Chapter 03

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03 : SeHun

SeHun was adopted by Huang’s Family when he was five years old. SeHun didn’t understand why his parent leaves him with the Huang’s on the day that he was suppose to celebrate his panda friend’s birthday at the theme park. 

Little Hunnie didn’t know his parent was gone.

ZiTao’s parent and SeHun’s parent was killed on the same day.

ZiTao and SeHun has been best friend since they were babies, born in the same year, only SeHun is almost a month older than ZiTao. Their parents were best friend for long times even though they comes from different country. SeHun’s parent always spends their holiday vacation in China and ZiTao’s parent for sure being a good host who will accompany them and enjoy their time together.

❤ Flash Back – Five Years Ago ❤

SeHun was in the washroom when shooting scene begins at the theme park. But he wasn’t alone, together with him was YeSung and RyeoWook. All he could remember, he was washing his hand when YeSung suddenly hugged him tightly and running out from the washroon toward the car, followed by RyeoWook who kept asking him to cover his ears with his little hands.

But SeHun did notice his parent wasn’t with them at that moment.

YeSung hugged Little Hunnie tightly inside his arms with his strenght and forced SeHun to face his chest to prevent SeHun sees something that will hunt his memories forever. SeHun end up sitting on the cough in Huang’s mansion. SeHun is more mature compared to ZiTao, so no, he didn’t cry, he just confused. Sitting next to him was the little baby panda, his best friend, ZiTao.

ZiTao : “Hunnie, what’s going on?”

ZiTao was confused just like SeHun is. 

SeHun : “I don’t know, peachy.”

ZiTao : “Hunnie, TaoTao scared.”

ZiTao bring his tiny little body closer to SeHun.

SeHun : “Don’t be scare peachy, I’m here.” 

Little Hunnie hugged his little panda friend and tries to comfort ZiTao although deep down inside he was scared too. But he didn't show it since he need to be strong for his best friend.

ZiTao : “Do you know where is my papa and mama?”

SeHun shook his head.

SeHun : “I didn’t see my daddy and mommy too.”

The five years old duo was scared and confused. SeHun noticed ZiTao was crying silently, he wiped out ZiTao tears with his small little hand and kisses ZiTao’s forehead.

SeHun : “Don’t cry peachy, everything will be fine, I will protect you.”

ZiTao nodded and smile a little. He didn't understand why but everytimes he with SeHun, he felt safe. They hugged each other until they fall into sleep since they both was exhausted. SeHun and ZiTao went into their own happy wonderland together without knowing both their parents was gone from the real world.

❤ End of Flack Back ❤

YeSung and RyeoWook were like a brother to SeHun. Both of them were taken into the Oh's family by SeHun’s parent and all of the family members treat the YeWook couple as their own family. Being grateful for their kindness and love, the YeWook couple swore will stay by their one and only son, SeHun until their soul were took away.

YeSung act like the father to SeHun while RyeoWook is the mother. SeHun will only shows the real side of him to ZiTao while in others eyes, he is a cute and adorable boy with poker face. The YeWook couple treats SeHun as their own young brother and they promise will protect SeHun with their body and soul.

SeHun learn to be more independent since the day he was told he will be living toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter