Chapter 02

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02 : Huang ZiTao

Huang ZiTao was born on May 2 and he is showered with love and passion by Huang’s Family members. ZiTao is so innocent and naïve plus he was born with the beauty of his mother. ZiTao is more famines and he is a shy little baby panda as he blushed easily.

Beautiful raven black hair, cute little pink lips, adorable cat-like eyes with dark cycle under its, making ZiTao loved by others just with his looks. Being the youngest son, he is a little bit childish but not spoiled. He was taught to be polite and respect to the elders.

ZhouMi was eighteen when he is hired by HanGeng’s parent for babysitting their youngest son, ZiTao. Back then ZiTao was three. The Huang’s love the way ZiTao was clingy to ZhouMi more than his own brother even sometimes its cause the jealousy of HanGeng.

Just a year after ZhouMi started working for them, the Huang’s decided to took ZhouMi into Huang Family and train him to be ZiTao’s personal assistant when ZiTao grown older. Born in a normal family, it was a great honour for him and his family.

ZhouMi loved ZiTao as a brother and just like HanGeng, ZhouMi is overprotective toward ZiTao. ZiTao is his first priority since the Huang’s and HanGeng himself give the responsibility to ZhouMi. To ZiTao, ZhouMi is like his third father, after HanGeng who is second.

Intelligent brain with handsome face, ZhouMi is a very cold and quiet person but he has a soft spot only for ZiTao.

HenryLau was twenty while ZhouMi was twenty one and ZiTao was six when the three of them first meet. Henry was train to be a skillful guard. He was chosen by KiBum personally, HanGeng’s personal guard which KiBum believed Henry was perfect enough to protect ZiTao as he is the smartest and the fastest among other guards.

Henry is friendly and cheerful. With babyface look on Henry, others didn’t know how devil he was. Henry trained to kill without a trace; clean and smooth. When he decided to ‘dance’, no one can stop the music inside his head.

Henry started to join the family a year after black history of Huang’s Family and his responsibility is ZiTao’s safety. Just like others, Henry loved ZiTao, his little baby panda.

Dead.

ZiTao couldn’t truly understand this word. He did know his parent went to heaven because the God called as he was told by his HeeHee gege. HeeChul told the little baby panda, even though they didn’t live together with them but always they will always stay inside their heart.

He didn’t know his parent was killed on his own birthday when he was barely five.

He didn’t understand why he can’t have a birthday party just like other kids does.

He didn’t understand why all of the family will gather together at his home but not for his birthday.

He didn’t understand they will wear all black with a sad face but not happy for his birthday.

ZiTao wasn’t wish for a big party, with a big cake, full of present, together with all of his school friend, singing birthday to him, he just wish everyone could be happy to celebrate his birthday with a smiling face just like before, before his parent was gone forever.

ZiTao always thought he is unwanted, that’s why his parent left him, that’s why they didn’t happy on his birthday, the day he was born.

❤ Huang’s Mansion – Living Room ❤

Note : This happen before the first chapter, HanChul moment.

ZiTao : “Mimi gege, can TaoTao see HanGeng gege?”

The ten years old little baby panda asked, using the nickname on ZhouMi who hate it but only allow ZiTao to call him with that name.

ZhouMi : “TaoTao, you know your brother been busy this few days and I’m sure you don’t want to disturb him, right?”

ZiTao pouted.

ZhouMi : “Now, may I know why did you wish to see Sir HanGeng?” ZhouMi pinch ZiTao’s cheek as he thought the little baby panda were so adorable when he pouted.

ZiTao : “Mimi gege, that’s hurt.” ZiTao rubs his cheek that been abused since he was born as ZhouMi let his hand off from ZiTao’s cheek.

ZhouMi : “So… What is it?”

ZiTao : “Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter