Chapter 09

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER 09

 

❤ HANGENG’S HOME-OFFICE ❤

 

HanGeng : “For how long you’re planning not talking to me?”

HeeChul : “.....”

HanGeng : “HeeHee...”

HanGeng gets near to his beautiful fiancé and moving his hand slowly toward HeeChul; wanting to care his gorgeous cheek but only to be slap away by HeeChul who was seem to be upset.

HanGeng : “HeeChul!!”

But HanGeng wasn’t in the good mood either.

HeeChul just glance hard on HanGeng.

HanGeng took a deep breath before he speaks again.

HanGeng : “HeeHee... You know why I’m doing this, right? You understand my intention well, don’t you?”

HanGeng asked in the sad tone. He doesn’t care what others think about him but not HeeChul, the one who knows him better than anyone else.

Noticed depresses voice coming from HanGeng, HeeChul sighed heavily.

HeeChul : “I know... I understand very well... And I’m not blaming all on you... But I just wish there something else we can do for SeHun... He’s our family too...”

HanGeng : “This is the only way and we are doing this because he is family.”

HanGeng said with firm tone before he hugged HeeChul into his arm.

HanGeng : “I know is hard for all of us but this must be done as soon as possible.”

[RING] [RING] [RING]

HeeChul : “Who’s that?! Who does dare to call you at night and when you’re with me?!”

HeeChul pissed when they lovey-dovey moment was disturbed by the phone call.

HeeChul : “Hello! Lady HeeHee’s speaking!!”

HeeChul snatched HanGeng’s cell phone from its owner hand.

HeeChul : “WHAT!!!”

HanGeng didn’t know what was going on but from HeeChul’s facial expression, he can feels something bad happened.

 

 

❤ THE HUANG MEDICAL CENTRE ❤

 

ZhouMi had bruises on his left’s eye.

YeSung had bruises on his right’s eye.

SeHun suffered from a broken right’s arm, cuts at his face and left arm.

ZiTao only had few cuts on his arm and body.

Everyone was still stunned for what happened.

In his way to save his peachy from getting hit by the car, SeHun runs in full speed, hugged ZiTao tightly in his arm and rolls across the road.

SeHun saved his peachy princess just like the scene on those romantic drama series but with a price. His arm’s bone was cracked but it wasn’t serious and it will recover soon.

ZhouMi and YeSung were punched by HeeChul, who was pissed more than HanGeng is. The brothers learned the true from his baby brother himself for what happened. HeeChul was heartbroken when he saw his little hunnie was injured due to ZhouMi and YeSung’s careless.

ZhouMi : “I’m so sorry.”

YeSung : “I’m so sorry.”

HeeChul : “Sorry my !! Did you see what happened to my little hunnie!! Even my TaoTao get cuts on his arm!! HAH?! HAH?!”

HeeChul grabbed ZhouMi and YeSung’s collar with his hands and stick their check together with each other, leading his face closer to the duo. ZhouMi and YeSung were shaking in fear as they could see the demon inside HeeChul was awake and the demon was looking straight into their eyes.

ZhouMi : “SORRY!!”

YeSung : “SORRY!!”

Both of them beg for forgiveness and for their life.

HeeChul : “I will show you both how much sorry you will be.”

 

❤ PRIVATE ROOM ❤

 

Inside the private room, SeHun and ZiTao was lying in the different bed but both of them remain silent. ZiTao refused to talks with SeHun, no matter what. HanGeng noticed the tense air around the two of them and he could guess correctly what happened.

HanGeng : “TaoTao… How could you be so careless… What will happen if you get hit..? Lucky SeHun was fast enough to save you.”

ZiTao didn’t answer his brother question and he was pouting.

HanGeng : “TaoTao…”

HanGeng held his hand to care his baby brother’s cheek but only to be slap away by the pissed panda.

ZiTao : “Its better if I get hit instead and die!!”

SeHun’s heart was full of pain while HanGeng was angry when they heard the words coming from ZiTao’s mouth.

HanGeng : “Tao!!”

ZiTao turns his head to face his brother. Tears were all over her face; He was crying with his sad face.

SeHun : “Peachy…”

Then ZiTao turns his vision to SeHun who was lying on the bed next to him.

ZiTao : “Hmpf!!”

The panda turn his back against to HanGeng and SeHun, covering his body from head to toes with the blanket. HanGeng finally knows his guess was right, his baby brother already learns about SeHun will leaving soon.

For now, HanGeng knows it was useless even if he talks with the pouting panda, ZiTao won’t listen anyway.

The Huang’s leader turns his attention to the one who had saved his precious baby brother.

HanGeng : "Thank you for saving Tao, I really owned you."

SeHun : “It was my duty to protect him.”

SeHun said it with his vision still on the pouting panda’s back.

HanGeng : “I guess I will leave the two of you alone for now.”

Before HanGeng leave the room, he patted SeHun’s shoulder; giving him encourages dealing with ZiTao and he needs to stop his fiancé from killing ZhouMi and YeSung.

SeHun doesn’t know what to say to his peachy.

He was speechless.

SeHun : “Tao... I’m so sorry... Please...”

ZiTao : “.....”

SeHun : “Peachy...”

ZiTao : “.....”

The room went dead silent after SeHun stopped calling for his panda but his eyes ever leave from ZiTao.

[HICCUP...]

[HICCUP...]

Then ZiTao’s crying voice stared to play loudly inside the room.

Ignore the pain on his hand, SeHun jumps from his bed and rushes to his panda. How can he stay calm when ZiTao was crying sadly; it hurt him so much.

SeHun : “Peachy... Please stop crying...”

ZiTao : “....”

SeHun : “Peachy... Please look at me...”

SeHun lead close to ZiTao but only to be surprise when the panda turns around to face him; their face were inch apart with each other. Like time had stopped, they stay still for few second before ZiTao couldn’t stand the embarrassment anymore and pushes SeHun away from himself.

SeHun : “Ouch!!”

SeHun fall down on the hard floor after being push by ZiTao.

ZiTao : “Hunnie!!”

ZiTao rushes to near SeHun who just sitting on the cold hard floor. Kneeling next to SeHun, ZiTao doesn’t know what to do. Seeing SeHun’s injured body and his sad face, ZiTao couldn’t help but felt guilt. This all happened because of his own fault.

ZiTao : “Hunnie... Are you okay... I’m sorry...”

SeHun : “It’s okay. I’m fine.”

SeHun slowly reach out his hand and held ZiTao’s cheek; using his thumbs to wipe away those tears on ZiTao’s face.

ZiTao : “.....”

ZiTao was sobbed and tears keep fall down like waterfall.

SeHun : “Shhh... Don’t cry...”

SeHun gently pull ZiTao’s head; lead his body into a hug. ZiTao buried his face into SeHun’s collarbone; linked his arm around SeHun’s neck. SeHun rubbed ZiTao’s back to comfort the scared panda.

SeHun : “Don’t cry... I’m here... I’m not going anyway...”

SeHun knows ZiTao was scared.

Today they were supposed to have a wonderful day, celebrate his birthday together. Yet, he told ZiTao he was leaving soon and after that, they involved in an accident. Of cause, ZiTao who was clueless of everything would be scared.

Sitting on the floor, both of them stay in each other warm until ZiTao finally become calmer and stopped crying. SeHun do realize needs to tell ZiTao the true but he can’t, not now. Until the day he successes inherit his fathes’s position.

ZiTao : “Why do you need to go...? Can’t you wait until we graduated?”

SeHun : “I can’t wait that long, Peachy... I have to go because I must do what I had been told to do...”

ZiTao : “Who told you..? Isn’t gege..? I can ask him to let you stay, he will listen to me and then you don't have to go...”

ZiTao said with hope; hoping he could do something to make SeHun stay.

SeHun just smile at ZiTao while brushing the bang away the panda’s beautiful face.

SeHun : “It’s not HanGeng Hyung... It’s was my decision.”

ZiTao felt a pang of pain in his chest; SeHun himself decided to leave him and there is nothing he can’t do if the person himself wishes to leave.

ZiTao : “Why...?”

SeHun : “Peachy... There is so many things I can’t explain since I didn’t know everything myself. But please believe me, I must go because I have to and it wasn’t because I wanted to.”

ZiTao look straight into SeHun’s eyes. He noticed how serious SeHun was, which means SeHun also serious when he said he will leaving soon. Being apart with SeHun is not something ZiTao could face, not now, not forever.

Thinking back at the moment when SeHun told him that he needs to leave soon was the terrified news eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter