After awhile i brave up and asked him what music he likes since he is always wearing earphones . 

 " Nothing much , do you want to hear ?  he asked me . " ok sure " i answered him , i was curious . I got closer and he handed me one of his earphones we started listening to a song . To my suprise it was Brian Joo  - let this die a song  . A song so emotional i was so into it i didn't realise we arrived at the front gate of the school .

 

Leo P.O.V

When we were walking i didn't know what to say so i listened to music . I don' t know why but my heart was beating fast i never felt this way before not even with my mother . The suddenly she asked me what kind of music i liked then i asked her if she wants to listen . I handed her one side ofthe earphone and she got closer i was nervous but i didn't say anything . We were so into listening to the song that we didn't realise we arrived at the school gate . When we arrived she took the earphone out and went to her friends but she came back with a bright smile . 

"Um Leo later do you want to eat lunch wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter