Chapter 05

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05 : SeTao, You are My Sunshine

❤ SeTao’s Bedroom ❤

April 02

Just like year before, after their family dinner, HanGeng, HeeChul, SiWon, KiBum, YeSung, RyeoWook, ZhouMi, Henry, SeHun and ZiTao will gather together in SeTao’s bedroom to celebrate Little Hunnie’s birthday.

There was a birthday cake, specially made by RyeoWook with some other desserts.

Today, the Little Hunnie is officially ten.

SeHun was so happy. Of cause, since today is his birthday but truly he was grateful because the most important peoples in his life were inside his bedroom together with his peachy, ZiTao.

Due HeeChul’s weird interest, SeHun and ZiTao looks like young couple as both of them are wearing couple shirts only different on the colour. Actually HeeChul demanded ZhouMi and RyeoWook to make sure the SeTao couple always wearing couples shirts the entire times.

For today, SeHun’s was blue and ZiTao’s is red.

The clothes for this special day were specially designed by HeeChul as a birthday gift for SeHun.

Either on SeHun or ZiTao’s birthday, the present that was given to them by the eights of their brothers were a pairs and couples. But SeHun and ZiTao never complaint anything since both of them got used to it. In fact, they didn’t mind it at all especially SeHun, both of them love it too.

SeHun and ZiTao own the same thing only different on the colour or character since they were babies since their parents had the same weird interest with HeeChul.

HeeChul will be the one who the most excited among others whenever it comes to SeHun and ZiTao. He really loves the SeTao couple so much.

It’s even worse when HeeChul asked HanGeng to let the SeTao to be engaged although they were still a child. But the wise leader of Huang’s, HanGeng refused it nicely as he thought that both of them have the right to choose their own partner.

On his birthday, the present that SeHun waited the most was from ZiTao.

To SeHun, it was something so special. It was priceless.

HeeChul : “Okay, Hunnie, now use your power and blow that candle away!!”

HeeChul was dramatically acting as he was some kind of witch who can calls for a perfect storm.

HanGeng : “HeeHee…”

HanGeng tries to pulls his fiancé back to the real world while ZiTao was giggled cutely. The others joined SeHun, putting their poker face on since their got used with HeeChul’s behavior.

HeeChul : “Sorry… Hehehe… Hunnie, make a wish first, then you can blow the candle.”

SeHun glance at ZiTao who was sitting next to him before he makes a wish, the same wish he made every year. Meanwhile ZiTao’s vision was fixed on the cake, the little panda already drooling and ready to digging into the cake anytime.

HeeChul : “Hunnie, did you wish to be with TaoTao forever?”

HeeChul teased.

Everyone in the room smiled. Of cause they knew.

On his six years old birthday, SeHun accidently revealed his wish when HeeChul won’t stop tickling him until he tells them what his wish was.

He regretted.

HeeChul will every year on his birthday.

Right now SeHun blushed in deep red like his head ready to explode any second while ZiTao was blush in embarrassment and hide his face into HanGeng’s shoulder.

Before SeHun could say anything, he suddenly felt a warm lip on his cheek; he turned his head aside and saw a blushing little panda smiling beautifully at him.

ZiTao : “Happy Birthday, Hunnie!”

The kiss, a kiss from his peachy was the present he waited the most.

After received a kiss from ZiTao, the poker face SeHun turn into sweet Little Hunnie as he was smiling sweetly from his heart; SeHun was happy, truly happy.

HeeChul : “Kkkyyyaaa!!! Hannie, look at them!! So —”

Everybody : “AAAHHHEEEMMM!!!”

HeeChul : “Sorry… Hehehe… they so cute~~~~~” HeeChul whined.

Henry : “I wonder who’s birthday today. Lady HeeHee too excited.”

YeSung : “Like always. Everytime! Everywhere!”

ZhouMi : “Everyone already know about it so just deal with it patiently.”

HanGeng : “Well, I think it’s cute.”

Everyone was staring at HanGeng.

Everyone was judging him hard.

SiWon : “HanGeng ge, I still don’t get this “cuteness” of Lady HeeHee even we spend all time together.”

KiBum nodded.

RyeoWook : “Come on guys, it’s Hunnie’s birthday, of cause he excited.”

YeSung : “Too excited—” Ouch!!

RyeoWook slapped YeSung’s back.

HeeChul : “For your guys information, I’m still here.”

HanGeng : “They just joking, HeeHee.”

Henry : “Who could we possibly not know that since your voice was the loudest since.”

ZhouMi : “Henry, don’t be rude. Lady HeeHee’s voice wasn’t that loud right now.”

HeeChul : “Thank you, ZhouMi! You are the best!! After my Hannie since he is the greatest!” HeeChul kisses HanGeng’s cheek.

ZhouMi :“Lady HeeHee just speak with his normal tone right now, that wasn’t the loudest.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter