Chapter 04

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04 : SeTao - Our Promises

SeHun was on the second floor, walking toward the bedroom that he shared with ZiTao. But then he saw ZhouMi was standing at the door with a worried look on his face.

ZhouMi : “TaoTao ah, open the door please?”

ZhouMi begged. The little baby was crying badly while running to his bedroom and locks the door from inside.

ZhouMi : “TaoTao, open the door, you can cry on me you know…”

ZhouMi tries again.

SeHun : “ZhouMi Hyung, what are you doing?”

ZhouMi : “Oh, Hunnie, I didn’t see you there. Hunnie ah, could you try ask TaoTao to open the door?”

SeHun just look into ZhouMi’s eyes with his poker face.

ZhouMi is good on reading people’s minds but he swears, this little boy who standing in front of him, he is something special.

SeHun : “I can but ZhouMi Hyung can’t come inside with me.” SeHun said calmly.

ZhouMi : “May I know why?”

SeHun : “Because this is TaoTao and mine's room.” In another word: "Because I said so."

ZhouMi and SeHun stared each other for ten second.  

Just like a father stared his son’s boyfriend, an arrogant boyfriend.

Just like a boyfriend stared his partner’s father, a overprotective father.

The stare war come to an end as ZhouMi was the first who opened his mouth first since he was worried about ZiTao.

ZhouMi : “Sure. But make sure TaoTao is fine, okay? I will be waiting at living room down there. TaoTao have his piano class after this; let me know if he is fine to go.”

SeHun : “Okay, I will, ZhouMi Hyung.”

After ZhouMi went down stair, SeHun knock the door.

SeHun : “Peachy, open the door, is me.”

The door was opened.

❤ SeTao's bedroom ❤

SeHun felt pain in his heart as he saw his peachy’s face was watery, ZiTao was shaking in fear. SeHun locked the door after he walk in to the room. SeHun know the why ZiTao locked the door and crying alone inside the room, because they both have the same habit. The reason was both of them didn't want others to see them were crying, showing their weakness.

ZiTao run into SeHun and hugged him, ZiTao buried his face into SeHun’s neck. SeHun hug back tightly and patted ZiTao’s back.

ZiTao : “Hunnie… Gege don’t want TaoTao anymore… Gege hated TaoTao…” ZiTao sniffled.

SeHun pulled back from ZiTao, he used his small little hand to wiped the tears and kisses TaoTao forehead. SeHun smiled; his peachy so adorable even he was crying in mess. SeHun grabbed ZiTao’s hand and pull him to sit on his bed.

SeHun : “Peachy, why did you said that? HanGeng Hyung will never leave you.”

ZiTao : “B-But...Ge-Gege…S-Said…T-That…” ZiTao stuttered and a big fat tears formed in his eyes.

SeHun : “Peachy… Don’t cry…” SeHun rubbed ZiTao’s back in cycle and he was speechless.

What a ten years old boy could say to the boy who were at same age with him, to make him feel better and stop crying.

SeHun : “Peachy, don't worry, no matter what happen I will never leave you alone, you don’t have to scare anymore because I will be there wherever you are, i promise”

ZiTao : “Really? Hunnie will stay with TaoTao forever?” ZiTao stared at SeHun blurry. SeHun nodded and pulled ZiTao into a big warm hug.

SeHun : “Yes, peachy. No matter what happen, I will never ever leave you alone and I promise.”

ZiTao : “And TaoTao promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter