Chapter 07

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 07 : Oh SeHun

HanGeng : “SeHun, the true is you are the heir of Oh’s...”

SeHun : “What..?”

SeHun frowned. He could hear HanGeng's words perfectly but his brain doesn't seem able to process it.

HanGeng : “You heard me clearly, SeHun.”

SeHun : “You guys just joking right? Is this some kind of prank for my birthday?”

SeHun was confused.

“Oh's ? Oh's Empire..? I’m the heir of Oh’s...? What kind of jokes is this..?”

RyeoWook : “Come down, SeHun… Listen to HanGeng first.”

RyeoWook motherly comforted SeHun while the young boy nodded.

HanGeng : “Your true name is Oh SeHun, the heir of Oh’s Empire. Your parent…”

HanGeng doesn’t know how to continues his words as he remember the day that his lost his parent. HeeChul who understand HanGeng very well continues his words.

HeeChul : “Your parent dies on same day with Tao’s parent. They were killed by the same people.”

SeHun : “Dies? Killed? W-Why I did know about this? Wasn’t they who abandoned me?”

SeHun look at RyeoWook and YeSung for an answer.

RyeoWook : “No, SeHun… Mr Oh and Mrs Oh would never leave you; they protected you with their life…”

YeSung : “You still remember the shooting scene on Tao’s five years old birthday.”

SeHun nodded. That was his last memories with his parent after they left SeHun with the Huang's.

YeSung : “On that day, there five of them, masked and with guns... They started to shoot at Huang's first but then one of them was aiming at you when I carry you out from the washroom... There’s when your father comes and tries to save you... Your mother ordered while screaming at us to save you... At that time, your mother already been shot several of times and he was already fall on the ground... Your father fought with the man so we were able to get you out of the theme park and back to Huang's mansion...”

RyeoWook : “SeHun, it was our responsibility to protect you at any cost... That why I asked you to cover your ears and YeSung Hyung cover up your view so you won’t saw the cruel scene… Protecting you is our first priority… We weren’t meant to leave your parent behind and fight on their own…”

YeSung and RyeoWook explained to SeHun and hoping for his forgiveness for abandoned his parent although they weren’t crying on their faces, the true is they were tearing inside in their heart.

It was horrible. They need to make a choice between SeHun and his parents.

Their experience was shared by HanGeng who had made the same decision when he decided to save his baby brother.

HanGeng : “Your father died in the hospital. I ordered YeSung and RyeoWook to bring you to here and stay together with Tao.”

SeHun remain silent. He was speechless.

All these years SeHun thought his family abandoned him and leave him with the Huang. But now, after being told the true, SeHun doesn’t know how reaction.

His parents sacrifice their life to protect him.

HanGeng : “Your father last words, he asked me to take care of you as a family and protect you at any cost. Even if he didn’t tell me, I would’ve done that. Uncle Oh was a good man and he was a great leader.”

HeeChul squeezed HanGeng’s shoulder, tries to comfort his fiancé.

At that moment, HanGeng wasn’t only facing his own parent death; he also has to deal with SeHun’s parent downfall. He was just fifteen, yet he needs to take care of many complications.

HeeChul : “Tao’s parents and yours parents die on the same day...”

SeHun : “Did Tao know all this..?”

HanGeng : “No. I just told him our parents die in car accident and I wasn’t planning to let him know either”

HanGeng were surprised when he saw SeHun wasn’t crying.

“The Oh’s indeed had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter